MIKA - La voix du nord

DANI56

Thanks to Allegra ! :thumb_yello:

http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/actualite/L_info_en_continu/Artois/2008/07/05/article_mika-et-ses-confettis-de-bonne-humeur.shtml

Main Square Festival d'Arras : Mika et ses confettis de bonne humeur

samedi 05.07.2008, 23:23 - EMMANUEL CREPELLE - PHOTO SAMI BELLOUMI

| Artois |

Un orage, de la pluie et finalement, un arc en ciel au-dessus de la place des Héros. Comme une annonce prémonitoire du déversement de couleurs du Cartoon Motion de Mika, titre de son album.

Un titre, bien plus encore, un univers fait de petits lapins, de pantins articulés à tête de morts, de confettis et de paillettes. Nous serions donc dans une gigantesque boite de nuit, un jour de Nouvel An sur le coup de minuit avec un joyeux déversement de folie. Non, plus détonnant encore, plus délirant surtout l'univers de Mika. Un style simple qui fait le pari fou de faire sauter d'un même élan 20 000 personnes, qui fait danser les petits de même pas dix ans, avec les grands parents en passant par leurs parents.

Tee shirt orange à queue de pie, jean à bandes brillantes, chaussures argentées aux semelles orange. « Bonsoir Arras. Ça me fait plaisir de faire votre connaissance. » Pour les premières présentations, vous feriez bien danser les fameuses Big Girls, elles sont so... beautiful. Et les tubes s'enchaînent, jusqu'à cette reprise détonante de Depeche Mode, I Just can't get enough. Bombardement de confettis, vite Mika se réfugie sous son parapluie avant de faire revenir le soleil avec son Love Today. Et on s'amuse, s'amuse encore...

Sur la Grand Place, c'est de la pure folie. Certains se laissent aller dans de douces farandoles, dans des déhanchements à s'en faire un tour de rein. Et on saute, saute et saute encore. Le déversement de rythmes n'en finit plus, mais l'heure tourne. Déjà une heure de passée. « Merci Arras, ici on se sent complètement bienvenue. » Les mercis sont réciproques. Les lumières s'éteignent déjà ; un goût de trop peu. Un rappel, oui mais juste un seul. C'est vraiment fini cette fois ! Mais pas le Main Square. Pour cette soirée de samedi, il reste encore un groupe, Digitalism. Mais les familles dans leur grande majorité n'iront pas jusque là. Les enfants s'endorment dans les bras des parents comme après chaque grande fête familiale. Au fait Mika, tu es ici chez toi, tu reviens quand tu veux. La famille t'accueillera à bras ouverts. On peut se tutoyer maintenant, après avoir vécu ensemble un tel moment...

pictures

http://photos.lavoix.com/main.php?g2_itemId=38953

0k3jw0riyn7.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GEH?! Translation please! when did this take place?! and where?

I tried the babelfish translation machine thingy...

A storm, rain and finally, an arc in sky above the place of the Heroes. As a premonitory advertisement of the discharge of colors of the Cartoon Motion of Mika, titrates of its album. A title, much more still, a made universe of small rabbits, articulated puppets with death's-head, confettis and spangle. We would be thus in a gigantic nightclub, one day of New year on the stroke of midnight with a merry discharge of madness. Not, more still clashing, more delirious especially l' universe of Mika. A simple style which makes the insane bet make jump d' the same dash 20.000 people, who makes dance the small in the same way not ten years, with the large parents while passing through their parents. Orange tee-shirt with tail coat, Jean with brilliant bands, shoes silver plated with the orange soles. “Good evening Arras. That pleases to me to make your knowledge. ” For the first presentations, you would make well dance famous Big Girls, they are so… beautiful. And the tubes s' connect, jusqu' with this detonating resumption of Depeche Mode, I Just can' T get enough. Bombardment of confettis, quickly Mika takes refuge under its umbrella before making return the sun with its Love Today. And one s' amuse, s' still amuse… On the Large one Places, c' is pure madness. Some are let go in soft farandoles, in swaying walks with s' in making a turn of kidney. And one jumps, change and change still. The discharge of rates/rhythms n' in finishes more, but l' hour turns. Already an hour of last. “Thank you Arras, here one feels completely welcome. ” Mercies are reciprocal. The lights s' extinguish already; a taste of too little. A recall, yes but just only one. C' this time is really finished! But not the Hand Public garden. For this evening of Saturday, there remains still a group, Digitalism. But families in their great n' majority; will not go until there. The children s' deaden in the arms of the parents as after each great family festival. With the Mika fact, you are here at home, you return when you want. The t' family; will accomodate with open arms. One can address as tu oneself now, after having lived such a moment together…

I tried to translate the article although I'm not that good at French (although I get French lessons for 7 years now :P) I don't now if anyone is interested in it but I just thought I could post it just in case ...

