REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Rock Werchter Festival, Werchter, Belgium

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: HAHA !!! Check the Aussie thread ... OKD posted a few pics !!

*anticipates storm on Aussie thread !!* :bleh:

:roftl: Great. :rolls_eyes: That was a very condensed version of what happened :naughty: Because half of them don't even want to know :bleh:

But I still think if we trialed an info only thread for Parc des Princes it couldn't hurt? I PMed everything to Petra as I read it last night, it's not that much effort to pick out the interesting things and post them again :blink:

No I haven't forgotten.

Who could forget 120 pages of drivel before the Glasgow reports even arrived. :mf_rosetinted: LOL.

It was pretty funny at the time I recall.

Back to the topic.

Reviews from Belgium? New pics? New youtubes?

No I haven't forgotten.

Who could forget 120 pages of drivel before the Glasgow reports even arrived. :mf_rosetinted: LOL.

It was pretty funny at the time I recall.

Back to the topic.

Reviews from Belgium? New pics? New youtubes?

Thats not what is being said . your missing the point , this thread of cause should stay , its people excited and talking about the gig , we should have another thread PURELY gig related .... that is the purpose here

Okay, how about this:

We'll wait to post the reviews thread for Paris until Mika leaves the stage or until text message/superphone reports start coming in. Then we'll have a normal reviews thread where people can chatter about Mika's new keyboardist/new songs/new clown costume all they like.

Then, we'll have a second, closed thread just for reviews; mods will pull the reviews, pics and videos out of the the main review thread and post them in the solely-for-updates thread, bearing in mind that members will be able to view this thread but not post responses.

Thoughts? Is that a good balance between the information seekers and the chatter-ers?

Sounds like a very good plan.

It would be quite sad if chatter was banned completely while/after shows, as those are the best times on MFC.

I think we should just keep this thread since not MFCers went to this festival.

However, we should definitely create a whole other thread for just pics/vids/reports for the Parc des Princes gig

I think we should just keep this thread since not MFCers went to this festival.

However, we should definitely create a whole other thread for just pics/vids/reports for the Parc des Princes gig

Well, mfc'ers DID go to the festival... They warned they weren't going to be online short after... But reports will come, maybe just not this week:thumb_yello:

Well, mfc'ers DID go to the festival... They warned they weren't going to be online short after... But reports will come, maybe just not this week:thumb_yello:

Well people will be so engulfed by the Parc des Princes report thread that this one will get left in the dust :naughty:

2635510638_026408d418.jpg?v=0

That's him!

It's from flickr, check out the whole album :)

PICS!!! PEOPLE!!! The first 'fan' pics!:punk:

2634689535_55965a7f17.jpg?v=1215163420

http://www.flickr.com/photos/infowonders/

edit: oops, someone beat me to it hihi, oh well, we could use a pic like this in this thread ;)

Woooo! :woot_jump:

About time!

Full quality too :biggrin2:

So, can we have a name for the new guy yet?

Then, we'll have a second, closed thread just for reviews; mods will pull the reviews, pics and videos out of the the main review thread and post them in the solely-for-updates thread, bearing in mind that members will be able to view this thread but not post responses.

if you guys have time for that, this would be brilliant! :thumb_yello: an alternative would be, to open a 2nd thread, which is open for everyone to post reviews, but any chat or "wow that's great" etc. is strictly forbidden there and should be left in the review-chat-thread... would mean less work for you, and if people don't keep to the rules (which of course should be clearly stated in the first post, with a link to the chat thread), you can still close it?

however you do it, i love the idea of seperate review- and review-chat-threads. :thumb_yello:

if you guys have time for that, this would be brilliant! :thumb_yello: an alternative would be, to open a 2nd thread, which is open for everyone to post reviews, but any chat or "wow that's great" etc. is strictly forbidden there and should be left in the review-chat-thread... would mean less work for you, and if people don't keep to the rules (which of course should be clearly stated in the first post, with a link to the chat thread), you can still close it?

however you do it, i love the idea of seperate review- and review-chat-threads. :thumb_yello:

I agree with this :thumb_yello: