REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Main Square Festival - Arras

Niki27

Oh - woah! What did he throw that away for?? :insane:

Didn't he throw some Swarovski crystals into the audience once too? Make sure you're in the front row if he ever starts wearing serious bling. :naughty:

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't he throw some Swarovski crystals into the audience once too? Make sure you're in the front row if he ever starts wearing serious bling. :naughty:

At least we'll know it'll be an MFCer that walks away with some bling from a Mika gig :naughty:

The band come in middle of people and take photos. They come earlier than Mika. Mika just came to get autographs. He ask us if we like the videos he get on his website and he laughs with people, signed the vest the thrown up at the Parc des Princes to people , in fact the guy who received the vest makes signed it by Mika yesterday so Mika expleins him that it was a vest designed by Matheww williamson

the guy is from the French fan club if I'm not mistaken

I'm not crazy

I know what I saw.

:roftl:

Remember that bet we made?

Yeah....nevermind

I think it was a shadow

But hey, that was a very defined and dark shadow that happened to look like knee-high boots :fisch:

:lmao:

You're so not the only one though:

Bianca says:

is there something at the back?

Bianca says:

something red? is that part of the shirt or another tea towel thing?

Julia.... says:

I dunno

Julia.... says:

(I don't like the tea towel )

Bianca says:

hahaha I know its so random

Julia.... says:

Ok, I looked at his outfit... He's wearing rainboots, a shirt with a tail (like those jackets in the olden days) and white pants (Let it rain :das:)

Bianca says:

rainboots? really?

Julia.... says:

Yep

Julia.... says:

Black with grey-ey tops

:lol3::fisch:*hides from JJL*

Didn't he throw some Swarovski crystals into the audience once too? Make sure you're in the front row if he ever starts wearing serious bling.

Thanks a lot everybody for the vids, pics and reports, I've really enjoyed them all so, so much. I'm glad you had such a good time and got to chat with them a bit at the end. Now I'm getting verry excited over Madrid July 19th :boing:

*Waits (im)patiently for Mirtilla to log in* :fisch:

Oooooooooooooh I love those pics (apart from the one with Mikey :sneaky2:), it's the best pictures I've seen for ages :woot_jump: Fantastic outfit, fantastic hair, fantastic everything :wub2: Had almost forgotten how cute he can be when he's not all wrapped up in designer clown costumes :bleh:

Kata, you are losing the grip woman:roftl:

I totally agree though, it's fantastic to see these pics. I wish I had been there. It looks likt they were all so relaxed and happy, and this is how I love Mika: natural and normal, and just doing his thing.

No big artefacts and production, just him and the music.

I hope Amsterdam will be similar to that.

Oh and he looks damn good in red!! I much much MUCH prefer him in Tshirts than in shirts, and in jeans than the "trousery" type pants if that makes any sense....He just looks SO good here!

This is to me the perfect representation of how his gigs should be :thumb_yello:.

I'm so glad for all those who got to see him that night!

Kata, you are losing the grip woman:roftl:

I totally agree though, it's fantastic to see these pics. I wish I had been there. It looks likt they were all so relaxed and happy, and this is how I love Mika: natural and normal, and just doing his thing.

No big artefacts and production, just him and the music.

I hope Amsterdam will be similar to that.

Oh and he looks damn good in red!! I much much MUCH prefer him in Tshirts than in shirts, and in jeans than the "trousery" type pants if that makes any sense....He just looks SO good here!

This is to me the perfect representation of how his gigs should be :thumb_yello:.

I'm so glad for all those who got to see him that night!

I agree with both of you.

He can pull red off really well! He should do it more often.

Exactly. When I joined the MFC/Aussie thread they said "Oh, we're going to call you OD, but don't worry, we already have a BS and a PO

who is PO:blink:

mika-main-square-31.jpg

all access :glasses3:

Mika threw his Mathew Williamson designed vest into the audience?

Damn, the guy who got that is one lucky man

no no i'm not jealous:mf_rosetinted:

:crybaby:

Not sure but erm... those hands look quite manly to me :wub2:

I was thinking the same at first, but I've studied these hands for longer time and I think it's a woman. Anyway, she/he is quite original. :naughty: