2008 - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Westerpark - Amsterdam

Christine

That's weird. I hadn't read the entire thread yet when I left to go on holiday, and I remembered seeing there were 168 pages. Now I've come back there are only a 167. :blink:

Either my memory failed me, or some pages got deleted...

Anyway, nice pics and everything. ^^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's weird. I hadn't read the entire thread yet when I left to go on holiday, and I remembered seeing there were 168 pages. Now I've come back there are only a 167. :blink:

Either my memory failed me, or some pages got deleted...

Anyway, nice pics and everything. ^^

that IS weird...............maybe u were thinking of another thread?

I'm back from my holiday in Italy, and it cost me one day to get trough the forum, but it was all worth it. I recognized myself on some backstage photo's and even on a film. I'm so glad everyone is sharing it here :thumb_yello:

My auntie told me that one of the black Big girls, the one who danced with Mika on the catwalk, was someone she knew and actually miss Big Size. And she was overexcited when she got a call from the management and the question if she'd like to be a big girl:roftl:

My aunt said they all looked ridiculous in the outfits and that she usually has such a pretty face:roftl:

My auntie told me that one of the black Big girls, the one who danced with Mika on the catwalk, was someone she knew and actually miss Big Size. And she was overexcited when she got a call from the management and the question if she'd like to be a big girl:roftl:

My aunt said they all looked ridiculous in the outfits and that she usually has such a pretty face:roftl:

In my opinion they didn't look ridiculous, but some outfits were a little bit to small. One of the girls made a handstand, and her breast was almost falling out of her clothes. She could just grab it. After it happened she watched to Mika and laughed. I don't know if anyone else noticed this?

In my opinion they didn't look ridiculous, but some outfits were a little bit to small. One of the girls made a handstand, and her breast was almost falling out of her clothes. She could just grab it. After it happened she watched to Mika and laughed. I don't know if anyone else noticed this?

Didn't see it, but they don't look ridiculous. At least not to us fans:roftl:

Didn't see it, but they don't look ridiculous. At least not to us fans:roftl:

It's on your own video at 3.58-4.03

The girl in the orange outfit makes a 'handstand' (Mika helps her?) and when she comes up she turns her back to the public. I saw it happen, so I recognice it on the video :bleh:

It's on your own video at 3.58-4.03

The girl in the orange outfit makes a 'handstand' (Mika helps her?) and when she comes up she turns her back to the public. I saw it happen, so I recognice it on the video :bleh:

Oh but I never watch my own videos that carefully:roftl:

haha yes I did ! it was funny :roftl:

maybe it's a stupid question, but i'm still wondering...:fisch:

On his gig in the netherlands, @ Westerpark, he'd tried to say something in dutch ( well, i thought so, i have it on video & still can't figure out what he is saying there! ), but it went wrong..& he started talking english again, does anyone know what he was trying to say? ahhaaha, :naughty:

maybe it's a stupid question, but i'm still wondering...:fisch:

On his gig in the netherlands, @ Westerpark, he'd tried to say something in dutch ( well, i thought so, i have it on video & still can't figure out what he is saying there! ), but it went wrong..& he started talking english again, does anyone know what he was trying to say? ahhaaha, :naughty:

dit is een nieuw nummer, i know that he say that just before Rain.

dit is een nieuw nummer, i know that he say that just before Rain.

No, he said something else in the middle of the gig

then he suddenly started talking English again but what he was trying to say is still unknown until this day:roftl:

No, he said something else in the middle of the gig

then he suddenly started talking English again but what he was trying to say is still unknown until this day:roftl:

Yes! - That was what i meant sorry! i'm bad at english blehgggg.

I've also a vid from in @ westerpark when he said something like: ' Als je in nederland hoort, is het heel.. &then i don't understand what he said hahaha :roftl: But i'm still wondering what he was trying to say?

He says:

"Ik moet zeggen..." *screaming*

"Although you haven't heard me speaking it, I'm really bad"

"Als je Nederlands hoort is het heel .." and then he tries to say "slecht" but he can't and then he just talks english again (basically I'm bad) and I think you understand the rest?

At least, that's what I think he says :roftl:

He says:

"Als je Nederlands hoort is het heel .." and then he tries to say "slecht" but he can't and then he just talks english again (basically I'm bad) and I think you understand the rest?

Yes! i totally understand now ahahah, but everytime i was looking that vid i had made, i just couldn't stand it haha, i had to know it! But i know it now, thank you! :wink2: ( okay i'm bad at english sorry hehe)

He says:

I've been listening to that part on different vids and I guessed the same thing ('basically bad') but it is indeed hard to hear what he's saying there.