Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

LMAO! Mika, you stalker! Thanks for showing you're listening! What can I say, Mika and I are tight like this: *holds up two crossed fingers*

I shall (im)patiently wait for this new blog. :naughty:

MIKA - If you're still listening, when you go to Beirut, we want to see either photos or footage of you with some sort of Melon. :hypo:

I like how you interpret Mika reading comments on his own blog as stalking. :roftl:

I hope the melons appear this weekend. :naughty:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awww that new vid someone get him a bigger scooter he is too tall for that one! He'll get a bad back!!...now that is a good excuse!! :wink2:

Wonder if she stole the pink jumper from him....or him from her?....do you think she had to be persuaded to go bridge popping or she is just crazy too?...I think the latter! lol ...MIKA makes everyone around him CRRRAAAZZZZYYYY!!!:boing:

Loving the creative videos Meeks!

xxx

I think she's crazy too. Like the whole family. :roftl: Keep the craziness! :thumb_yello:

I thought it was 14 & 15 we were missing? :blink:

Yup you're right. They are 14 & 15 :thumb_yello:

must be hidden videos......:blink:

They must be on their way :naughty: could be Madrid & Nimes..

same here...to go to Jordan is one of my dreams

It really is a beautiful country.

Would be worth a trip there, anywhere that has magnificent sunrise's and sunsets is always a place to go in my book.

Would be worth a trip there, anywhere that has magnificent sunrise's and sunsets is always a place to go in my book.

Yes, I agree. Looks amazing. And I remember our conversation in Amsterdam Rose (which is pretty amazing really, given the concentrated Bacardi I was consuming at the time!) about Iceland.......another place for amazing sunsets/rises and The Northern Lights.

LMAO! Mika, you stalker! Thanks for showing you're listening! What can I say, Mika and I are tight like this: *holds up two crossed fingers*

I shall (im)patiently wait for this new blog. :naughty:

MIKA - If you're still listening, when you go to Beirut, we want to see either photos or footage of you with some sort of Melon. :hypo:

Don't force him.

Yes, I agree. Looks amazing. And I remember our conversation in Amsterdam Rose (which is pretty amazing really, given the concentrated Bacardi I was consuming at the time!) about Iceland.......another place for amazing sunsets/rises and The Northern Lights.

And in London I recall you telling me you didn't usually drink much at gigs!:fisch:as we purchased our 2nd mid day tipple to wash down breakfast :naughty:

And in London I recall you telling me you didn't usually drink much at gigs!:fisch:as we purchased our 2nd mid day tipple to wash down breakfast :naughty:

I don't. In Amsterdam it was the day before the gig!:naughty:

Ha ha, yes I do, and to see the Northern Lights would be awesome!!!

Ah, but she wasn't actually at the gig at the time, so technically she was right:wink2:.

Ah, but she wasn't actually at the gig at the time, so technically she was right:wink2:.

I DON'T drink at gigs...........not even water so that I don't need to pee! Bacardi would be a complete disaster!:naughty:

I DON'T drink at gigs...........not even water so that I don't need to pee! Bacardi would be a complete disaster!:naughty:

I'm with you there, although at some gigs I did weaken and take water from security a couple of times.

well, im not that romantic, im not fond of ends and beginings, i love what stands before and after but im actually really interested in the ancient city of Petra in modern Jordan, that must be just amazing, plus there is the sea not too far and i love to be into water, unlike mika, but it would be just an extra, the sea, a fabulous extra, i wonder if there are alot of jellyfishes there, i love them visually, in drawings and stuff, but i m not too amazed to see them next to me or swimming with me underwater, what a nightmare really, i wonder if its sand or rocks there but ill go someday, by train if i have to, but ill go. did you?

well, im not that romantic, im not fond of ends and beginings, i love what stands before and after but im actually really interested in the ancient city of Petra in modern Jordan, that must be just amazing, plus there is the sea not too far and i love to be into water, unlike mika, but it would be just an extra, the sea, a fabulous extra, i wonder if there are alot of jellyfishes there, i love them visually, in drawings and stuff, but i m not too amazed to see them next to me or swimming with me underwater, what a nightmare really, i wonder if its sand or rocks there but ill go someday, by train if i have to, but ill go. did you?

Oh don't get me wrong, as much as I love the sunrise's/sunsets, I'm really into old buildings and ancient architecture. I could spend days looking around them, they fascinate me.

I'm with you there, although at some gigs I did weaken and take water from security a couple of times.

Yep.......but thats different.......(says Kath, just in case FD reads this :naughty:) and at PDP I drank loads of water but still didn't need to pee as it was so hot. (TMI!)

Oh don't get me wrong, as much as I love the sunrise's/sunsets, I'm really into old buildings and ancient architecture. I could spend days looking around them, they fascinate me.

If Mika plays Nimes again you really must try and go. It was the most awesome venue.:thumb_yello:

I don't. In Amsterdam it was the day before the gig!:naughty:

ok ok ok , just keep getting wrong today!!!!:bleh:

Yep.......but thats different.......(says Kath, just in case FD reads this :naughty:) and at PDP I drank loads of water but still didn't need to pee as it was so hot. (TMI!)

If Mika plays Nimes again you really must try and go. It was the most awesome venue.:thumb_yello:

I would love to do that, wish I could have done it this time, but next time for definite. He certainly picks places with amazing architecture, he has fantastic taste.