2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

I feel I have to say something here because I think many people accuse Iris without knowing the whole thing

First , she isn't talking about Wendi

Second, I think it's bullsh*t to ask for a picture and get turned down,only to go take 3 pics with someone else a min later

Thing is,may of you am sure do not know that Iris came to Munich and was so looking forward to meeting Mika,but because of some **** choices she never got to. She had to leave 5 mins before he came out. How would that make you feel?

Now,she comes to this gig,she has Mika in front of her,and he simply turns her down?

I can totally understand her anger,and I would have it too,if it had happened to me...but I simply don't care if I have a pic with him or not.That is just me,and you have to understand for some,things like that are very important

Do I now have to talk about the annoying man that was following Mika around the whole room to get pics of him? She could have done that too,it just goes to prove she has respect for people

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel I have to say something here because I think many people accuse Iris without knowing the whole thing

Second, I think it's bullsh*t to ask for a picture and get turned down,only to go take 3 pics with someone else a min later

Thing is,may of you am sure do not know that Iris came to Munich and was so looking forward to meeting Mika,but because of some **** choices she never got to. She had to leave 5 mins before he came out. How would that make you feel?

Now,she comes to this gig,she has Mika in front of her,and he simply turns her down?

I can totally understand her anger,and I would have it too,if it had happened to me...but I simply don't care if I have a pic with him or not.That is just me,and you have to understand for some,things like that are very important

Do I now have to talk about the annoying man that was following Mika around the whole room to get pics of him? She could have done that too,it just goes to prove she has respect for people

I am very aware that she wasn't talking about Wendi I was simply pointing out some of the difficulties of that evening for all the wheelchair users.

Unfortunately no one ever said life was fair. It just isn't. I am sure we would all be much happier if it was. What a fantastic place the world would be.

I also know how annoying that man was:shocked:

But I have never been to Mika gig yet and not seen examples of unfair behavour I am afraid

Btw, how did people get invited for the M&G this time?:bleh:

well... I had to make a sacrifice and had to slept with Martin :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

you did?

:lmao::lmao:

I am very aware that she wasn't talking about Wendi I was simply pointing out some of the difficulties of that evening for all the wheelchair users.

Unfortunately no one ever said life was fair. It just isn't. I am sure we would all be much happier if it was. What a fantastic place the world would be.

I also know how annoying that man was:shocked:

But I have never been to Mika gig yet and not seen examples of unfair behavour I am afraid

It's not because of your post,I just noticed some assumed she was talking about Wendi

I do know what you mean about difficulties,and I am sure Mika thinks about details like that

I am just saying that she shouldn't be accused just because of a photo

that's why I never dare asking him, I'm too afraid I'll be disappointed :boxed:

I totally understand her anger too, it's just not easy for him either

l_10c635008d3f8b6c3c2e8fbf7e207898.jpg

:shocked: thats me in the side of the pic!! and that bit of blue on his wrist is my bracelet............:wub2: (edit-the blue was in the other pic :bleh:)

Oh and I just uploaded 2 videos so far, its taking ages but I'm getting there,

and

:naughty: they aren't very good, but I'll put up the better ones eventually.

It's not because of your post,I just noticed some assumed she was talking about Wendi

I do know what you mean about difficulties,and I am sure Mika thinks about details like that

I am just saying that she shouldn't be accused just because of a photo

Seriously, I wasn't accusing anyone..........but unfortunately, because Mika is so giving it is easy to think that we should have that little bit more and I totally agree that it bloody infuriating if you have just been refused something and then someone else is seen to get it.

I can totally understand Iris' s frustration and I sincerely hope that she gets a pic one day:wub2:

:shocked: thats me in the side of the pic!! and that bit of blue on his wrist is my bracelet............:wub2: (edit-the blue was in the other pic :bleh:)

it was a pleasure to meet you!:wub2:

Seriously, I wasn't accusing anyone..........but unfortunately, because Mika is so giving it is easy to think that we should have that little bit more and I totally agree that it bloody infuriating if you have just been refused something and then someone else is seen to get it.

I can totally understand Iris' s frustration and I sincerely hope that she gets a pic one day:wub2:

well...at least i have a pic of Ioana trying to run away because she has stolen something:

l_be6be998c2e8571e5722b2d58e82fdff.jpg

Iris (I tried to PM u today but ur inbox was full)

I hope you got home okay :thumb_yello: I'm so so sorry about the pic thing... it sucks. All I can say is: don't take it personally. It was the situation, the number of people, the security, etc etc and I know that Mika would definitely have gotten a pic with you if any of these factors had been different. It will happen, don't give up on it. :huglove:

I hope we can meet again!

yup :thumb_yello: well said...

