Christine

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Hey, check this out:

This is the MFC videoblog for Amsterdam.

I want to apologize to all the MFCers who actually appear on this video in unflattering situations ;)

Thanks to all the people whose pics and vids I used, couldn't ask you all before but I made sure to credit everyone , I think, if I forgot someone, i'm really sorry.

:blush-anim-cl:

It is amazing !!!!

Great moments :wub2:

True, that would be better..I was wondering if anyone has one of him throwing me on a table and snogging me?

Anyone captured that?

:lmfao::lmfao:

I think most MFC'ers wished they'd have a vid of Mika doing that to them... :wub2:

Hey Hey, check this out:

I want to apologize to all the MFCers who actually appear on this video in unflattering situations ;)

Thanks to all the people whose pics and vids I used, couldn't ask you all before but I made sure to credit everyone , I think, if I forgot someone, i'm really sorry.

Lovely vid Niki... :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for sharing it... so makes me wish I could have been there... I really can't wait to see him again... and hopefully to meet some MFC'ers finally... :thumb_yello:

Hey Hey, check this out:

Great vid!! I did a bit of laughing a bit of crying (ok not really, but I do wish I was there, looked like such a wonderful time).

True, that would be better..I was wondering if anyone has one of him throwing me on a table and snogging me?:roftl:

Anyone captured that? :bleh::roftl:

Thank you very much on behalf of the visual thinkers club :naughty::lmfao:

Had a good laugh picturing that situation at the M&G :roftl:

Mika will come out in a minute. He won't sign anything or talk to anyone, but snog each of you. Don't stand up, he'll work the room. Thank you very much.

:lmfao:

Mika will come out in a minute. He won't sign anything or talk to anyone, but snog each of you. Don't stand up, he'll work the room. Thank you very much.

:lmao::lmao:

Ooh I want to be there :das:

:lmao:

How I wish... :fisch:

:lmao:

Hey Hey, check this out:

Oh, thank you. Especially for that brilliant recording of the rising Harlequin scene in the beginning :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Hey Hey, check this out:

It's an amazing montage!!! Good work and now I want to meet you all!

he did not snog me, of to see sam sparro

Hey Hey, check this out:

I think I should become a professional singer:roftl:

Hey Hey, check this out:

YOU.ARE.SO.DEAD. im gonna rrrrrip ye hiiiiiid off!

AH! Sorry about that Meg, thought it was Shady, my boo boo!

Will have access to friends spare laptop for a month from tomorrow, so will check out the photos and vids over the next few days, want to show him the vids I'm in, he'll get a great laugh out of that, LOL!

not a problem love! :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks to all those who liked the video. I think it gives you a fair idea of what happened that day :naughty:

Please leave some comments on it via myspace (the vid is in my blog section), i know it sounds pathetic lol, but I DO LOVE comments and Ingie's too lazy to post :blink::naughty:

Oh Niki this is absolutely fantastic, so funny and so well done!:thumb_yello:

I love it!

Make me think of how much fun we had!:wub2:

A question: Who was able to take the picture where we are standing in front of the stage?

How did that happen?:wink2:

it was the security guy :naughty:

Hey Hey, check this out:

I want to apologize to all the MFCers who actually appear on this video in unflattering situations

:poke: splendid...gracious...i hate you :roftl:

Oh Niki this is absolutely fantastic, so funny and so well done!:thumb_yello:

I love it!

Make me think of how much fun we had!:wub2:

A question: Who was able to take the picture where we are standing in front of the stage?

How did that happen?:wink2:

That security guy did it using Sara's camera :thumbdown:

And :thumbdown:

:roftl:

Ioana, ruuuun before the French come after you!

And I did post, just forgot to approve:mf_rosetinted:

too late now :roftl:

I was convinced she wasn't filming tho

niki is a traitor...to de boooone! (that was scottish)