Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NEW BLOG!!! WITH PICS! which is basically Now Cam! :naughty:

"Hey, heres the view from the dressing room near where I’m performing tonight. Just took a dip in the dead sea and of course did the ritual “covering yourself head to toe in mud”, a la Cleopatra. Tootaly weird, disgusting and amazing all at the same time. Mad a little blog on it, will post it up when its ready!

dsc00146.jpg

dsc00143.jpg

dsc00142.jpg

Mx"

OMG! :drool:

He's very open to suggestions isn't he!

I wonder if he saw my challenge earlier?

Anytime Mika, you name the time and place, and I'll be there with my scooter:wink2:.

As long as Andy is there it film it!!! (well, so the rest of us can see it!) :naughty:

:shocked:

thats really weird, did she really say that?! why do I get the feeling that Mika is reading everything we say latley...on here and elsewhere..:hypo:

I have that feeling too! Its as if we're watched!:naughty:I dont mind it though!

Yes, the first Pop star in history to turn the tables, and stalk his fans:floor::floor::floor:!

I knew it!:roftl:

As long as Andy is there it film it!!! (well, so the rest of us can see it!) :naughty:

Of course, that goes without saying, then I can demolish him afterwards,and Mika can film that!:roftl:

"Hey, heres the view from the dressing room near where I’m performing tonight. Just took a dip in the dead sea and of course did the ritual “covering yourself head to toe in mud”, a la Cleopatra. Tootaly weird, disgusting and amazing all at the same time. Mad a little blog on it, will post it up when its ready!"

i think we're going to need pictures.

:mf_rosetinted:

"Hey, heres the view from the dressing room near where I’m performing tonight. Just took a dip in the dead sea and of course did the ritual “covering yourself head to toe in mud”, a la Cleopatra. Tootaly weird, disgusting and amazing all at the same time. Mad a little blog on it, will post it up when its ready!"

i think we're going to need pictures.

:mf_rosetinted:

Isn't a video blog enough?:blink:

Isn't a video blog enough?:blink:

ah you're right! this whole thing confuses me! "there's a written blog here, and there's a video here, even though i don't say there's a video"

i'm probably missing a lot of the youtube videos.

:thumbdown:

EDIT: i've looked at youtube, and i havemn't found the video.

ah you're right! this whole thing confuses me! "there's a written blog here, and there's a video here, even though i don't say there's a video"

I think he'll post it after the show, He's on now.

Actually he's probably nearly finished, if he hasn't already, so it could be on in the next few hours, but don't quote me on that:naughty:!

You mean you haven't seen any? On the first page of this topic, all of the video blogs that he has made so far are listed.

It does look incredibly beautiful there. The sunset (or was it sunrise) is stunning ( got a bit of a weakness for sunrises and sunsets:blush-anim-cl:).

Especially if a sexy guy is there too hey Rose! :roftl:

Wonder if Andrew is there sunning himself too? :cool:

Sooooo wish I was there!!

xxx

NEW ONE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjB8bewD1V8

It's called #16 - where are 14 and 15? :blink:

he's mad but a great mad!:blush-anim-cl: wonder where 14&15 are?

WEHEY! perfect timing!!

Lmao, that really, really made me laugh :lmao: I really love Yasmine's outfit, kinda reminds me of something the lead singer in Yelle would wear.

I bet Mika was using Andy's scooter :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sure the jumper Yasmine was wearing was the one Mika was wearing at Amsterdam's M&G?:thumb_yello:

If he doesn't do any blogs in August and will take a break, what will we have left to talk about?:tears::naughty:

Wait, that means there's only like....3 blogs to go:blink:

:sad: I hope it doesn't go like that once the shows end. Because if anything we'd be happier to have them when nothing else is happening.

otherwise we'll have to go back to the days when there was a Mika drought and all we had to talk about was random things like his hair:boxed:

:lmao:

:sad: I hope it doesn't go like that once the shows end. Because if anything we'd be happier to have them when nothing else is happening.

otherwise we'll have to go back to the days when there was a Mika drought and all we had to talk about was random things like his hair:boxed:

Yeah. They would be better for that time.

Yeah, I cant even remember the last time he took a break:boxed:

Yup! Totally agree!

Where's Mana? Did anyone else see her comment on You Tube where she requested Mika to swim in the Dead Sea and make a blog about it???? :shocked:

LMAO! Mika, you stalker! Thanks for showing you're listening! What can I say, Mika and I are tight like this: *holds up two crossed fingers*

I shall (im)patiently wait for this new blog. :naughty:

MIKA - If you're still listening, when you go to Beirut, we want to see either photos or footage of you with some sort of Melon. :hypo:

LMAO! Mika, you stalker! Thanks for showing you're listening! What can I say, Mika and I are tight like this: *holds up two crossed fingers*

I shall (im)patiently wait for this new blog. :naughty:

MIKA - If you're still listening, when you go to Beirut, we want to see either photos or footage of you with some sort of Melon. :hypo:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: