REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Main Square Festival - Arras

Niki27

Unexpected goodies are the best, aren't they?

Very cute report :wub2: Your pics are adorable for sure, would you mind posting them? :wink2:

Yeah, It was better like that... cant't wait for other gigs because It was the first time I go to a gig so It was the first time I saw him.... He is beautiful and too kind!!!:wub2::wub2:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.musicspot.fr/photos/mika-main-square-festival-arras-10001029.htm

Is this link already posted itself?

I saw some of the photos from it, but not the rest. (OD, thanks!)

I have a feeling there might be something here too, but the server seems too busy for the site (with all those fans maybe)

http://www.arras.maville.com/Mika-et-ses-confettis-de-bonne-humeur/re/actudet/actu_-659313--BKN----_actu.html

http://www.musicspot.fr/photos/mika-main-square-festival-arras-10001029.htm

Is this link already posted itself?

I saw some of the photos from it, but not the rest. (OD, thanks!)

I have a feeling there might be something here too, but the server seems too busy for the site (with all those fans maybe)

http://www.arras.maville.com/Mika-et-ses-confettis-de-bonne-humeur/re/actudet/actu_-659313--BKN----_actu.html

Here's what the 2nd link was:

Mika et ses confettis de bonne humeur

Un orage, de la pluie et finalement, un arc en ciel au-dessus de la place des Héros. Comme une annonce prémonitoire du déversement de couleurs du Cartoon Motion de Mika, titre de son album. Un titre, bien plus encore, un univers fait de petits lapins, de pantins articulés à tête de morts, de confettis et de paillettes. Nous serions donc dans une gigantesque boite de nuit, un jour de Nouvel An sur le coup de minuit avec un joyeux déversement de folie. Non, plus détonnant encore, plus délirant surtout l'univers de Mika. Un style simple qui fait le pari fou de faire sauter d'un même élan 20 000 personnes, qui fait danser les petits de même pas dix ans, avec les grands parents en passant par leurs parents.

Tee shirt orange à queue de pie, jean à bandes brillantes, chaussures argentées aux semelles orange. « Bonsoir Arras. Ca me fait plaisir de faire votre connaissance. » Pour les premières présentations, vous feriez bien danser les fameuses Big Girls elles sont so... beautiful. Et les tubes s'enchaînent, jusqu'à cette reprise détonante de Depeche Mode, I Just can't get enough. Bombardement de confettis, vite Mika se réfugie sous son parapluie avant de faire revenir le soleil avec son Love Today. Et on s'amuse, s'amuse encore...

Sur la Grand Place, c'est de la pure folie. Certains se laissent aller dans de douces farandoles, dans desdéhanchements à s'en faire un tour de rein. Et on saute, saute et saute encore. Le déversement de rythmes n'en finit plus, mais l'heure tourne. Déjà une heure de passée. « Merci Arras, ici on se sent complètement bienvenue. » Les mercis sont réciproques. Les lumières s'éteignent déjà ; un goût de trop peu. Un rappel, oui mais juste un seul. C'est vraiment fini cette fois ! Mais pas le Main Square. Pour cette soirée de samedi, il reste encore un groupe, Digitalism. Mais les familles dans leur grande majorité n'iront pas jusque là. Les enfants s'endorment dans les bras des parents comme après chaque grande fête familiale. Au fait Mika, tu es ici chez toi, tu reviens quand tu veux. La famille t'accueillera à bras ouverts. On peut se tutoyer maintenant, après avoir vécu ensemble un tel moment... EMMANUEL CREPELLE

I believe a thread was already posted with that (^) in the news section

Yeah, It was better like that... cant't wait for other gigs because It was the first time I go to a gig so It was the first time I saw him.... He is beautiful and too kind!!!:wub2::wub2:

I am really glad you enjoyed your first show, and that you got to

see him, and the band, afterwards. Looking forward to your pictures!! :thumb_yello:

I think the lack of reports are because folk who went for two or three of the

gigs are now making their way home, and for some that wont be until

later today. Also, they may have RL stuff to do as well before being able

to come on here and give reports.

Waiting in anticipation of lots of lovely pictures and videos!! :naughty:

Hi Girls!!!!!!!!

OMG what happened yesterday!!

The best day I ever had!!!!!!

First, I go to Arras without great conviction to see him on stage because I didn't have tickets!

When I come to Arras, at the enter we arrived to see the geant shield so I have seen the whole gig plus I arrived to see him on stage because I sit on a rock which has allowed me to see the stage... so I saw the gig!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

After that, I walk in the streets of Arras and I saw a group of people who waited in front of the exit of bus.... I ask what they wait and they wait MIKA and THE BAND!!!!!!!!!

Finally, I see Mickey, Martin and David (the new ^^) and take lots of photos of them!! After, at 1a.m, John come and said to us that Mika will give autographs..... Mika get out of his bus and give us lots of autographs!!!!! He was beautiful, I arrived to have 2 autographs and lots of Photos, He has other clothes than he used to have on stage, he wear a cute hat and was to sweet with us..... ask us if we have loved his new videos of his website, laughs (cute!) and speak in french to his fans!!! It was wonderful and unexpected to see him and have autographs!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2: When I see my photos.....