I didn't get a pic with Mika but I didn't want it so desperately... frankly all I want to ask him when he approach to me was "Mika have you seen Martin?" but I didn't all I said it was "Hi Mika my name is Margaret nice to meet you" and he was like "yeahhh....hi-bye.." some of you might seen it :roftl:

but I didn't care... but what I wanted to say is IF I would came there and asked him for a pic and he would refuse and then a sec later started to making pics with others (it's not the matter of handicap/wheelchair...really) I would been pissed off and I would said sth to him. But Iris is WAY nicer than me and she didn't. but what Mika did it was unfair. that's it.

iris... don't worry...you've got pic with me tho :roftl:

kath it was really nice to meet you :) it was fun! and I'm glad you like your GK pin :wink2:

So you do!:naughty:

tears help me to fall asleep so i don't need beer tonight. :bleh:

Iris (I tried to PM u today but ur inbox was full)

I hope you got home okay :thumb_yello: I'm so so sorry about the pic thing... it sucks. All I can say is: don't take it personally. It was the situation, the number of people, the security, etc etc and I know that Mika would definitely have gotten a pic with you if any of these factors had been different. It will happen, don't give up on it. :huglove:

I hope we can meet again!

hi Neeve! :wub2

i am sorry i couldn't say goodbye (also to Vanessa) because i was asleep...dear, i had to wait 10 hours at the airport, it was just...pffff. boring.

but i got home finally! i already miss you! and i miss Ivan so much!

Oh and btw, who left Blue this mysterious note?

ingie-1.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Someone passed it on to me just before Mika started his performance, can't remember who it was and where it came from. I gave it to Ingie after the gig, as a souvenir for her scrapbook. Nice to see it here on the forum. :naughty:

well...at least i have a pic of Ioana trying to run away because she has stolen something:

l_be6be998c2e8571e5722b2d58e82fdff.jpg

That's me in my "running against the wind" position

you are ruining my squeeky clean image! :roftl:

yup :thumb_yello: well said...

I didn't get a pic with Mika but I didn't want it so desperately... frankly all I want to ask him when he approach to me was "Mika have you seen Martin?" but I didn't all I said it was "Hi Mika my name is Margaret nice to meet you" and he was like "yeahhh....hi-bye.." some of you might seen it :roftl:

but I didn't care... but what I wanted to say is IF I would came there and asked him for a pic and he would refuse and then a sec later started to making pics with others (it's not the matter of handicap/wheelchair...really) I would been pissed off and I would said sth to him. But Iris is WAY nicer than me and she didn't. but what Mika did it was unfair. that's it.

iris... don't worry...you've got pic with me tho :roftl:

yes,I liked that part "hello,buh-bye now" :roftl::roftl:

Well I don't really care for pictures either ... and frankly,I would have traded in that cold room for a hot shower anytime

but that's just me

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Someone passed it on to me just before Mika started his performance, can't remember who it was and where it came from. I gave it to Ingie after the gig, as a souvenir for her scrapbook. Nice to see it here on the forum. :naughty:

i think i passed it to you, or first to mariposa or violetsky and then to you... think it was supposed to be passed on until ioana got an answer. :roftl:

about the pic thing, as it has been said before: the girl in the wheelchair wasn't the only one who got a pic with mika. for example the lollipop girls did too, although they had been on stage already and probably have met mika before too (?). anyway, some people got pix and others didn't, for whatever reason.

oh btw, i forgot to tell, i got cherisse's drumstick! :biggrin2: actually i wanted mika's, but well, i'm happy about cherisse's too! :original:

Oh, you got one, nice! She dropped the other one right on top of my feet - that girl knows how to aim - but this little Danish girl next to me grabbed it before I could even bend over. Oh well. :blink:

That's me in my "running against the wind" position

you are ruining my squeeky clean image! :roftl:

hähä.

do you remember anything about Ivan?

i realised how cute he is when it was too late and i wasn't in a flirty mood...

about the pic thing, as it has been said before: the girl in the wheelchair wasn't the only one who got a pic with mika. for example the lollipop girls did too, although they had been on stage already and probably have met mika before too (?). anyway, some people got pix and others didn't, for whatever reason.

maybe he thinks i'm disgusting or whatever. we'll never know.

hi Neeve! :wub2

i am sorry i couldn't say goodbye (also to Vanessa) because i was asleep...dear, i had to wait 10 hours at the airport, it was just...pffff. boring.

but i got home finally! i already miss you! and i miss Ivan so much!

I know, we didn't want to wake you! :huglove:

That sucks, I can't believe u had to wait that long!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: I miss you too, we'll meet again soon :wink2: and this time I won't throw away your lollipops..................:bleh:

Wait, who is Ivan??

Oh, you got one, nice! She dropped the other one right on top of my feet - that girl knows how to aim - but this little Danish girl next to me grabbed it before I could even bend over. Oh well. :blink:

i'm amazed about this myself... normally i'm totally useless when it comes to catching or throwing things! :roftl:

hähä.

do you remember anything about Ivan?

i realised how cute he is when it was too late and i wasn't in a flirty mood...

Is he one of the Mexican guys? I didn't know their names.....but yeah they were both cute, especially the one on the bottom bunk.... :wink2: But then again, for me, anything to do with Hispanic culture is.....*sigh* :naughty: