REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Main Square Festival - Arras

Niki27

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an unfortunate acronym. (Sorry...but...)

:lmao: Exactly. When I joined the MFC/Aussie thread they said "Oh, we're going to call you OD, but don't worry, we already have a BS and a PO :wink2:"

:naughty:

Is he wearing boots?

Good eyes! :lol3: JJL said that too, I just thought it was a shadow at first, but I think you're right, it is boots :roftl: What happened to his specially designed shoes?

Where the hell are the reports? I think MFC has forgotten that people live for these reports :sneaky2:

I know - wtf! :naughty:

:lmao: Exactly. When I joined the MFC/Aussie thread they said "Oh, we're going to call you OD, but don't worry, we already have a BS and a PO"

:naughty:

Good eyes! :lol3: JJL said that too, I just thought it was a shadow at first, but I think you're right, it is boots :roftl: What happened to his specially designed shoes?

I know - wtf! :naughty:

BOOTS?:shocked:Gotta see pics. Where are they:lmao:

BOOTS?:shocked:Gotta see pics. Where are they:lmao:

Watch the previous videos that BS posted :naughty:

EDIT: Or watch the video OD posted where I quoted asking if he was wearing boots :lol3:

I see the clown stage design theme will go on for a while then... How many of those have they've made I wonder?? All in different sizes.. I'm still not over the brilliantness of the 4th July stage and lighting design... completely blown over :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sorry for picture spamming the whole thread, but it's easier for me to save them like this, just changing the numbers in the code, so I don't have to click through them all :roftl: I'm lazy.

mika-main-square-29.jpg

mika-main-square-30.jpg

mika-main-square-31.jpg

mika-main-square-32.jpg

:roftl: I love it.

mika-main-square-33.jpg

Oooooooooooooh I love those pics (apart from the one with Mikey :sneaky2:), it's the best pictures I've seen for ages :woot_jump: Fantastic outfit, fantastic hair, fantastic everything :wub2: Had almost forgotten how cute he can be when he's not all wrapped up in designer clown costumes :bleh:

Oooooooooooooh I love those pics (apart from the one with Mikey :sneaky2:), it's the best pictures I've seen for ages :woot_jump: Fantastic outfit, fantastic hair, fantastic everything :wub2: Had almost forgotten how cute he can be when he's not all wrapped up in designer clown costumes :bleh:

Kata, is that you?:shocked:

Um, is he slapping her ass?

:lmao: Oh my god. The facial expressions and everything. That is the second one in 3 days of Mika/a backup singer or big girl fondling on stage :lmfao:

The photographer must have been a horny male:sneaky2:

:roftl: Your so right. Oh well, she is pretty hot, can't blame him :naughty: Would've been better if it was a female though :bleh:

It wasn't a shadow....he probably changed his pants later

Hmmmmm, okay miss "I have good eyesight and can distinguish between shadows and boots", we'll see, we'll see :bleh:

Um, is he slapping her ass?

I don't think so - but it so totally looks like he is. :das:

The photographer must have been a horny male :sneaky2:

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen so many shots of Saranayde's cleavage! :naughty:

I'm sorry for picture spamming the whole thread, but it's easier for me to save them like this, just changing the numbers in the code, so I don't have to click through them all :roftl:

Spam away! :wub2:

*develops a repetative strain injury from going right click -> save so much*

Hmmmmm, okay miss "I have good eyesight and can distinguish between shadows and boots", we'll see, we'll see :bleh:

I bet you....$10 :naughty:

A shadow cannot be casted so perfectly to make it look like Mika's wearing boots, I'm sorry.

They're either boots or knee high socks

Oooooooooooooh I love those pics (apart from the one with Mikey :sneaky2:), it's the best pictures I've seen for ages Fantastic outfit, fantastic hair, fantastic everything :wub2: Had almost forgotten how cute he can be when he's not all wrapped up in designer clown costumes

:lmfao: Looking back, that picture with Mikey is the most hilarious representation of you Mikey/Mika/Blondie= evil lot's thingy. I would take it as your logo if I were you :thumb_yello:

I do like the ridiculous bright red T-tuxedo (or whatever variation of tshirt/tuxedo you wish to call it), but ripped jeans are :puking:

Kata, is that you?:shocked:

:roftl:

:lmfao: Looking back, that picture with Mikey is the most hilarious representation of you Mikey/Mika/Blondie= evil lot's thingy. I would take it as your logo if I were you :thumb_yello:

I do like the ridiculous bright red T-tuxedo (or whatever variation of tshirt/tuxedo you wish to call it), but ripped jeans are :puking:

What picture?

Ripped jeans are very good on Mika :das: