2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I guess I'll start a report then (I know how to use colorz,I'm cool like that)

I'll just start with the gig morning,and leave out the debating the night before on what time we should get there.Needless to say,Neeve and myself,being the rational creatures that we are,managed to delay it a bit

So then,8 am,alarm clock rings. Mine of course,Vanessa and Die Iriz didn't set any reminder,even if there was a 4am awakening planned

We wake up our poor roomies,they must have loved it,and get ready to go to the venue...we eventually get there 2 hours later and fascinatingly enough,there were campers already :huh: I never will understand it,especially since Amsterdam is so bloody cold and wet. It's basically screwing up your health...

Anyway,first whore in sight is the one and only Ingweed who is truly hard core...or maybe just very dutch,because she enjoyed herself 2 hours in the rain while us,weak fold were having coffee inside

2 hours later,we had sunshine,and I have to say,the queue was the best so far,even if it was for...6 hours (I think)

Could have been better without the very civilized folk that decided to just go for the "Feck you approach" ...they may have gotten a better response had they moved their asses when they actually opened the gates not come up to Rose and I and just say "F*ck off,this is our spot" for reasons I cannot understand,especially since Rose was trying her best to have a civilized conversation. You know loves,it ain't our fault you didn't understand english,no need to get violent tho,they have dictionaries.

Kudos to the finnish gals who were nice like that :thumb_yello:

Anyway,we eventually ended up on the left side,with normal people,such as Sariflor,greta,violetsky,violet_sky :naughty:,mariposa,vanessa...and a lot of really civilized folk. That side really was the greatest,thank you for having that extra respect that is missing

John had come out to give wristbands,that turned out to didn't be all that valuable,they just got you free drinks. But it also got me the status of "oh you work for Mojo!" "... yes,I work for Mika"

As I said,the queue was really great,thank God the sun came out at one point and stayed there.

They opened the gates at 6pm and everyone around me got first row :punk:

Was really good actually,there was really little pushing. From that point,it was the best gig so far.

Sam Sparro was wicked,he just doesn't have the proper legs to wear leggins,but he has the most amazing voice. He sounds fabulous live

Now the second support act...it was the most painful half an hour...

I suppose the girl that had matching dress and underwear was there as plan B. If the music sucks,you have the girl gliding on the microphone... she kinda was outta voice.

And then Mika,yes Mika! The stage was a tad too high up,but the view was really good,just that I missed Martin *shniff*

It was actually the first time I was on Cherisse's side and loved it. That drumming is what it's all about

The action pretty much happened on our side,to my surprise, Holy Johny shifted to the right too,so we kinda had all the good stuff

What can I say...I wasn't convinced by Sunshine,and I was missing Luke,basically because the guy with Grey Skelly broke the thing's arm while hitting Mika...or doing some painful activity like that

I have to say,I like the new version of "Relax" that they did at the end

Saranayde looked stunning! She was putting her soul into getting the crowd hyper,she's amazing.And Cherisse had the best hair! I was so tempted to touch it after the gig :naughty:

Ok....after-gig report and pics to come

Thanks Ioana, I wait patiently for the next installment:mf_rosetinted:

:woot_jump:

quick question, did mika give any autographs during the meet n' greet?

no for some weird reason he wasn't allowed to, he was going to at one point then was told no and he appologised, think it wasnt his idea, dunno who's it was, was kinda weird....you could talk to him , get a photo of him but no autograph :thumbdown:

no for some weird reason he wasn't allowed to, he was going to at one point then was told no and he appologised, think it wasnt his idea, dunno who's it was, was kinda weird....you could talk to him , get a photo of him but no autograph :thumbdown:

that is weird??!!???:boxed:

thanks for telling me

i realy feel sorry for those poor poor toys now...they never saw it coming :lmfao:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/Lor139/CIMG0851.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/Lor139/CIMG0850.jpg

they could have never imagined number 31 encouraging them to express their... stuff

Maybe I'm just both:naughty: Lovely meeting you Uhno-ana

Lovely meeting you too Weedy,next time we shall do it without rain

Thanks Ioana, I wait patiently for the next installment

:woot_jump:

well....

We have this guy,who apparently is the Cameraman

thecameraman.jpg

and then we have Rose,who apparently is chasing me

CIMG62991.jpg

Nope, he wasn't supposed to talk either

did you catch why he wasn't allowed to? cause by the way the security was making it out was he was just going to walk inand out of all the tables and we can take pictures...

when they said that i started to feel they were making mika into some sort of show dog or exhibition....

aww you gave andy the camera man wallet, thought i was the camera man.... *cries* you said so in the coffee shop...im gona go play with my naughty toy hahahah

You do the hard core stuff,he's there for the artistic department

Make sure your toy has the proper finger :roftl::roftl:

Yeah and maybe I'll go to ze supermarket with you:mf_rosetinted:

Oooooh that would be interesting! I came back baring cheese :naughty:

did you catch why he wasn't allowed to? cause by the way the security was making it out was he was just going to walk inand out of all the tables and we can take pictures...

when they said that i started to feel they were making mika into some sort of show dog or exhibition....

Because he had lost his voice, we all had actually:naughty:

Ahhhhh, Camera-mannn:wub2::wub2::naughty:

And I think Rose is running away from you.Wise woman:naughty:

yes,the one and only...all duct taped

Rose is holding the weapon that she took from Sariflor in what really seemed to be a fair fight. So tis I that was running scared from the object

( I know what u were trying to do,I just acted stupid to bounce it off :lol3: )

018.jpg

Martin

I think this is my favorite picture of Martin ever.:thumb_yello:

054.jpg

That's a really pretty top.

065.jpg

I change my mind, this one is.:naughty:

Thanks everyone for the reports, pictures, and videos.

And thanks, Niki, for the pleasant surprise.

In the video of Holy Johnny posted waaaay back, Saranayde looks kind of angry at the end, until Sam sings the "Alleluia!"

yes,the one and only...all duct taped

Rose is holding the weapon that she took from Sariflor in what really seemed to be a fair fight. So tis I that was running scared from the object

( I know what u were trying to do,I just acted stupid to bounce it off :lol3: )

I see that even lack of sleep doesn't affect your aracnid senses:sneaky2:

I think this is my favorite picture of Martin ever.:thumb_yello:

That's a really pretty top.

I change my mind, this one is.:naughty:

Thanks everyone for the reports, pictures, and videos.

And thanks, Niki, for the pleasant surprise.

In the video of Holy Johnny posted waaaay back, Saranayde looks kind of angry at the end, until Sam sings the "Alleluia!"

Wooohooo I feel spu-eshul now that I took it:roftl:

I see that even lack of sleep doesn't affect your aracnid senses:sneaky2:

Speeder Man,Speeder Man,does whatever a speeder can

Ma daaa :mf_rosetinted:

Well yes,I am smart like that,I did get an hour of sleep tho