I love him harder!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Oh tks for yr report! I'm so happy for you and can't wait for the pics, too!!

mikamainsquare20aos8.jpg

leer.gif

http://www.gera-tourismus.de/static/bf-gera-tourismus/leer.gif is a picture of this Gersch dwarf ...it's a copy of a souvenir from Gera in Germany, I cannot get it to load here.

There is a legend about the dwarf king Coryllis, apparently. I just googled it, thinking it would come up with nothing if it was one of Mika's new characters, but turns out it is someone else's character.

leer.gif

:roftl::roftl::roftl: bwahahahaha :roftl:

I am really glad you enjoyed your first show, and that you got to

see him, and the band, afterwards. Looking forward to your pictures!! :thumb_yello:

I think the lack of reports are because folk who went for two or three of the

gigs are now making their way home, and for some that wont be until

later today. Also, they may have RL stuff to do as well before being able

to come on here and give reports.

Waiting in anticipation of lots of lovely pictures and videos!! :naughty:

Pffffft.:mf_rosetinted:

I know - but I am trying to be a sensible adult!!! :mf_rosetinted:

And I wont get back from Amsterdam till late on the Wednesday

so no report from me till Thursday at the earliest!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :crybaby:

Hello guys i was in Arras yesterday and it was such an amazing show, it was brilliant!!! He started with relax (as usual) and the crowd was on fire. The set was fantastic and his outfit...waow!!!love it!!! he didn't wear his traditional skinny legs panties, but baggy blue jeans that suited him perfectly (of course, this guy could wear anything!) There was his new big girl singer who's got an amasing voice; and a new character (big-head guy) who appeared on stage during Billy Brown and came back for SitM but without any reason so Mika laughed and said "I swear I don't know this guy" (in french) and a security guy made to get him out of the stage. He didn't sing "My interpretation" and another couple of songs I don't remember but he sang " Just can't get enough" from Depech mode which i never heard him sing before. He ended with Lollipop and there were ballons and ribbons (des rubans?) everywhere and then he left but he came back as the crowd asked him to do, and he sang Relax again with us (and took off he shirt... thanx the crowd :blush-anim-cl:). All in all it was an amazing evening, but i didn't get to meet him afterwards because i didn't know he would come, i had asked the security guys where i could meet the artists but they told me we couldn't see them because their busses were in a private place, and that in festivals you couldn't expect to meet the artists after the show. So, as it was my first festival (and i had a 2 hours journey tocome home), i listened to them and left without even thinking they could be wrong. I'm so sad now!! :sad: How come you guys always know the tricks? Oh I wish i had waited with you, wherever you were...

Well, so here is my report, sorry for the mistakes, my english is far far far from being perfect.

Hello guys i was in Arras yesterday and it was such an amazing show, it was brilliant!!! He started with relax (as usual) and the crowd was on fire. The set was fantastic and his outfit...waow!!!love it!!! he didn't wear his traditional skinny legs panties, but baggy blue jeans that suited him perfectly (of course, this guy could wear anything!) There was his new big girl singer who's got an amasing voice; and a new character (big-head guy) who appeared on stage during Billy Brown and came back for SitM but without any reason so Mika laughed and said "I swear I don't know this guy" (in french) and a security guy made to get him out of the stage. He didn't sing "My interpretation" and another couple of songs I don't remember but he sang " Just can't get enough" from Depech mode which i never heard him sing before. He ended with Lollipop and there were ballons and ribbons (des rubans?) everywhere and then he left but he came back as the crowd asked him to do, and he sang Relax again with us (and took off he shirt... thanx the crowd :blush-anim-cl:). All in all it was an amazing evening, but i didn't get to meet him afterwards because i didn't know he would come, i had asked the security guys where i could meet the artists but they told me we couldn't see them because their busses were in a private place, and that in festivals you couldn't expect to meet the artists after the show. So, as it was my first festival (and i had a 2 hours journey tocome home), i listened to them and left without even thinking they could be wrong. I'm so sad now!! :sad: How come you guys always know the tricks? Oh I wish i had waited with you, wherever you were...

Well, so here is my report, sorry for the mistakes, my english is far far far from being perfect.

Thanks for your report!

Your english is great:thumb_yello:

It was my first festival too, I just have had luck to see the group of people waiting at the exit of bus (where Mika's bus were parked)

Here a pic of him after the gig at 1a.m, he was just in front of me and gave autographs

http://www.hebergementimages.com/images/1215342577_PIC0105.JPG

Hi Girls!!!!!!!!

First, I go to Arras without great conviction to see him on stage because I didn't have tickets!

When I come to Arras, at the enter we arrived to see the geant shield so I have seen the whole gig plus I arrived to see him on stage because I sit on a rock which has allowed me to see the stage... so I saw the gig!!!!!

