I sure hope so:wink2:

hey everyone! i'm in a hotel and i'm touring Florida State University. well we went walking around it today but i'm still unsure, even though it's pretty much one of the only colleges that offer an art history degree in FL:thumbdown:

so what are your guyses tips on colleges?

Make sure you can see yourself living wherever you end up picking, choose it because you're happy with it, take a risk by going out-of-state or out-of-country (if you want/can), visit your most favorite prospects and talk to to current students... make sure you like at least some of them because chances are, people like them are the ones you're going to end up being around at college. Have fun! :biggrin2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:jawdrop: thank you mikafan1001!!!! haha unfortunatly i kinda havta stay in state because i can get 75% paid by the state even though i'd loveto go either London or Paris:wub2: but thank you anyways!

haha and it was art history:blush-anim-cl:

Make sure you can see yourself living wherever you end up picking, choose it because you're happy with it, take a risk by going out-of-state or out-of-country (if you want/can), visit your most favorite prospects and talk to to current students... make sure you like at least some of them because chances are, people like them are the ones you're going to end up being around at college. Have fun! :biggrin2:

yea that's what i figure, like i said i would love to go outa state or country, but money wise. haha and so far there is only one college that suits my needs, all that is except the fact that i kinda don't like the campus:blink:

thank you both!:wink2:

hey guys. i was interested n starting something in which participating members would join a request for mika to come back to the USA.

Just something like why we would like him to do so and what it would mean to us. I think if I put a whole bunch of names together on one page, (or a few if many are interested ;D ) he might just decide to come back here maybe when the new album is released! I know that Im dying to see him and meet him if posible. Hes my role model and i think I should be able to tell him how positively he has affected my life.

So...if anyone thinks this is a decent idea, let me know, im not positive about anything yet.

P.S. this is a very popular thread and it can be easy to miss posts, so if you are interested, please post it here along with a PM to me. If not thats fine, but it would be appreciated! Let me know what you think and give me some feedback!

peace,love,music!

-sAmMy ;D

I sure hope so

hey everyone! i'm in a hotel and i'm touring Florida State University. well we went walking around it today but i'm still unsure, even though it's pretty much one of the only colleges that offer an art history degree in FL:thumbdown:

so what are your guyses tips on colleges?

Dorms. *shivers * Be sure they're good because you will most likely be spending a bit of time in them and it can really effect your mood if they're not all that great or clean, believe me, no one is happy to wake up in something that resembles a dumpster. :mf_rosetinted: I could tell you horror stories of the dorms that were on my campus. :boxed:

Also make sure that you're comfortable with the place, maybe check out what the average class size is and DEFINITELY check out what else they offer for classes because sadly they'll make you take some useless classes that you won't get anything out of. :thumbdown: I would have liked it SO much better if I could have just gone to college and took the classes that go along with my major and graduated in two years rather than waste money to stay there for four.... even though I don't have to worry about that anymore because I'm going to a new school that's just for 10 months and I'm done. :naughty:

Oh and one more tip, find out what the area is like - safety wise. Time flies and there will be nights you'll leave a friends room at 3am and walk back to your place. Plus it's just nice to know. :thumb_yello:

:jawdrop: thank you mikafan1001!!!! haha unfortunatly i kinda havta stay in state because i can get 75% paid by the state even though i'd loveto go either London or Paris:wub2: but thank you anyways!

haha and it was art history:blush-anim-cl:

yea that's what i figure, like i said i would love to go outa state or country, but money wise. haha and so far there is only one college that suits my needs, all that is except the fact that i kinda don't like the campus:blink:

thank you both!:wink2:

o ya! np, lol

hey guys. i was interested n starting something in which participating members would join a request for mika to come back to the USA.

Just something like why we would like him to do so and what it would mean to us. I think if I put a whole bunch of names together on one page, (or a few if many are interested ;D ) he might just decide to come back here maybe when the new album is released! I know that Im dying to see him and meet him if posible. Hes my role model and i think I should be able to tell him how positively he has affected my life.

So...if anyone thinks this is a decent idea, let me know, im not positive about anything yet.

P.S. this is a very popular thread and it can be easy to miss posts, so if you are interested, please post it here along with a PM to me. If not thats fine, but it would be appreciated! Let me know what you think and give me some feedback!

peace,love,music!

-sAmMy ;D

i love that idea!!

so guys, what do you think?

;D

mikausa.jpg

lol, i made that last night XD

i have that lollipop~

Pretty good, and surprisingly awake for it being about 2 in the morning XD im just having too much fun here on MFC! How are you?

im tired, ive got this terrible habbit of staying out in the sun, getting a lack of sleep, and being crazy, and its gaining up on me :P

imm also listening to teddy geiger :wub2: i love his song Thinking Underage :wub2:

its only 11 o'clock here tho

im tired, ive got this terrible habbit of staying out in the sun, getting a lack of sleep, and being crazy, and its gaining up on me :P

imm also listening to teddy geiger :wub2: i love his song Thinking Underage :wub2:

its only 11 o'clock here tho

haha yes, lack of sleep and insanity can really come at 'cha after a while! happens to me a lot.

ooh I haven't heard Teddy Geiger, I'll have to check that song out. I'm listening to Ring Ring XD Not the best 2 AM song but hey :wink2:

haha yes, lack of sleep and insanity can really come at 'cha after a while! happens to me a lot.

ooh I haven't heard Teddy Geiger, I'll have to check that song out. I'm listening to Ring Ring XD Not the best 2 AM song but hey :wink2:

haaha

well this song is a slow one, but i think its beautiful, and sad.

haha im a big fan of musicals too X3 im gonna go see one in NYC soon, im so excited :boing:

sweet!! the last one i saw that was a real one was called Shear Maddness, and it wasnt a real musical, i guess it was more of just a play, lol but i do work at the High School Summer ones, lol

sweet!! the last one i saw that was a real one was called Shear Maddness, and it wasnt a real musical, i guess it was more of just a play, lol but i do work at the High School Summer ones, lol

Im gonna see South Pacific. And cool, I want to work in/with a musical someday, even not to sing, but make costumes 8D till then I'll stick to Kennel work! xD