Why hello there 8D

Owl

Yesyes, I'm a Mika obsessed fan. So like, story of my life right now is that I was literally up all night last night thinking about hat Mika would be doing at that time XD I love all you guys here so far, and I one day hope I can meet Mika in person 8D (Is in United States but Mika doesn't seem to want to tour there D:)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesyes, I'm a Mika obsessed fan. So like, story of my life right now is that I was literally up all night last night thinking about hat Mika would be doing at that time XD I love all you guys here so far, and I one day hope I can meet Mika in person 8D (Is in United States but Mika doesn't seem to want to tour there D:)

hey! welcome to MFC! he willtour here, dont worry XD, probally not til the next CD tho, just soomething to look forward to. so how have u been?

Well, I'm on summer break now trying to hide in the sadows from the sun (I've already had 3 sunburns this summer DX) And trying to practive my tablet skills 8D You could say Imma mushroom. XDD

Yeah, I went to florida and discovered that they have lizards sitting freaking everywhere. And they puff up in bright colors too D8 And like... Its overrun with rabbits too X3 Yah. I don't get out much lol XDD

Yeah, I went to florida and discovered that they have lizards sitting freaking everywhere. And they puff up in bright colors too D8 And like... Its overrun with rabbits too X3 Yah. I don't get out much lol XDD

no its cool! so whats it like in maryland right now?

Well, right now there are these... um orange clouds. D8 Yes orange. Very sinister. And its been prone too random downpours, when theres not a cloud in the sky lately. Weathers very random. Hows California? I've never been there. ouo

Well, right now there are these... um orange clouds. D8 Yes orange. Very sinister. And its been prone too random downpours, when theres not a cloud in the sky lately. Weathers very random. Hows California? I've never been there. ouo

o thats odd, haha

well california has been smokey, well northern cali that is, the last 3 weeks i was trapped in my house! the skies became bluer this eekens, and u cant really see the smoke in the sky, but u can still smell it.