• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39067&g2_serialNumber=3

Was David on stage while this was taken? Is it possible it may

be Andy? :blink:

As I said before, I think it's something like with lollipop girls and big girls, so it's either a hired or random person :bleh: I don't know, but it also explains why they would walk on during SitM :naughty:

As I said before, I think it's something like with lollipop girls and big girls, so it's either a hired or random person :bleh: I don't know, but it also explains why they would walk on during SitM :naughty:

somebody said- mika didint know who is he, and said - i swear i dont know this guy :roftl::roftl:

No I know its mine :bleh: he was just in front of me!!!! I can't realize yet! :blush-anim-cl:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I've only just had a good look at it. That hat is so cute :cheerful_h4h: Is it a little small for his head though? :naughty: And I like the cardigan - do you have any more pictures? :das:

Oh wow! You are extremely lucky! It sounds fantastic! :wub2:

A hat? I can't wait to see your pictures.

The person Mika is pointing at :P

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39075&g2_serialNumber=3

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39066&g2_serialNumber=3

I see boot-esque shadows :fisch:

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39072&g2_serialNumber=3

They took the exact same picture :P

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=39068&g2_serialNumber=3

Do sensible adults travel overseas to go to the shows of a popstar?

We'll have none of that. I demand everyone bring laptops and internet connections to gigs and upload all reports, photos and videos during the gig.

Hello, sensible! person here who always sends reports back on phone with limited battery power, did in Paris and wiil again in Amsterdam.

Loving the pics, but why none of Cherisse? Martin looks cute in clown outfits, Saranayde looks just stunning (liking the pic of what looks like Mika slapping her bum, ha ha!). and Mika looks, well you all know how he looks;-) LOL!

Great reports, and like the hat he's wearing at the signing, it looks furry.

:doh: How could we forget to ask??

Fafie and Miss Lollipop (and anyone else who returns): Was Mika wearing boots at any stage during the show?

:naughty:

don't think so:winksmiley02: how come you're talking about boots anymay? Must have missed it :meow:

Next question for the return-ees: Did anyone see Andy during Billy Brown or SitM??

:roftl:

It's so funny that he has a "marching" pout on :roftl:

Yes he seems to be taking it very seriously .... well , as serious as you can be when wearing a giant clown head :roftl::roftl::naughty:

You seem to be very few waiting there. How many were you, do you have an idea?

Well we were I don't know maybe around 20 there were people of Mikawebsite and also of MFC..... I don't know but he signed autographs to everybody and the band had taken photos with lots of people too.

It was magical becauz it was the first time I saw him and the band was too cool!

Its very a lack of luck that you haven't seen him, he come at 1a.m and the band earlier at 12 and a half...

I was very lucky because I was on the point of leaving... And I come back in a street before the stage (you know how It was organized) and I saw a group of fans who waiting and that's how I discovered that Mika will come......

Well we were I don't know maybe around 20 there were people of Mikawebsite and also of MFC..... I don't know but he signed autographs to everybody and the band had taken photos with lots of people too.

It was magical becauz it was the first time I saw him and the band was too cool!

Its very a lack of luck that you haven't seen him, he come at 1a.m and the band earlier at 12 and a half...

I was very lucky because I was on the point of leaving... And I come back in a street before the stage (you know how It was organized) and I saw a group of fans who waiting and that's how I discovered that Mika will come......

Damn it. I'm doomed!

You said people took pictures with the band, how come you couldn't take a picture with him? Is it because he didn't stay long enough? And did he say something about his gig in Paris (or about anything else:bleh:) ?

Damn it. I'm doomed!

You said people took pictures with the band, how come you couldn't take a picture with him? Is it because he didn't stay long enough? And did he say something about his gig in Paris (or about anything else:bleh:) ?

The band come in middle of people and take photos. They come earlier than Mika. Mika just came to get autographs. He ask us if we like the videos he get on his website and he laughs with people, signed the vest the thrown up at the Parc des Princes to people , in fact the guy who received the vest makes signed it by Mika yesterday so Mika expleins him that it was a vest designed by Matheww williamson

The band come in middle of people and take photos. They come earlier than Mika. Mika just came to get autographs. He ask us if we like the videos he get on his website and he laughs with people, signed the vest the thrown up at the Parc des Princes to people , in fact the guy who received the vest makes signed it by Mika yesterday so Mika expleins him that it was a vest designed by Matheww williamson

Mika threw his Mathew Williamson designed vest into the audience?:shocked:

Damn, the guy who got that is one lucky man

Hello, sensible! person here who always sends reports back on phone with limited battery power, did in Paris and wiil again in Amsterdam.

Loving the pics, but why none of Cherisse? Martin looks cute in clown outfits, Saranayde looks just stunning (liking the pic of what looks like Mika slapping her bum, ha ha!). and Mika looks, well you all know how he looks;-) LOL!

Great reports, and like the hat he's wearing at the signing, it looks furry.

:wub2: And looking forward to them again :biggrin2:

And it's been determined that the photographer liked Saranayde :naughty:

don't think so how come you're talking about boots anymay? Must have missed it

Yay! :roftl: At first all we had were some very bad quality videos and some people thought it looked like he was wearing boots :naughty:

Yes he seems to be taking it very seriously .... well , as serious as you can be when wearing a giant clown head

:lmao:

Yay! :roftl: At first all we had were some very bad quality videos and some people thought it looked like he was wearing boots :naughty:

I'm not crazy:sneaky2:

I know what I saw.

Oh - woah! What did he throw that away for?? :insane:

Mika threw his Mathew Williamson designed vest into the audience?:shocked:

Damn, the guy who got that is one lucky man

Exactly! :shocked:

I'm not crazy:sneaky2:

I know what I saw.

Remember that bet we made?

Yeah....nevermind:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

I think it was a shadow :doh:

But hey, that was a very defined and dark shadow that happened to look like knee-high boots :fisch: