Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

AAAAAAHH!!

I loved the new video!! :drool: (well, I drooled with the new video haha)

MIka in the dead sea...covered in salt and mud...caressing himself...

(I dunno if 'caressing' is the exact word...there's no words to describe it!)

?!?

put the video on dm or myspace!!!

my perv side can't wait:naughty:

wasnt it chickeny :das: lmao

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He did Celine on Sunday. Mudblog was Friday..

But but... there was a gig on Friday, too. He even said it in the video, no? Or was I dreaming again while watching him fondle himself... :blink::roftl:

i hadnt but i just have now and thats how you discovered amy brown, right?lol.

Exactly. :thumb_yello:

Apparently he was on myspace earlier too, has last sign in 28/07/08, and it's started doing it's stupid "your flooding the comments" rubbish again. I've only just gone in there!

I tried to tell the moderator this yesterday, only to have a message come back saying that he only takes so many messages a day try again tomorrow. Who's running Myspace these days, Mickey Mouse? (no offence Deb)

Face it, Rose, you're flooding him with messages. :wink2: How many do you send there per day to get that type of notification? :fisch:

?!?

put the video on dm or myspace!!!

my perv side can't wait

Gawd, greta! :thumbdown: It's not THAT way of caressing themselves...:mf_rosetinted:

I haven't really managed to watch them all yet, but I read the normal blog thingies and I quite enjoy the constant bits of info and silly things. I find them quite cool to read, especially the ones on art and things like the watches, etc...

Not quite sure that I am seeing the "mud situation" in the same sensual way as some, mind you!! :roftl: But hey, each to their own and all that:naughty:

In general I think that they are quite cool, and that it's nice that he's keeping up with posting them. And if he's addicted to doing them now, that can only be good in my books, as it means more coming!:punk:

cannot they watch mika's blogs on youtube?:blink:

YT isn't working for her.

But but... there was a gig on Friday, too. He even said it in the video, no? Or was I dreaming again while watching him fondle himself... :blink:

Friday night was in Jordan.

With this photo.. probably why you're forgetting the finer details.

dsc00146-400x300.jpg

I mean.. LOOOOK!! ZOMG!!11 U can see up hes nos!!

Gawd, greta! :thumbdown: It's not THAT way of caressing themselves...:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah Greta!! You perv!!

LMAO !!!!

but you didnt sea the very end of the vid, did you??

whiskey and tea what a bumper!!! at the bluesky!!

What a great time that would've been. Total pisshead. :drunk_sing:

I haven't really managed to watch them all yet, but I read the normal blog thingies and I quite enjoy the constant bits of info and silly things. I find them quite cool to read, especially the ones on art and things like the watches, etc...

Not quite sure that I am seeing the "mud situation" in the same sensual way as some, mind you!! :roftl: But hey, each to their own and all that:naughty:

In general I think that they are quite cool, and that it's nice that he's keeping up with posting them. And if he's addicted to doing them now, that can only be good in my books, as it means more coming!:punk:

On here on your honeymoon? :shocked:

Thats devotion for you!!!! :roftl:

Hope you are having a great time, and that the day went fine!! :thumb_yello:

Sorry, this is going to be completely :offtopic: but:

Sara!!! Welcome back!! hope it was fabulous :huglove:

Now. Back to Mika and mud :naughty:

:huglove::punk: Nice to see you!!

Mrs. Sarifloooor! How are you? Busy getting married? :wub2:

YT isn't working for her.

Friday night was in Jordan.

With this photo.. probably why you're forgetting the finer details.

dsc00146-400x300.jpg

I mean.. LOOOOK!! ZOMG!!11 U can see up hes nos!!

Er, yes exactly. sooo, friday 25th, Jordan, Dead Sea, gig at night, Mikster blabbing anyway - violetta confused - someone please explain bit by bit :roftl:

Mrs. Sarifloooor! How are you? Busy getting married? :wub2:

Er, yes exactly. sooo, friday 25th, Jordan, Dead Sea, gig at night, Mikster blabbing anyway - violetta confused - someone please explain bit by bit :roftl:

:no: I don't think anyone can save you from the confusion now.

Green tea is the new vodka!!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Twenty page catch up again, this is getting shattering!

Firstly, LOL! as much as you want Mika!

I use it all the time, there is nothing wrong with it and at the risk of stirring people up again, it's a free country and he can use whatever computer speak he wants to!

Secondly, Blue Sky, I'd never heard of white night either, I call it an all nighter too. Guess I'm not entirely HIP to what the cool kids say either:floor:.

Thirdly, Mika's cousin Audrey, ROCKS! She's brilliant! She certainly knows how to wind him up, ha ha, which makes for a hilarious comedy moment.

Fourthly, sorry Avoca, have to agree to disagree with you on this, I don't think he comes across as all rock starish in the written blog. He sounds to me like a young guy who's been out for a great night out with his friends on holiday. It reminds me of all the stories I used to hear from some of my workmates, when I worked in a factory a few years back, when they went to places like Ibiza of Magaluf, and their wicked nights out. It kind of took me back a bit. I liked it. It made me wish I'd been out on nights like that, (although there was Glasgow last year:naughty:).

I'm finding I can't get enough of these blogs and vlogs, he really is spoiling us, and it's gonna be hard when he eases up on them in the next few weeks. But he needs a break and to get on with the album, so I guess I'll have to suck it up and let RL take over for a while.:naughty:

Rose I have to agree with you on every point here! :thumb_yello:

-Rockstarish....MIKA!! errrrm...WTF.. he is the most down to earth popstar I have ever liked!

-Audrey is just FAB! looks so much older than 12 tho!...Have people not worked out yet MIKA loves to tease people for a reaction. That's why when she says ..she is trying to look 10 years younger(she obviously heard that is what it is suppose to do)...he says something about her only being 10 anyway. He knows it is a HUGE difference 2 years is when you are that age!

-Yep! all nighters here too!...or stoppy backs if it in the one place and you drink till the small hours.

-Green tea is probably what he had before his 2 aspirin and glass of water on his bed! He likes tea!....probably already drank enough alcohol to float a ship anyway!

-as for the whole lol thing - that I have missed somewhere. I freaking use it all the time...I am a funny, witty person and make myself lol and the readers to who I send...can't see the problem myself!

If you haven't lol at MIKA's blogs are you sure you weren't born without the sense of humor gene as I find him hilarious!

Think that was everything!

xxx