• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shocked:Violet.......your location is......:naughty:

:wink2:

Amelia's Magazine :wink2: What was that - there are always influences? :thumb_yello: I'm seriously delighted that he's sharing this sort of stuff with the world. You just got to love him for it. :wub2:

That conkers thing reminds me of something we found in that creepy apple art exhibition in Amsterdam...

p7100288eq9.jpg

... but maybe this belongs to the plastic section...

Those shoes are interesting indeed.. :groovy:

(He must be so bored not talking.. )

those shoes are very incredible!

he must be very exited to share all those things...moreover knowing that most of you love everything related to art...

as many have already said, it's great of him to do that, to share what he likes, the great things he's living....

I do the same with my friends, always sharing with them (and annoying them) every little thing I love or think it's fantastic or genius!

so THANK YOU!!!

oh and btw i hate celine dion, once i saw this documentary about her and it was just pretty scaring, she didnt talk all day long because of the singing at night, she is just such a robot, everything seems so fake about her, even when she cries ist always so terribly fake and melodramatic in such a fake way.

did i say she was fake?

and once i heard her talking about his fans and she was so SO condescendant!!! she said something like: "oh my god poor people, they have to live in 60 M2 flats and they still love me, how moving" and then she dropped a fake tear and I was toatlly shocked.

the plastic artist was featured in that magazine... makes sense now!

Yes, with this one: Batchelor_1-1.jpg

:wub2:

I hope if MIKA really goes plastic with his stage decoration he won't leave out the fly flaps and scrubbers :wub2:

oh and btw i hate celine dion, once i saw this documentary about her and it was just pretty scaring, she didnt talk all day long because of the singing at night, she is just such a robot, everything seems so fake about her, even when she cries ist always so terribly fake and melodramatic in such a fake way.

did i say she was fake?

and once i heard her talking about his fans and she was so SO condescendant!!! she said something like: "oh my god poor people, they have to live in 60 M2 flats and they still love me, how moving" and then she dropped a fake tear and I was toatlly shocked.

although she sings very well, i'm not a fan of hers.... i suffer from overload from a very young age, when she didn't speak a word of english and had fangs. she has been in the spotlight for so long here. she actually is playing here soon & she sold out the bell centre 6 or 7 nights in a row! (that's where mika played when he was in montreal) she also played on the plaines of abraham i think last week. it was a free concert to celebrate quebec's 400th anniversary. the tickets were free, but some were being sold for over $450. her husband (manager) was upset about that. perez has a video on his youtube that shows how people think she isn't always playing "live" in concert, that she gets a little help from a pre-recorded voice.

Those shoes he has...wicked cool! They are so...BRILLIANT:naughty: They are amazing, the design colour, everything about them is great. Nice job as always Mr Louboutin:wink2:

The magazine: has such an interesting cover, it's awesome. And it looks like an interesting read. Wish I could get one here to see what it looks like in person but it doesn't appear that they sell them in Canada...oh well *shrugs shoulders* I've got family in England, so maybe they'll find out what I want for Christmas:fisch::roftl:

And I agree with the other people: Mika is going blog mad! He's done an excellent job with keeping up with the blogs so far. And he has introduced me to so many new things thus far...thanks Mika:wink2:

haha

its so great, on the yearbook thead Melanie said her idea was to make the yearbook cover by Amelias magazine inspiration, cause she saw it in Louboutin video.

and NOW Mika says its his inspiration :naughty:

lol

i love how he is writing HAHA. :D

Great new shoes! I love how there are 3 pairs of them :fisch::naughty:

me too:naughty:

with all those shoes......... in wonder if he is planning on turning into a caterpillar... :boxed:

:lmfao:

but caterpillars have a lot of feet he can't afford that much louboutin shoes:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

did i say you were nuts?:mf_rosetinted:

well, no, not yet , you were the last person who didnt and it really saddens me to read those words, typed with your little hands, in fact, it breaks my f*cking heart!!nice work:mf_rosetinted:

you know in my plastic thread im also posting about fake stuff, i should post a pic of her´since the whole world agrees on her fakeness

I personally think he might avoid the mud blog too. It's a special experience and putting a video of it on youtube could cheapen that. Especially with haters coming past posting unnecessary things.

But, that's just my opinion.

The fangurl-comments will outweigh the haters-comments :naughty:

Great new shoes! I love how there are 3 pairs of them :fisch::naughty:

It's because of the way he uses them :fisch::naughty:

Why doesn't get a better quality camera? :blink:

And 2pm, good work - good work indeed :thumb_yello:

The fangurl-comments will outweigh the haters-comments :naughty:

It's because of the way he uses them :fisch::naughty:

Why doesn't get a better quality camera? :blink:

And 2pm, good work - good work indeed :thumb_yello:

The fangurls will attack the haters and it'll be chaos.. :boxed:

Maybe he's using his mobile.. don't be so fussy :naughty:

The fangurls will attack the haters and it'll be chaos.. :boxed:

Maybe he's using his mobile.. don't be so fussy :naughty:

Would still be worth it :naughty:

Well he can afford to have a camera and a mobile :rolls_eyes: Sheesh. It's not THAT much to ask the pictures don't look like they've been put through the "smudge it up so it looks like it's a dodgy painting" photoshop filter :lol3: :lol3:

Would still be worth it :naughty:

Well he can afford to have a camera and a mobile :rolls_eyes: Sheesh. It's not THAT much to ask the pictures don't look like they've been put through the "smudge it up so it looks like it's a dodgy painting" photoshop filter :lol3: :lol3:

He doesn't need a camera,, He's got Andy :wink2:

And, how many phones has he got anyway?? 4? 5?

They've probably all got cameras on them.. so sheesh to you!!

(Blog about your phones Mika.. we know you're bored enough to :naughty: )

with all those shoes......... in wonder if he is planning on turning into a caterpillar... :boxed:

:floor::floor::floor:

You're turning into me:naughty:!

Random or what!

I'm loving all this new stuff he is introducing us to, it's opening my eyes to all sorts of things I'd never had thought about looking at before.

I mean a magazine that tells you how to make things with conkers!

How great is that?

He doesn't need a camera,, He's got Andy :wink2:

And, how many phones has he got anyway?? 4? 5?

They've probably all got cameras on them.. so sheesh to you!!

(Blog about your phones Mika.. we know you're bored enough to :naughty: )

Yeah Mika, blog about why you've got 5 phones with crappy cameras on them, and not one HQ camera-camera :naughty: