REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Main Square Festival - Arras

Niki27

I was thinking the same at first, but I've studied these hands for longer time and I think it's a woman. Anyway, she/he is quite original. :naughty:

I think it's a man.

They look a bit too manly to me to belong to a woman.:bleh:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same at first, but I've studied these hands for longer time and I think it's a woman. Anyway, she/he is quite original. :naughty:

Original for holding it up?

Cause I bet that the thought isn't very original at all:roftl::roftl:

I wonder if Mika could see it.. :roftl:

:lmao:

Not sure but erm... those hands look quite manly to me :wub2:

:sneaky2:

i have manly hands too,i'm a beautifull girl though:mf_rosetinted:

:bonk:

you deserved it:naughty:

Ok, let's start.

Reached Arras with Allegra by train, and met Pamette right at the station. (hun, you're lovely! :huglove: ) Then we met up with Gracekelly85 and her french friend who came at the station to pick us up.

We looked for any MFCers that could be already queuing but we saw just 3-4 of them. We then met with Avoca and talked about what to do: it was raining, and queuing all the day long looked awful. Btw, when the doors opened it stopped raining so we reached the queue to get in. Tons of people, but it ws predictable. Anyway we managed to reach some kind of 4-5th row very very very very very lateral.

Not long after The Hoosiers played. Then Panic at the Disco and BB Brunes (hmm the singer:wub2:). The artists program was very cool in my opinion, I enjoyed all the bands, but I was very tired by the whole thing, and people kept passing in front of us as if it was the most normal thing in the world, unbearable!:furious: Then fortunately Avoca and Allegra managed to reach me after the french band finished so it got lot better! Dunno what time it was, but right before The Kooks showed up it started raining again, like hell!:thumbdown: and with all those umbrellas ellas ellas open we couldn't see absolutely anything, not even on the screen. Fortunately "Shine On" seemed to bring the "sun" back.:cheerful_h4h:

Flowers were brought on the stage, and I mean TONS of flowers. Guitars, drums, bass, keyboards, flowers again, some red/white sticks and a few other things. In half an hour or so the stage was ready.

i have manly hands too,i'm a beautifull girl though:mf_rosetinted:

:bonk:

you deserved it

And you look a lot like Rihanna :naughty:

Ok, let's start.

Reached Arras with Allegra by train, and met Pamette right at the station. (hun, you're lovely! ) Then we met up with Gracekelly85 and her french friend who came at the station to pick us up.

We looked for any MFCers that could be already queuing but we saw just 3-4 of them. We then met with Avoca and talked about what to do: it was raining, and queuing all the day long looked awful. Btw, when the doors opened it stopped raining so we reached the queue to get in. Tons of people, but it ws predictable. Anyway we managed to reach some kind of 4-5th row very very very very very lateral.

Not long after The Hoosiers played. Then Panic at the Disco and BB Brunes (hmm the singer:wub2:). The artists program was very cool in my opinion, I enjoyed all the bands, but I was very tired by the whole thing, and people kept passing in front of us as if it was the most normal thing in the world, unbearable!:furious: Then fortunately Avoca and Allegra managed to reach me after the french band finished so it got lot better! Dunno what time it was, but right before The Kooks showed up it started raining again, like hell!:thumbdown: and with all those umbrellas ellas ellas open we couldn't see absolutely anything, not even on the screen. Fortunately "Shine On" seemed to bring the "sun" back.:cheerful_h4h:

Flowers were brought on the stage, and I mean TONS of flowers. Guitars, drums, bass, keyboards, flowers again, some red/white sticks and a few other things. In half an hour or so the stage was ready.

Carry ooooon!! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase!

Soem "Mika! Mika!" chorus, of course. Then the lights went off. Wooooooooooo. No Dolly parton to announce it, the band came in and the first notes, slower this time, of Relax. Martin was dressed up like a sort of Marcel Marceau-clown if you know what I mean, and it was so funny to see! A yellow Cherisse, Mikey with a black/white shirt and the new David with the orange shirt. And then HIM. Torn jeans with a customized red t-shirt with a sort of tail, like those ringmaster jackets: it was so cool!!

8 months since last time I saw him. OMG. He was such in a good shape! He was relaxed, rested, he wasn't nervous at all, and he was truly having fun, enjoying the time and you could really see it. He was stunning, really.

The setlist was pretty the same, except for the fact he didn't do My Interpretation, and the new cover which was brilliant, definitely one of the best. Too bad he didn't sing the new song, but it was predictable, the stadium gig was different.

Anyway there were a few bits in the songs a little different from the usual: Any Other World sounded minimally different and it was so deep I (almost) cried:blush-anim-cl:, during Stuck In The Middle there was a guy dressed up like a clown with a big round head who was making the tip-tap dance during a part, and joked with Mika for a while, very funny. Love Today was absolutely great, as always.:wub2: (hope someone filmed it). And Grace Kelly started with the normal version and ended in french. During Lollipop there were the usual confettis and a few people dressed up like animals; no picnic theatre. And the gig was supposed to be over, but they returned on stage after a few mins to play the Relax encore. Not sure if this was actually planned, but don't think so.

I think that's all, can't remember anything else atm, except that I completely lost my only neuron there.:naughty: I was so hyper, and happy, and...really, he was amazing. I don't know how he can get better and better everytime, but he does. And I tried to tell him after the gig, but I couldn't talk, as always:huh:

Ok, let's start.

Reached Arras with Allegra by train, and met Pamette right at the station. (hun, you're lovely! :huglove: ) Then we met up with Gracekelly85 and her french friend who came at the station to pick us up.

