• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You mean "mikablog :

Date: July 29, 2008 @ 12:51 pm

love this guy, thanks Mika, i love hearing about your favourite things… please send more xxxxx"? :wink2:

It's strange because for the comments on "NOW CAM! JORDAN 7:14PM", when you click on the comments, there's a link. :blink:

http://janmania.net/blog/?p=722

http://sharkooseh.net/2008/07/26/mika-ya-mika/

"Mikaaaaa at JanMania.NET :

Date: July 26, 2008 @ 1:49 pm

[...] Mika’s Concert was one of the best! It was different, entertainment, and really heaps of fun! [...]

Mika ya Mika at Sharkooseh :

Date: July 26, 2008 @ 3:10 pm

[...] MIKA [...]"

How come!! :shocked: This is so weird!

This is weird ! It may be Andy, or someone else in mika's crew, who post those messages! I don't know if we will be able to post .. Maybe one day...

Yes the ones from "mikablog" is apparently from him, but the others are not :blink:

I'm enjoying this Arthur Ganson stuff that Mika blogged about, it may be a bit weird, but it's very clever.

I mean look at what Mika picked, a walking wishbone, and where does a wishbone come from......:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm enjoying this Arthur Ganson stuff that Mika blogged about, it may be a bit weird, but it's very clever.

I mean look at what Mika picked, a walking wishbone, and where does a wishbone come from......:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well done Rose!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

LOL cute!! I never even thought about that!! :naughty:

the man might be becoming as in tuned to chicken as we are!!

:chkn:

I think by "I love this guy", he meant Arthur Ganson, not himself lol ... and for the others, I think they are mika's friend, or even family or I don't know who are testing...For instance, there are links who lead us to other pages, maybe they wanted to make sure that, if we let a website link, it would work...Anyway, let's see..in a few weeks

I think by "I love this guy", he meant Arthur Ganson, not himself lol ... and for the others, I think they are mika's friend, or even family or I don't know who are testing...For instance, there are links who lead us to other pages, maybe they wanted to make sure that, if we let a website link, it would work...Anyway, let's see..in a few weeks

Mikablog might be someone else... There was a Mikablog on MFC btw ;)

Well done Rose!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

LOL cute!! I never even thought about that!! :naughty:

the man might be becoming as in tuned to chicken as we are!!

:chkn:

I'I'I' THANK YOU!!!

Can't believe no one spotted it:naughty:.

He can't outsmart me:wink2::roftl:.

I'I'I' THANK YOU!!!

I noticed it and laughed a lot, but I forgot to post about it haha:blush-anim-cl:

Do you think he did it on purpose?

I'I'I' THANK YOU!!!

You match Mr. Meeks in cleverness, a rare thing indeed.

or is it just random hidden perv tendancies? :naughty::thumb_yello:

wait, was this Mika?

"love this guy, thanks Mika, i love hearing about your favourite things… please send more xxxxx"

:naughty:

haha not a line that an MFCer would write for Mika

So it was not one of us for sure :mf_rosetinted:

I searched where the wishbones come from :naughty:

I looked it carefully trying to find out what it was. For sure it was not human, looked like an alien hyoid :naughty: well, it was a bird not an alien, hahaha

I think what he is trying to say, it's that we are not really walking . Like . . . we say we are trying hard to make something happen but, in fact, we are always trying the same exit . Something like that . . . I can't explain it well . . . lol . I hope you had get it .

My Interpretation . :bleh:

I got that to make your wish come true, you have to pull and push and keep walking forward, and it is not always easy.

its amazing how different people get different meanings!

thats an awesome interpretation! :punk:

Thanks! Well, I got it from the fact that the machine is actually helping the wishbone along. Without the machine, the wishbone wouldn't walk.:wink2: