Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

UPDATE

I just got off the phone with Niki27, she's front row along with a couple of other MFCers (she said their names but I forgot).

Apparently Olga (I think that was her name, gah I should've taken notes) from Mikawebsite met Mika before the gig and there will be another afterparty, like they had in Brixton.

She has to make a list of about 50 people who will be let in after the gig. Since Olga is from Mikawebsite, this list will consist (mostly) of people who are on that board.

That's all for now.

Ohhh afterparty... Enjoy... just not too much :bleh:

I thought it said 10 - 11.30pm was Mika's slot!! :blink:

Oh - this is going to be a looooooooong night!!! :naughty:

Only, if you see it as the glass is half empty... however if it's half full... it won't be as long!

:woot_jump:

Omg, How could I possibly go to sleep now and miss these live updates!

(wouldn't it be good if we had a thread where it was just these updates posted with no chat inbetween :fisch:)

I know!

Don't be silly, it wouldn't be half as fun!:naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE

I just got off the phone with Niki27, she's front row along with a couple of other MFCers (she said their names but I forgot).

Apparently Olga (I think that was her name, gah I should've taken notes) from Mikawebsite met Mika before the gig and there will be another afterparty, like they had in Brixton.

She has to make a list of about 50 people who will be let in after the gig. Since Olga is from Mikawebsite, this list will consist (mostly) of people who are on that board.

That's all for now.

OMG :eek:

Now I am extremely jealous. *sigh*

Back again!

We're in, and up at the front centre second row, but not bad position.

Just waiting or something to happen.

Andy was wandering around the stage a minute ago, but gone again now.

And he's back with his camera.

Stage looks good, got Yelles instruments out and Panic At The Discos big clocks!

The outside of the stage is surrounded by colourful swirling patterns and cog wheels. It's very pretty.

:yay: Thanks, Rose!

UPDATE

That's all for now.

:yay: I was going to ask if you'd heard from Niki yet! *braces self for

after-party*

(wouldn't it be good if we had a thread where it was just these updates posted with no chat inbetween :fisch:)

Well, it would OD, but who's going to enforce that? People like to chit-chat,

and I don't think any of us is going to sit here for hours on end, policing

and scolding people.

dcdeb

:woot_jump:

:rolls_eyes: Really?

Woooooooooooooooooo! OMG! I just heard my tester! And it worked!

Soo ... I'll be able to record the show tonight. I'll just have to record it on my mum's computer with the sound down, listen to the gig live on my computer and then send the recorded one across to mine when it's done. Do I need to upload it if it works? Now how do I upload big things like that? :naughty:

:punk:

Yes Please!

i'll play it on my mp3 palyer until madrid and after and after forever!!!...:naughty:

another afterparty? :shocked:

people we could get used to that..:mf_rosetinted:

UPDATE

That's all for now.

Stupid question, but what's Mikawebsite? Isn't MFC his offical fan club, and so should have gotten such a list? :blink:

I thought it said 10 - 11.30pm was Mika's slot!!

Oh - this is going to be a looooooooong night!!!

Oh crap, but isn't the radio broadcats at 10.30? Haaang on, someone tell me when the thing will be played on that site before I try and sleep!

Nor will I sweetie, That's just one of the many things we do... for gigage!!!

:crybaby: ut I have to work all day tomorrow! And be able to drive there without crashing :roftl:

Back again!

We're in, and up at the front centre second row, but not bad position.

Just waiting or something to happen.

Andy was wandering around the stage a minute ago, but gone again now.

And he's back with his camera.

Stage looks good, got Yelles instruments out and Panic At The Discos big clocks!

The outside of the stage is surrounded by colourful swirling patterns and cog wheels. It's very pretty.

Woooooot !!! Thanks Rose for all the live updates !!!!

UPDATE

That's all for now.

God I hope the MFCers will make it to that after-party !!!

This is so awesome. How many artists have some fans over at their after-parties. Mika is the only one I know who does that.

UPDATE

That's all for now.

Great another afterparty :roftl:

So only frenchies at the it ?:naughty::roftl:

We all are :naughty:

Hopefully this afterparty is better than the last one *bites nails*

Well with only 50 people attending it.. and may not be MFCers.. we'll have to wait to see how that goes.

Stupid question, but what's Mikawebsite? Isn't MFC his offical fan club, and so should have gotten such a list? :blink:

mikawebsite is the french forum (btw, is it official too? :blink:). probably mika thinks that olga will also include people from the mfc, she's also travelling around, was in london in feb etc. ... well, we'll see.

:yay: I was going to ask if you'd heard from Niki yet! *braces self for

after-party*

dcdeb

Is that not a swear word in the mod camp? :wink2::roftl:

:blink:

mikawebsite is the french forum (btw, is it official too? :blink:). probably mika thinks that olga will also include people from the mfc, she's also travelling around, was in london in feb etc. ... well, we'll see.

Yep! He really knows her. She followed him at the beginning.

The mikawebsite is not official but there's a link on Mikasounds and it's THE forum with the MFC one for the French fans.