And going to a COLDPLAY concert on monday which I'm SO excited about!!! :groupwave:

Woo! and I'm going to a John Mayer concert on Tuesday!

And incase anyone was wondering, I'm sure they weren't, my friends and I ended up watching High School Musical.

which is bad in itself.. but on top of that we are performing it in our theater.

so how lame are we on a scale of 1 to 10? ..about a 12.:naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And incase anyone was wondering, I'm sure they weren't, my friends and I ended up watching High School Musical.

which is bad in itself.. but on top of that we are performing it in our theater.

12?

Oh honey...its more like 55 :mf_rosetinted:

Hey!

That sounds really awesome!! I'm glad you converted somebody :naughty:

That's really cool! Maybe they got inspired by him or something! :bleh:

Did you perform with the marching bands?

I'm fine haha. Doing nothing.. Just filled myself with pasta, Blleeghhfaaisid, now I'm really full haha.

And going to a COLDPLAY concert on monday which I'm SO excited about!!! :groupwave:

naw i didn't preform with them, but i knew a few who did...it's very expensive and a lot of hard work!

12?

i was gunna say 12,000, but i think 55 is more reasonable:blink:

i've never even seen high school musical, i refuse too:bleh:

12?

naw i didn't preform with them, but i knew a few who did...it's very expensive and a lot of hard work!

hahaa!! its so terrible!

how r u all tonight?

Oooh awesome! Have fun! :punk::groovy:

I love John Mayer. He's amazing.. He must be really great in concert too!

hey add me to the numbered american list!! i live in indiana - by purdue university.

and i think we should work together to get mika on the radio!! i know there is alreay the whole "mika play" project going on, but i have been trying to get ppl to request mika songs on this radio station's website:

http://www.b1029.com/ondemand/

the request box is kind of in the middle of the page

and i actually called in during request hour and requested mika and the dj was like, "ummm - we dont play mika." omg i was so so mad!! ever since, i have been like, "that dj will be sorry when he gets a million mika requests because mika is the best singer ever! he should have listened to me!!" so let's make this happen, people!!

hey add me to the numbered american list!! i live in indiana - by purdue university.

and i think we should work together to get mika on the radio!! i know there is alreay the whole "mika play" project going on, but i have been trying to get ppl to request mika songs on this radio station's website:

and i actually called in during request hour and requested mika and the dj was like, "ummm - we dont play mika." omg i was so so mad!! ever since, i have been like, "that dj will be sorry when he gets a million mika requests because mika is the best singer ever! he should have listened to me!!" so let's make this happen, people!!

hi:bye:! indiana, awsome! so far away from Florida:bleh:

do you go to Purdue university?

woo i voted for LoveToday:bleh:

i can't believe they don't play mika! was it a country station?:naughty:

You're American #84. Welcome aboard!

ohhhhhh, you guys have NO idea.

all of the High School Musical's have been filmed in my old hometown. :doh:

So far the list of stupid movies filmed in my hometown(s)

1. Napolean Dynamite

2. HSM

could it get any worse? :roftl:

ohhhhhh, you guys have NO idea.

all of the High School Musical's have been filmed in my old hometown. :doh:

So far the list of stupid movies filmed in my hometown(s)

1. Napolean Dynamite

2. HSM

could it get any worse? :roftl:

hey but that's actually kinda cool! who knows, maybe a really good movie will be filmed there one day:naughty:

hey! how is everyone?

hola just fine! how bout you?

i have a question...okay is the holocaust movie "Life is Beautiful" or is it "Life is Wonderful" cuz i have one of them....but i can't remember which one it is:naughty:

hola just fine! how bout you?

i have a question...okay is the holocaust movie "Life is Beautiful" or is it "Life is Wonderful" cuz i have one of them....but i can't remember which one it is:naughty:

hey! im good, eating yogurt

i have no answer to ur Q, sorry

innnn mine??

ps, i luvv luvv luvv urs!!!

Well of course yours! :naughty: I've seen it all over the place and it says EPIC FAIL on it.. I just don't get it :lol3:

Thank you! I was inspired by the Project Runway Season 4 marathon I was watching today, lol.

Well of course yours! :naughty: I've seen it all over the place and it says EPIC FAIL on it.. I just don't get it :lol3:

Thank you! I was inspired by the Project Runway Season 4 marathon I was watching today, lol.

are u gunna watch the season premiere tonite?:punk:

o well if u compare the old gray skelly (luke) and this one, this one looks drunk, and its an epic fail XD lol

o i love christian siriano! he is so fierce!!! lol

are u gunna watch the season premiere tonite?:punk:

I can't because I'm at my mother's house where we have 5 channels :sad: I'll have to wait until I get back to my dad's house in a couple of days! I can't wait to see it :woot_jump: Are you going to watch it??

That reminds me! So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight too :yay:

o well if u compare the old gray skelly (luke) and this one, this one looks drunk, and its an epic fail XD lol

o i love christian siriano! he is so fierce!!! lol

I was wondering if Grey Skelly broke because it was flailing around :roll1:

He is definitely my favorite from the show!

CHRISTIAN.png

now i wanna steel that! ahahah did u make that?

I am NOT that talented.. I'm just a photobucket whore :naughty: You can if you want! I love how it says ferosh on it! :lmfao:

Could i please be a numbered american, please? Pretty please?

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE???? =D

Amanda will add you whenever she gets back on here I'm sure! :cheerful_h4h: Where did you live?

I am NOT that talented.. I'm just a photobucket whore :naughty: You can if you want! I love how it says ferosh on it! :lmfao:

Amanda will add you whenever she gets back on here I'm sure! :cheerful_h4h: Where did you live?

haha im sooo tempted!!!! mayb i will save it for a rainy day :lol3: