Kylie Minogue, Mika to rock Miss Universe finale

dcdeb

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be so surprised if Mika did perform at something so tacky and demeaning to women... Hope he doesn't anyway...

No one forces women to go into beauty contests. The only thing I'm really against is when parents make their children go in for them, and dress them up like mini Pamela Andersons. But when a woman goes in for those kinds of contests, she's usually looking for fame, or the prize money. I couldn't go in for those contests because I'm too ugly, but good luck to women who want to do it.

JUST A GUESS, but this

http://www.missuniverse.com/mainevent/music.html

is likely the musical performer and the pre-taped

opening (national costume part) of the show is likely accompanied by

MIKA's "LOVE TODAY" song, but not MIKA himself performing.

STILL GREAT for MIKA and I want to watch it!

i'm still excited:punk::kachinga::toot::clap:

is that sad or what?:naughty::cheerful_h4h:

No one forces women to go into beauty contests. The only thing I'm really against is when parents make their children go in for them, and dress them up like mini Pamela Andersons. But when a woman goes in for those kinds of contests, she's usually looking for fame, or the prize money. I couldn't go in for those contests because I'm too ugly, but good luck to women who want to do it.

Ah, I hate it when parents make theur 6 year old kids participate. It's disgusting how much make-up they put on them and make it seem like it's such an important thing to win. It's disgraceful :thumbdown:

no mika?? :mf_rosetinted:

grrrr!

i wanna see him performing somethings thats on tv here :bleh:

dude me too!!! mika is NEVER on tv in america!! except for the first time i ever saw mika (and have been a huge fan since) on "so you think you can dance", and that one time on GMA on MY BIRTHDAY!! i woke up extra early to watch it and sat there for probably 3 hours glued to the tv set, waiting for mika. and then he came at the very end, of course!! i could have slept in an extra hour or two!! oh well, it was worth it :naughty: and then one time i watched the world music awards (it was the day after they had actually occurred) and even though i knew mika won like everything, i still screamed when they announced him!! haha i am so pathetic!! but now i definetely have to watch this miss universe program! just to make sure! what channel is it going to be on - did i hear someone say NBC?? and what date exactly is it going to air?

It's Tonight!!!!

NBC, 9pm-11pm

yep, but it's live so that's 9pm eastern right? everyone should check to see what time it is for them. :thumb_yello:

so exciting, even if it's just hearing Love Today! :wub2: