marthastewart

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx again !

Thank YOU!

Oh that's very very cool! I love that song!

The video is playing in the left top corner of my screen now while I'm typing this in the right bottom corner.

Who is th woman in the blue dress btw? I seem to have missed a lot... (although I know who the new keyboard player is)

And is there an MP3?

The girl is Sam, the new backup singer, check Mikasounds for new videos, which you obviously haven't seen yet (:shocked:)

And yes, MP3s here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15707 :thumb_yello:

IMG_4890.jpg

Big Girl

Those cokes and pizza slices really are GARGANTUAN, aren't they?

IMG_4933.jpg

This one is blurry but it looks like they're flying

Fart-flying :wink2:

IMG_4922.jpg

The three of them...

Aww! I LOVE this one!

Brilliant pics agnieszka & melman92 :thumb_yello:

excellent pics Melman! Thank you very much.

Am I the only one though who thinks that the new Matthew W clothes for Paris are quite ugly?

Especially after seeing the Arras pics, he looked sooo fantastic there, I can't see why he would choose to wear these. I really don't like these designs at all :thumbdown:.

The only thing I really liked about his Paris gig clothes was the cute Tshirt with the robot in glittery stuff on it. Lovely.

The red thingie for Arras was absolutely stunning , and so were the jeans!!:wub2:

Same here.. I didn't really like his outfit :thumbdown: I'd better go with a T-shirt, jeans and braces. And that's why I love his pics after the gigs with fans and stuff :wub2:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THE CONCERT WAS A M A Z I N G I HAD THE BEST F*****G SPOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD THE SPOT THAT ONE OUT OF 55 000 PEOPLE GET! i was literally front and center! i had the first row and my NOSE!!!! was lined up to the middle mic! i swear if you split the stadium down the middle i would be cut in half!!!!!!! MIKA WAS AMAZING!!!!! THERE WERE CLOWNS TRAPEZE ARTISTS LITTLE TAP DANCING BOYS! i cant even explain how amazing this concert was! i started crying when he came out! i was bursting with tears lol! i was sooo happy! the whole set was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant even explain how amazing it was! i shake just thinking about it! i wasnt able to give him his gifts yet but i really really hope i do!!!!!!

That's what he told me. : Crazy people! I'm happy for William (the fan). He was so happy. Lucky guy. :thumb_yello:

I don't know who's got the braces.

I can imagine ! He's gotten a unique vest there!

I've never had the chance to be able to catch something at a concert, but I know I'd never be able to anyway, I can't even catch a ball correctly, even if it was meant to be caught by me :naughty::bleh:

Thank you for the pics.

I listened to Virgin Radio and i wondered how Thomas VDB was dressed with his stupid story about rabbit.

With the song and all...lol I thought he was going to do something longer, but seeing how great it was, I'm glad it didn't last longer :naughty:

thanks for the pics mel

they are great quality:

*saves*

:blush-anim-cl:

nice close-up at the shoes!

great pics! thanks!

It wasn't on purpose but thanks anyway :naughty:

Thank YOU!

Those cokes and pizza slices really are GARGANTUAN, aren't they?

Fart-flying :

Aww! I LOVE this one!

Yep,I got hit by a coke, it hurts :naughty:

Yeah, sorry, I had forgotten *sings I believe I can fart-fly, I believe I can touch the sky...*

I love Sara's dress!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THE CONCERT WAS A M A Z I N G I HAD THE BEST F*****G SPOT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAD THE SPOT THAT ONE OUT OF 55 000 PEOPLE GET! i was literally front and center! i had the first row and my NOSE!!!! was lined up to the middle mic! i swear if you split the stadium down the middle i would be cut in half!!!!!!! MIKA WAS AMAZING!!!!! THERE WERE CLOWNS TRAPEZE ARTISTS LITTLE TAP DANCING BOYS! i cant even explain how amazing this concert was! i started crying when he came out! i was bursting with tears lol! i was sooo happy! the whole set was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant even explain how amazing it was! i shake just thinking about it! i wasnt able to give him his gifts yet but i really really hope i do!!!!!!

Hey Aimee ! I was glad to be meeting you ! Shame we couldn't talk more!

IMG_4973.jpg

His back :fisch:

I said it before and I'll say it again: I'm in love with Mika's butt. That is all.

:roftl: And do you like the guy, or is it really just about his buttcheeks ? :naughty:

I've never had the chance to be able to catch something at a concert, but I know I'd never be able to anyway, I can't even catch a ball correctly, even if it was meant to be caught by me :naughty::bleh:

:naughty::roftl:

Hey Aimee ! I was glad to be meeting you ! Shame we couldn't talk more!

:roftl: And do you like the guy, or is it really just about his buttcheeks ? :naughty:

Well, I love everything about him, starting from the curls on the head, down to the curls on his feet :), but I think that his butt is pure perfection. I love how he shows it off with tight pants and funky dancing...

wow' date=' you are very very lucky. it must've been awsome to watch this one from that spot! at what time did you arrive there?

Aimee - its GREAT you got to a gig at last!!! And what a brilliant spot

to be in!! :punk:

The photos have been excellent - top quality - thank you to Melman

and agnieszka :thumb_yello:

mah pleasure :naughty:

The photos have been excellent - top quality - thank you to Melman

and agnieszka :thumb_yello:

For once, I have interesting pictures to show off, and I'm glad to be sharing them with the MFC :bleh:

:naughty::roftl:

The worse thing is_that's the truth :naughty:

Well, I love everything about him, starting from the curls on the head, down to the curls on his feet :), but I think that his butt is pure perfection. I love how he shows it off with tight pants and funky dancing...

Mika's anatomy is a pure work of art indeed :naughty:

You are the luckiest person in the world! Oh my god!

Did you take photos/videos from your perfect position? :das:

i was like what? :blink: and then i saw what you meant

:biggrin2:

I've never had the chance to be able to catch something at a concert' date=' but I know I'd never be able to anyway, I can't even catch a ball correctly, even if it was meant to be caught by me [/quote']

:lmao:

Yep,I got hit by a coke, it hurts

Yeah, sorry, I had forgotten *sings I believe I can fart-fly, I believe I can touch the sky...*

I love Sara's dress!

:lmao:!

And me too!

And I've just seen Sara's Holy Johnny video (maybe I wasn't supposed to before she posts the link :fisch:) - but I love Sam's bit at the end! :biggrin2:

You are the luckiest person in the world! Oh my god!

Did you take photos/videos from your perfect position? :das:

:lmao:!

And me too!

And I've just seen Sara's Holy Johnny video (maybe I wasn't supposed to before she posts the link :fisch:) - but I love Sam's bit at the end! :biggrin2:

The luckiest one in MFC world :naughty:

Yeah, that was funny :bleh::naughty: