REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Rock Werchter Festival, Werchter, Belgium

Blame Youtube

Btw, for me it was a great show, never saw Mika before and just .. wauw.

Really loved it (and him :wub2:) but maybe I'm easy to please so ...

A funny thing was he had a real problem with his trousers, they were going down more than we're used to :naughty: But love the trousers :wub2:

Really? :das:

Damn those braces for keeping them up :sneaky2::naughty:

I'm glad your first Mika experience was a good one:thumb_yello:

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am up , and just had to catch up on about 50 pages. Love how the video was posted a half hour after i left!

thanks to the (two, i think?) reports and all of the new pics and video!

By the way, he used a wireless microphone :blink:

I loved the wire... :roftl:

wireless? And i thought that would never happed, he seemed so attached to the wire.

Relax, Take It Easy

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

Billy Brown

Any Other World

Ring Ring

Stuck in the Middle

Just Can't Get Enough (cover by Depeche mode:

[that's the depeche mode version (good tip btw BS)]

Happy Ending

Love Today

Grace Kelly

Lollipop

I don't know the line-up of the songs.. can anybody tell me?:wink2:

here here=]

Ok, you'll have to wait for the videos, it's not working out :thumbdown:

Had BG on youtube (Relax was first but didn't came up) but the quality was sooooo bad, just terrible. I think it must be possible to get a better quality, but my pc is giving up at the moment :boxed:

Have to go now (need to feed the horses and eat something myself) but I'll try again as soon as I'm back.

Sorry... :sad:

I already MQed you before because I was going to comment. That's hilarious because my friend has the same hair and didn't know what to dress as to MY Happy Potter release party '07 and I had those exact same glasses and forced her to wear them + random assortment of shawls. You guys look identical. Best costume ever.

Haha, amazing. At the party I went to, there were a few Professor Trelawney's, but I was the only one with really cool glasses. :naughty:

2634675315_f30b1dd684_b.jpg

:blink:A chicken, a ballerina-cow and Andy? :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh, and do you know who he got dressed up in lollipop?

I heard there was some contest to win the chance to be a Lollipop Girl. I read it a few (quite a few) pages back.

Aww thanks for trying :huglove:

Please tell me you have "Just Can't Get Enough" on film?

Yes, I have everything on film :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

:bleh: Blame Youtube :mf_rosetinted:

Btw, for me it was a great show, never saw Mika before and just .. wauw.

Really loved it (and him :wub2:) but maybe I'm easy to please so ...

A funny thing was he had a real problem with his trousers, they were going down more than we're used to :naughty: But love the trousers :wub2:

That was your first Mika concert?!

Oh wow, I'm really happy for!!! so glad you loved it!!:yay:

wow... took me forever to get through this thread!

tks for posting audio & pictures.

relax sounds different, but it sounds great just the same.

i don't find he sounds nasal, his voice sounds nice ...

outside concerts never sound as good as indoors.

he looks full of energy and ready to go!:thumb_yello:

I agree with everything you just said.

And imho, that placemat thingy looks great. Doesn't he wears something like this in one of the pics in the LICM cd booklet ?

*continues reading the thread... only like 40 pages to go :boxed:*

waaaaah I loved it! It was .. delicious^^

when it started to rain, for me that made it even more a party =D

I'm not very good in english and also not in writing reviews, but in short: I loved it. to see how he has so much contact with the audience.. *dreaming*

have not much time.. byee!!

[quote name=Bienie;1600938A funny thing was he had a real problem with his trousers' date=' they were going down more than we're used to :naughty: But love the trousers :wub2:[/quote]

Is that even possible? I thought he was wearing the tightest pair of trousers ever! They look as if they were sewn on him for Christ's sake!:roftl::roftl:

Btw, thanks everyone for the reports, vid and pics:thumb_yello:

well, from what I can see

Mika looks beautiful:emot-sad: and the pictures are missing ME!

Remember guys, good things come to those who wait... The next time we get to see him LIVE, will probably be like the first time:blush-anim-cl: I don't know about all of you, but I spent ages trying to recapture that feeling. There is no doubt in my mind that I'm gonna cry when I see him in person again:mf_lustslow:

I love the new style he's going for too by the way... I just love everything about his vision...The art too, is like one of those puzzles in kids magazines...random objects everywhere. He's trying to tell a story, and I'm so curious to know what the hell he's saying to us by putting an apple next to a barefoot clown climbing away from a snake:roftl:

You know what I'm talking about, the image on his holding page:naughty: I think he's giving us hints about his next album for sure!

Completely agree with you Mel...

And everytime I see him live it feels like the first time... cause here we have to wait so long for him... it just makes the moment more intense !

*continues reading, still 20-something pages to read*

:naughty: why thank you mandi. *sniff*

apparently they aren't red carpet level yet, but i'm working on it:naughty:

:shocked:

I think having a mat saying "Welcome" Down my pants would give the wrong impression.

i need to be one with my inner lollipop girl....:naughty:

llllllloooooooooooooollllllll :roftl::roftl:

oh and your bracelets are awesome and he totally rocks them... so screw all the people hating on them !

It is translation. I have understood all (translated on Russian too). Do not laugh at my translator)

If we glance at the TV show, it seems that Mika is the only artist in Werchter is that in the past twelve months has scored a world. Moreover, he has scored four or five, one more fouter, wufter and aanstekelijker than the others. The world lies at his feet, but would be cartoonish feelgood music the transition from dicotheek onto Main Stage does survive? Until regret any serious music lover who like what he had seen in his mouth: yes! Mika had namely prepared.

A stage full of flowers and Lollipops metres; voluptuous, crazy-out front and dancers, dazzling white sneakers and wide smile, the man himself: Mika gave no inch and refused pertinent for the sake of the public that he was his own universe felroze leave. Instead, he put the door open and attracted everyone inwards with a range of hits I missed it - he had us - his voice, which is also outside the studio showed exceptionally strong and flexible, and attaches a playing group.

Since we do still may find another job, we can just as well again in full: Little Freddie was top! After 'Relax' and 'Big Girl (You are beautiful), the two openers, at the audience from his hand, and it was ensured that it would continue to do so with a greeting in the Dutch and the story about the sneaky nicht 'Billy Brown'. When God who's not gay does, then the continued hemelsluizen wide, cut the pocketlibanees and his group just one gear in the small withdrew his shirt off and went into the gietende rain dances, his best dancer was suddenly in her underwear Today, it has remained the hits: "I just can not get enough of Depeche Mode, 'Happy Ending' and 'Love Today," "Lollipop" and "Grace Kelly', all placed as if it was the first time, it was already packed long folk dancing on a floral mesh.

The highlight

To name but a choice: the drawn-out version of "Happy Ending", specially developed for the big stage and and with the momentum of a seasoned demagogues. And meanwhile remain flawless singing!

"Sorry, my Dutch is not so good. This is the story of my friend Billy Brown. "Had we been told that Mika had prepared?