Sucks about all the things that ruined the day, but I'm glad some bits were really good :D

I totally agree though, it's fantastic to see these pics. I wish I had been there. It looks likt they were all so relaxed and happy, and this is how I love Mika: natural and normal, and just doing his thing.

No big artefacts and production, just him and the music.

I hope Amsterdam will be similar to that.

Oh and he looks damn good in red!! I much much MUCH prefer him in Tshirts than in shirts, and in jeans than the "trousery" type pants if that makes any sense....He just looks SO good here!

This is to me the perfect representation of how his gigs should be.

I'm so glad for all those who got to see him that night!

I agree :thumb_yello:

Everywhere

Go on Youtube > type "Mika arras" > click "sort by: date added" > voilà

*runs off to colate*

*stops momentarily to wonder how that is spelt*

who is PO

Pink Oranges :naughty:

Not sure but erm... those hands look quite manly to me

Ok, let's start.

Reached Arras with Allegra by train, and met Pamette right at the station. (hun, you're lovely! ) Then we met up with Gracekelly85 and her french friend who came at the station to pick us up.

Not long after The Hoosiers played. Then Panic at the Disco and BB Brunes (hmm the singer). The artists program was very cool in my opinion, I enjoyed all the bands, but I was very tired by the whole thing, and people kept passing in front of us as if it was the most normal thing in the world, unbearable! Then fortunately Avoca and Allegra managed to reach me after the french band finished so it got lot better! Dunno what time it was, but right before The Kooks showed up it started raining again, like hell! and with all those umbrellas ellas ellas open we couldn't see absolutely anything, not even on the screen. Fortunately "Shine On" seemed to bring the "sun" back.

:woot_jump: Great report! Keep it coming! How dare you leave us with such a cliff hanger!

Clever Kooks :naughty:

who is PO:blink:

I thought alot about that today!! I know I am BS and Rainbow Sky is RBS and OD is up there above me and I kept thinking PO, PO....and then I remembered it's Pink Oranges. (sorry chatter in a report thread, I know.:boxed:)

mika-main-square-21.jpg

:shocked:

this girl must have spent hours in mikagasmics:naughty:

That is most definitely a guy.:roftl:

Edit: Mirti your reports are amazing. Thank you!!

Oh btw, after the gig we saw the band: Mikey, dunno how, he recognized me and stopped. He even asked if anyone would be in Amsterdam: apparently there will be a surprise. Damn it, why does he have to spoil it? :bleh:

He also asked us if we liked David, but didn't manage to talk to him. Martin passed by us quite a few times, but no Cherisse or Saranayde :sad:

Oh btw, after the gig we saw the band: Mikey, dunno how, he recognized me and stopped. He even asked if anyone would be in Amsterdam: apparently there will be a surprise. Damn it, why does he have to spoil it? :bleh:

He also asked us if we liked David, but didn't manage to talk to him. Martin passed by us quite a few times, but no Cherisse or Saranayde :sad:

:lmao: :lmao: You mean PMFC is on the road again?:roftl:

Soem "Mika! Mika!" chorus, of course. Then the lights went off. Wooooooooooo. No Dolly parton to announce it, the band came in and the first notes, slower this time, of Relax. Martin was dressed up like a sort of Marcel Marceau-clown if you know what I mean, and it was so funny to see! A yellow Cherisse, Mikey with a black/white shirt and the new David with the orange shirt. And then HIM. Torn jeans with a customized red t-shirt with a sort of tail, like those ringmaster jackets: it was so cool!!

8 months since last time I saw him. OMG. He was such in a good shape! He was relaxed, rested, he wasn't nervous at all, and he was truly having fun, enjoying the time and you could really see it. He was stunning, really.

The setlist was pretty the same, except for the fact he didn't do My Interpretation, and the new cover which was brilliant, definitely one of the best. Too bad he didn't sing the new song, but it was predictable, the stadium gig was different.

Anyway there were a few bits in the songs a little different from the usual: Any Other World sounded minimally different and it was so deep I (almost) cried, during Stuck In The Middle there was a guy dressed up like a clown with a big round head who was making the tip-tap dance during a part, and joked with Mika for a while, very funny. Love Today was absolutely great, as always. (hope someone filmed it). And Grace Kelly started with the normal version and ended in french. During Lollipop there were the usual confettis and a few people dressed up like animals; no picnic theatre. And the gig was supposed to be over, but they returned on stage after a few mins to play the Relax encore. Not sure if this was actually planned, but don't think so.

I think that's all, can't remember anything else atm, except that I completely lost my only neuron there. I was so hyper, and happy, and...really, he was amazing. I don't know how he can get better and better everytime, but he does. And I tried to tell him after the gig, but I couldn't talk, as always

:woot_jump:

Ahh, so it was David who was doing Gray Skelly (and was late).

It sounds like it was reaaally good :biggrin2: I can't wait until some better videos turn up *keeps looking*

Pictures? Videos?

I thought alot about that today!! I know I am BS and Rainbow Sky is RBS and OD is up there above me and I kept thinking PO, PO....and then I remembered it's Pink Oranges. (sorry chatter in a report thread, I know.)

Hi Mirti!!!! :wub2:

I hope you slept well. I was very happy to meet you. You're lovely.

*going to start your report* I know! I was there :bleh:!

Everything was great! The gig, the day. I was very happy to meet other people from the Mikawebsite and MFC. You were so great! :thumb_yello:

Thank you again Emilie!!!

Ooohhh, can't wait to see what it is :woot_jump: