2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

mwahaha coz you weren't in Madrid listening to BloodyValentine :bored:

why are you so nasty... :meow:

Hercules&LoveAffair are a pity live coz of that slutty untalented singer?

ok, but this project* still makes pleasant electro/disco/house music imo :dance_man:

*= like the producers Andrew Butler & Tim Goldsworthy, together with Kim Ann Foxman & Antony Hegarty as vocalists

go googling, u fool :kaf:

Yeah, I really like Blind and You Belong (although that tranny is singing on it)

It's the live part that screws it up

I mean I had their song on my profile for ages,because 2 or 3 of them are real good

But live...it's a disaster,and if you add that girl to it...it's just speachless

agree.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly hated every second of their performance, and was bored to death.

I remember sitting down at one point,couldn't take it anymore

This came out from my strategical position....(taken through one of the holes of the barriers)

cimg6354tc8.jpg

Think holes sum up their performance pretty well

Noooo!:shocked:

I'm gonna kill myself if miks shows up at the mfc meeting:blink::naughty:

I don't want him to be ther either :wink2: I want a peaceful meeting with lots of fun and no "It was so unfair how he talked only to this and this person XD"

and of course I don't want you to kill yourself :bleh:

...but then came the Maestro...:wub2:...and the disaster was forgotten.

Indeed...He always makes us forget everything, dammit. It MUST be a technique that he uses to control us :sneaky2:

I remember sitting down at one point,couldn't take it anymore

This came out from my strategical position....(taken through one of the holes of the barriers)

cimg6354tc8.jpg

Think holes sum up their performance pretty well

IS SHE LOOKING AT YOU??? :roftl: Sheit, this pic reminds me of her hand clapping, she kept doing it over and over and over and over again - Sigh. I'm back there at Westerpark right now.

I don't want him to be ther either :wink2: I want a peaceful meeting with lots of fun and no "It was so unfair how he talked only to this and this person XD"

I totally agree. I really don't think that there's any danger of Mika turning up, but even so I would really not want him to come. It would just cause crap.

IS SHE LOOKING AT YOU??? :roftl: Sheit, this pic reminds me of her hand clapping, she kept doing it over and over and over and over again - Sigh. I'm back there at Westerpark right now.

oh who knows,maybe she felt my evil vibe and was trying to intimidate me

But we all know how convincing the boo's from that part are :mf_rosetinted:

I totally agree. I really don't think that there's any danger of Mika turning up, but even so I would really not want him to come. It would just cause crap.

What if he showed up, did a meet and greet like thingy as he did at concerts and leaves again?

I think THAT would be great!And we can talk about it afterwards at dinner!:thumb_yello: (or in the pub)

What if he showed up, did a meet and greet like thingy as he did at concerts and leaves again?

I think THAT would be great!And we can talk about it afterwards at dinner!:thumb_yello: (or in the pub)

If it only was that easy....:cool:

Bieke, I really, really love your postive thinking!:wub2:

If it was in the hands of you and me he could come in, say hello, and leave again...no big deal!:thumb_yello:

If it only was that easy....:cool:

Bieke, I really, really love your postive thinking!:wub2:

If it was in the hands of you and me he could come in, say hello, and leave again...no big deal!:thumb_yello:

That alone would be already awesome.

But what he does at meet and greets after concerts would be great for us all and also most fair. But he HAS to leave after that:naughty:

I understand you, and I hope he's not coming:wink2:. well...not only because I'm not there...:blush-anim-cl:but more because of your first reason.

If he decides to show up you should say Hi to him from me:naughty:

• 5 months later...
i spent the whole night reading this thread again...please shoot me.

:laser: Always happy to oblige:naughty:

( I like reading old threads too................hence me being in here now:roftl:)

:laser: Always happy to oblige:naughty:

( I like reading old threads too................hence me being in here now:roftl:)

i had a total hormone shock! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

i have written very very strange things.

i had a total hormone shock! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

i have written very very strange things.

:roftl: I haven't read back..................but I know what you mean....sometimes I don't want to be reminded of some of the things that I have written.....but they are here for posperity for all to see:shocked::naughty:

:roftl: I haven't read back..................but I know what you mean....sometimes I don't want to be reminded of some of the things that I have written.....but they are here for posperity for all to see:shocked::naughty:

:naughty: hehe.

but reading it brings back the feeling i had back then. i can still relate to my posts, but whatsoever, some things are very funny. :roftl:

and, aaaah, makes me want to go to a gig again even mooooore! even though i have written that i don't wanna go again. land of confusion!

i spent the whole night reading this thread again...please shoot me.

Look at it as a good practice of the English langauge!:roftl:

Yeah some things are meant to be resting in piece!:naughty:

and, aaaah, makes me want to go to a gig again even mooooore! even though i have written that i don't wanna go again. land of confusion!

It's hard to only be able to live on memories, isn't it?:blink:

:naughty: hehe.

but reading it brings back the feeling i had back then. i can still relate to my posts, but whatsoever, some things are very funny. :roftl:

Iris! I'm glad you want to go to a gig again, after how you felt that night :huglove: I hope you're over it now!! :wink2:

Also..(should I even ask this?)...did you ever track down Iván? (that was his name wasn't it? lol)