• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another aftershow party - but regulated this time!! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm kind of scared to know haha

I predict a riot :punk:

Well, they better have their 50 French site people only instead of some hundred others in addition.

To Listen Live: Virgin Radio: http://www.virginradio.fr/ (Push "écouter Virgin Radio, a window will open)

It starts at 10:30 pm (France). If it doesn't work, try this link: http://www.radios-direct.fr/virginradio.php

Direct link:

http://player.virginradio.fr/V4/virgin/player_V1.html?webradio=virgin

Okay, so is this right? Before I go to bed and set my alarm? I should set my alarm for 4 hours and 15 minutes time if I want to get up 15 minutes before it starts?

If I can gte the timing right I should be able to download and upload it as an mp3 :original:

Okay, so is this right? Before I go to bed and set my alarm? I should set my alarm for 4 hours and 15 minutes time if I want to get up 15 minutes before it starts?

If I can gte the timing right I should be able to download and upload it as an mp3 :original:

Yep! You're right! :wink2: Thank you

I disagree !

The Brixton one was so disaorganised !:thumbdown:

I know, but if it was gaurenteed to be fair and only people who were at the front of the queue, then I would encourage another "party":naughty:

and yeah, if it was to be anything like Brixton I would also disagree:thumbdown:

It has nothing to do with the website. It's only because it's Olga. :wink2:

Now that sounds a bit mean :naughty:

:lmfao:

I wouldn't want to stand in her shoes, though, I don't think it's a very enjoyable duty to decide who'll have the honour and who not :no:

UPDATE

I just got off the phone with Niki27, she's front row along with a couple of other MFCers (she said their names but I forgot).

Apparently Olga (I think that was her name, gah I should've taken notes) from Mikawebsite met Mika before the gig and there will be another afterparty, like they had in Brixton.

She has to make a list of about 50 people who will be let in after the gig. Since Olga is from Mikawebsite, this list will consist (mostly) of people who are on that board.That's all for now.

So no MFCers there??

Yep! You're right! :wink2: Thank you

Okay :biggrin2::woot_jump: I hope I don't let anyone down by massivly screwing it up. One last thing - I can make the bit rate anything up to 320, should I put it at that max setting or just keep it at 192 or something? Will it make the file size stupidly bigger without changing the quality noticably?