Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah :naughty::naughty: Thank you ... I really wasn't thinking about Celine Dion XD I just saw my name in a Mika blog and I didn't even get it :roftl::roftl:

ok.. no registering.... haha... I'm even more a fool than Mika :roftl: Didn't even realize that I can post a comment without doing a complicated registering XD

So I'm probably late with this (as with everything else) but Mika likes Wonder Pets?! I love that show and have been watching it throughout the whole summer. I don't have a thorough review and criticism on it like Mika does because I don't think that's the point of the show, haha. I just like it...mostly the little duck and the song they always sing. "Wonder pets, Wonder pets, we're on our way. To help the baby (insert animal here) and save the day. We're not too big and we're not too tough but when we work together we got the right stuff!" I think those are the words....that's what I sing at least. :naughty:

I think Mika has just redeemed himself.

Okay, I love you Mika, but I can't hang with the wonderpets.

Sorry! bad fan, bad fan. :roftl:

That's all right. :naughty: I'd rather you have your own opinion about the show than take Mika's. I personally liked the show before Mika ever mentioned it and I'm guessing ever saw it since he's calling it a "new" show even though it's been on air for over two years.

I'm pretty sure Mika slaps Yasmine.

You can even hear Yasmine say "sh*t that hurt" i think!! :naughty:

Ok, just listened to it again and she does say that. You have extremely good ears, or your speakers are REALLY loud :naughty:

:wub2: Gotta love Fraggle Rock! I think they're making a movie :das:

:shocked:

Is there... really... I didn't know that... I lurved Fraggle Rock so much... :wub2:

And no Rose you're not the only one to go ga ga over Mika's sad faces etc... Or any face he pulls... :blush-anim-cl:

We're all lost causes I think... :bleh:

Ok, just listened to it again and she does say that. You have extremely good ears, or your speakers are REALLY loud :naughty:

i have watched it quite a few times. :naughty:

i like to listen/watch for the details in his videos i guess, i don't know...:bleh:

i have watched it quite a few times. :naughty:

i like to listen/watch for the details in his videos i guess, i don't know...:bleh:

Ok, I thought you noticed on the first or second time or something :naughty: I usually notice a lot of the details as well after watching it a few too many times :naughty:

why does mika hate the sea yet look totally content on a boat and swim in the dead sea, the creepiest of seas?

:S

weirdo

Cos he lies! He even admits he does it! Just take what he says with a pinch of salt is the best bet!

xx

why does mika hate the sea yet look totally content on a boat and swim in the dead sea, the creepiest of seas?

weirdo

well its not so weird. my dad hates sea and hes scared of it, though he loves fishing and water like that, he likes to swim too, but he just is scared when he is far from land or something like that.

:wink2:

weirdo

I'm scared of swimming in the sea cause I'm afraid of meeting a jelly fish or any fish actually :naughty: So swimming in the dead sea, where there's nothing alive, would be fine for me.