A storm, rain and finally an arc in the sky (?) above the place of the heroes.

Lika a premonitory (?) announcement/advertisement of the discharging colours of the Cartoon Motion of Mika, the title of his album.

A title, much more still, a universe made of little rabbits/bunnies, jointed/articulated puppets with heads of the dead, confetti and spangles.

So let us be in a gigantic nightclub, a day of New Year on the stroke of midnight with a merry discharge of madness.

Not, more still clashing, more delirious especially the universe of Mika.

A simple style which makes the insane jump together with about 20 000 people, dance as if they were ten-year-olds, with the grandparents while passing by/through their parents.

An orange (wasn’t the shirt red?) T-shirt with tail-coat, jeans with brilliant/sparkling bands, sliver-plated shoes with orange soles.

“Good evening Arras. It pleases me to be here/to be known by you (?).”

For the first presentations, you would see big girls dance/dance with big girls, they are so beautiful.

The tubes are connected (?), until this detonating recovery of Depeche mode’s, I just can’t get enough.

Bombarded with confetti, Mika hides underneath his umbrella before making the sun reappear with his Love Today. And they have fun, they still have fun …

On the Grand Place, it’s pure madness.

Some are let go in soft farandoles (?), (and then there’s a sentence I absolutely do not understand).

And they jump, jump and jump again.

The discharge of rhythms does not finish, but the hour ends.

Yet again another hour has passed.

“Thank you Arras, here a person feels completely welcome”

The words of thanks are mutual. The lights dim already; a taste of too little.

A recall, yes but just only one. It’s really over this time! But not on the Main Square. On this Saturday night there’s still one group left, Digitalism.

But the families in their great majority will stay until then. The children sleep in their parents arms like after every big family party.

With the fact Mika, you are here at home, you can come back anytime you want. The family will embrace you with open arms. One can address oneself as you now (?), after having experienced such a moment together …

PER TRANSLATION TOOL @Dictionary.com

Hand Public garden Festival of Arras: Mika and his confettis of good mood

Saturday 05.07.2008, 23:23 - EMMANUEL CREPELLE - PHOTOGRAPH SAMI BELLOUMI

| Artois |

A storm, rain and finally, an arc in sky above the place of the Heroes. As a premonitory advertisement of the discharge of colors of the Cartoon Motion of Mika, titrates of his album.

A title, much more still, a made universe of small rabbits, articulated puppets with death's-head, confettis and spangle. We would be thus in gigantic limps of night, one day of New year on the stroke of midnight with a merry discharge of madness. Not, more still clashing, more delirious especially universe of Mika. A simple style which makes the insane bet make jump of the same dash 20.000 people, who makes dance the small in the same way not ten years, with the large parents while passing through their parents.

Orange tee-shirt with tail coat, Jean with brilliant bands, shoes silver plated with the orange soles. “Good evening Arras. That pleases to me to make your knowledge. ” For the first presentations, you would make well dance famous Big Girls, they are so… beautiful. And the tubes are connected, until this detonating resumption of Depeche Mode, I Just can' T get enough. Bombardment of confettis, quickly Mika takes refuge under his umbrella before making return the sun with its Love Today. And one has fun, still has fun…

On the Large one Places, it is pure madness. Some are let go in soft farandoles, in swaying walks to be made a turn of kidney of it. And one jumps, change and change still. The discharge of rates/rhythms does not finish any more, but the hour turns. Already an hour of last. “Thank you Arras, here one feels completely welcome. ” Mercies are reciprocal. The lights die out already; a taste of too little. A recall, yes but just only one. It is really finished this time! But not the Hand Public garden. For this evening of Saturday, there remains still a group, Digitalism. But the families in their great majority will not go until there. The children fall asleep in the arms of the parents as after each great family festival. With the Mika fact, you are here at home, you return when you want. The family will accomodate you with open arms. One can address as tu oneself now, after having lived such a moment together…

pictures

Thanks to Allegra ! :thumb_yello:

http://www.lavoixdunord.fr/actualite/L_info_en_continu/Artois/2008/07/05/article_mika-et-ses-confettis-de-bonne-humeur.shtml

Main Square Festival d'Arras : Mika et ses confettis de bonne humeur

samedi 05.07.2008, 23:23 - EMMANUEL CREPELLE - PHOTO SAMI BELLOUMI

| Artois |

Un orage, de la pluie et finalement, un arc en ciel au-dessus de la place des Héros. Comme une annonce prémonitoire du déversement de couleurs du Cartoon Motion de Mika, titre de son album.

