Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Mika and Freddie Mercury :naughty:

My guess he's explaining how Mika is... and all that stuff... maybe the program has changed... cause I wouldn't think Mika would have that much of an intro, if he's on in three and a bit hours...

My guess he's explaining how Mika is... and all that stuff... maybe the program has changed... cause I wouldn't think Mika would have that much of an intro, if he's on in three and a bit hours...

Yeah I know.....he was just trying to interact with the audience I guess:blink:

I really wish this guy would speak slowly :sneaky2:

Just listen to the tone of his voice... 'sides you guys have listened to the French interveiws even if you can't speak the dreaded language... right? Or am I the only weird one?

Just listen to the tone of his voice... 'sides you guys have listened to the French interveiws even if you can't speak the dreaded language... right? Or am I the only weird one?

What about the tone? If he spoke slowly I might be able to understand something :sneaky2::naughty:

Yeah I know.....he was just trying to interact with the audience I guess:blink:

Maybe, but don't cha think they would go on about Panic at the Disco as it's before Mika, although maybe he is the most famous person they have up there...

No, you're not the only weird one. :arf2:

What about the tone? If he spoke slowly I might be able to understand something :sneaky2::naughty:

Ok, don't let the different language distract you, just listen to the tone, if a person was talking normally (in their language) with the bobbing tone, trying to build sonething up... would you not think he's telling a story of sorts?