2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

Oh sorry...I just found it on YouTube and thought they would want to see..

I can delete my post if you want

No, it's ok. We have made a compromise and now I'm relaxed again. :roftl:

Relax - Take it eaeaeasyyyyy...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, and it's mine! - I've recorded it and have e-mailed it to a fan who is in this vid. I don't have published it so far because I didn't know if this fan wants to see it on YouTube! And now I see my vid published by someone I don't know... :thumbdown:

Hey Vonnic,can you pm me a link to your copy of the video, rather get it from the source.

Credit where credit is due;-)

Shady, can you send me a copy of the pic you took of me and Eva Longoria at the bus stop. I'm getting my pics on myspace this week, would be great to add it.

Hey Vonnic,can you pm me a link to your copy of the video, rather get it from the source.

Shady, can you send me a copy of the pic you took of me and Eva Longoria at the bus stop. I'm getting my pics on myspace this week, would be great to add it.

I think that IS him talking to you - save it as that - then you can look at it,

and have happy moments!!! :thumb_yello:

lol, i'm gonna! i will keep showing it around saying 'look, this is Mika, excited and very happy to see me again' :naughty: perfect :naughty:

oh, btw, a pic when he's holding my hand would be even better, is there a chance someone captured that? :wink2:

anyone? :naughty:

lol, i'm gonna! i will keep showing it around saying 'look, this is Mika, excited and very happy to see me again' :naughty: perfect :naughty:

oh, btw, a pic when he's holding my hand would be even better, is there a chance someone captured that? :wink2:

anyone? :naughty:

True, that would be better..I was wondering if anyone has one of him throwing me on a table and snogging me?:roftl:

Anyone captured that? :bleh::roftl:

True, that would be better..I was wondering if anyone has one of him throwing me on a table and snogging me?:roftl:

Lmao :roftl::roftl: I don't think you'll want your fiance to see that though :bleh:

Isn't this fan club wonderful? How lovely to get this on vid :-)

:boxed:

A WEEK!! ALREADY A FREAKING WEEK!

:crybaby:

I LOVE your siggy. Very creative ~x~

no seriously. he was holding her hand cuz she grabbed him by his hip :naughty: and I assume he was afraid she might go down xD it was self defence.

Rose! it was me who took that pic with Eva! I've got it on my myspace ;)