Un titre, bien plus encore, un univers fait de petits lapins, de pantins articulés à tête de morts, de confettis et de paillettes. Nous serions donc dans une gigantesque boite de nuit, un jour de Nouvel An sur le coup de minuit avec un joyeux déversement de folie. Non, plus détonnant encore, plus délirant surtout l'univers de Mika. Un style simple qui fait le pari fou de faire sauter d'un même élan 20 000 personnes, qui fait danser les petits de même pas dix ans, avec les grands parents en passant par leurs parents.

Tee shirt orange à queue de pie, jean à bandes brillantes, chaussures argentées aux semelles orange. « Bonsoir Arras. Ça me fait plaisir de faire votre connaissance. » Pour les premières présentations, vous feriez bien danser les fameuses Big Girls, elles sont so... beautiful. Et les tubes s'enchaînent, jusqu'à cette reprise détonante de Depeche Mode, I Just can't get enough. Bombardement de confettis, vite Mika se réfugie sous son parapluie avant de faire revenir le soleil avec son Love Today. Et on s'amuse, s'amuse encore...

Sur la Grand Place, c'est de la pure folie. Certains se laissent aller dans de douces farandoles, dans des déhanchements à s'en faire un tour de rein. Et on saute, saute et saute encore. Le déversement de rythmes n'en finit plus, mais l'heure tourne. Déjà une heure de passée. « Merci Arras, ici on se sent complètement bienvenue. » Les mercis sont réciproques. Les lumières s'éteignent déjà ; un goût de trop peu. Un rappel, oui mais juste un seul. C'est vraiment fini cette fois ! Mais pas le Main Square. Pour cette soirée de samedi, il reste encore un groupe, Digitalism. Mais les familles dans leur grande majorité n'iront pas jusque là. Les enfants s'endorment dans les bras des parents comme après chaque grande fête familiale. Au fait Mika, tu es ici chez toi, tu reviens quand tu veux. La famille t'accueillera à bras ouverts. On peut se tutoyer maintenant, après avoir vécu ensemble un tel moment...

pictures

http://photos.lavoix.com/main.php?g2_itemId=38953

0k3jw0riyn7.jpg

thanks for posting!:thumb_yello:

the boy at his best!!! :wub2:

the gig wa priceless, believe me and I mean priceless and he looked just... :blush-anim-cl: (the red tee/frock.... :wub2:)

thx, allegra. had missed this way, was rushing for train. :thumb_yello:

wait okay...20,000 people!!:shocked: how many were at the paris one? i thought it was only 5,000:blink:....so the Arras show was bigger than the paris one?!? i'm really confuzled...

Thanks for posting!:wink2:

55.000 in paris. so quite a bit.. more :wink2:

but arras was big renough and fuilly energetic :punk:

........and French people do truly love him :wub2:

We really really love him. :wub2:

We love his music, we love the way he is with people, we love the love he gives during his gigs. I think people around the world love him for that.

I'm happy because in the interview for Virgin, the interviewer said he's the best seller in France in 2007. Mika answered it was crazy. http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=8TBKZYtZebU

The interviewer said she believed that it was so important for him the success in France and she asked him why.

Mika: Paris, c'est la ville de mon enfance. J'étais né à Beyrouth (Mika, in French, it's "je suis né" :naughty:), un an plus tard, on est venu ici à Paris et c'est plus qu'un autre territoire, c'est une mission personnelle pour moi. Je veux avoir une carrière dans la France.

Paris, it's the city where i spent my childhood. I was born in Beirut, one year later, we came here in Paris and it's more than another territory, it's a personel mission for me. I want to have a career in France. :wub2:

When Mika speaks in French, he looks and sounds like a child because when he left our country, he was so young. I think he likes our country because he has got sweet memories of his childhood like most of people.

His real country is the UK. It's his country and he loves it. For me, even if it's not written on his passport, he's British. Lebanon and France mean a lot for him because they are parts of him.

His favourite word in French "en fait" because i make a lot of mistakes. I can't write French but i can speak it and read it but when i don't know what to say and when i forgot a word i say "en fait" and i talk about something else.