After that, I walk in the streets of Arras and I saw a group of people who waited in front of the exit of bus.... I ask what they wait and they wait MIKA and THE BAND!!!!!!!!!

Finally, I see Mickey, Martin and David (the new ^^) and take lots of photos of them!! After, at 1a.m, John come and said to us that Mika will give autographs..... Mika get out of his bus and give us lots of autographs!!!!! He was beautiful, I arrived to have 2 autographs and lots of Photos, He has other clothes than he used to have on stage, he wear a cute hat and was to sweet with us..... ask us if we have loved his new videos of his website, laughs (cute!) and speak in french to his fans!!! It was wonderful and unexpected to see him and have autographs!!!!!!!!! When I see my photos.....

I love him harder!!!!!

Oh wow! You are extremely lucky! It sounds fantastic! :wub2:

A hat? I can't wait to see your pictures.

More pictures

http://photos.lavoix.com/main.php?g2_itemId=38953

Look at those girls running in the first pics! Any mfc'ers??

edit:

mainphpg2viewcore49b69byn5.jpg

Errmm, who's she doing the loser sign to?

The person Mika is pointing at :P

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39075&g2_serialNumber=3

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39066&g2_serialNumber=3

I see boot-esque shadows :fisch:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39072&g2_serialNumber=3

They took the exact same picture :P

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39068&g2_serialNumber=3

I know - but I am trying to be a sensible adult!!!

And I wont get back from Amsterdam till late on the Wednesday

so no report from me till Thursday at the earliest!!!

Do sensible adults travel overseas to go to the shows of a popstar?

We'll have none of that. I demand everyone bring laptops and internet connections to gigs and upload all reports, photos and videos during the gig.

Hi Girls!!!!!!!!

When I come to Arras, at the enter we arrived to see the geant shield so I have seen the whole gig plus I arrived to see him on stage because I sit on a rock which has allowed me to see the stage... so I saw the gig!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Finally, I see Mickey, Martin and David (the new ^^) and take lots of photos of them!! After, at 1a.m, John come and said to us that Mika will give autographs..... Mika get out of his bus and give us lots of autographs!!!!! He was beautiful, I arrived to have 2 autographs and lots of Photos, He has other clothes than he used to have on stage, he wear a cute hat and was to sweet with us..... ask us if we have loved his new videos of his website, laughs (cute!) and speak in french to his fans!!! It was wonderful and unexpected to see him and have autographs!!!!!!!!!:wub2::wub2::wub2: When I see my photos.....

I love him harder!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

OMG that's great! :wub2: Glad you really enjoyed yourself! Can't wait to see the pictures :D

The rest for the lazy's who don't like clicking through albums:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39069&g2_serialNumber=3

That festival is so cool. I love those buildings.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39071&g2_serialNumber=3

This is how he breaks his pants. Tut tut. Which reminds me, Luke Pritchard had a ripped shirt in those Kooks pictures from the same festival. It made me laugh.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39073&g2_serialNumber=3

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39067&g2_serialNumber=3

Mika's face is like "WTF!?"

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39074&g2_serialNumber=3

That really made me laugh :roftl:

But at least you had a wonderful time :wink2::wub2:

Hello guys i was in Arras yesterday and it was such an amazing show, it was brilliant!!! He started with relax (as usual) and the crowd was on fire. The set was fantastic and his outfit...waow!!!love it!!! he didn't wear his traditional skinny legs panties, but baggy blue jeans that suited him perfectly (of course, this guy could wear anything!) There was his new big girl singer who's got an amasing voice; and a new character (big-head guy) who appeared on stage during Billy Brown and came back for SitM but without any reason so Mika laughed and said "I swear I don't know this guy" (in french) and a security guy made to get him out of the stage. He didn't sing "My interpretation" and another couple of songs I don't remember but he sang " Just can't get enough" from Depech mode which i never heard him sing before. He ended with Lollipop and there were ballons and ribbons (des rubans?) everywhere and then he left but he came back as the crowd asked him to do, and he sang Relax again with us (and took off he shirt... thanx the crowd). All in all it was an amazing evening, but i didn't get to meet him afterwards because i didn't know he would come, i had asked the security guys where i could meet the artists but they told me we couldn't see them because their busses were in a private place, and that in festivals you couldn't expect to meet the artists after the show. So, as it was my first festival (and i had a 2 hours journey tocome home), i listened to them and left without even thinking they could be wrong. I'm so sad now!! How come you guys always know the tricks? Oh I wish i had waited with you, wherever you were...

Ohhh! Thank you for the report! Sounds GREAT!

That is so funny about the sympathy band guy, I guess that photo where it looks like Mika is saying "wtf?" is from SitM :roftl:

Oooh, thanks!

Trust me, MFC likes it big

:lmao: EXACTLY what I was going to say! THANK YOU for the massive picture :das: But maybe it would be better to put a link to it :naughty:

Do sensible adults travel overseas to go to the shows of a popstar?

We'll have none of that. I demand everyone bring laptops and internet connections to gigs and upload all reports, photos and videos during the gig.

:sneaky2: Yes!!!!!