Can anyone tell me what bloodtype mika has?

catgenius

No...I think you're confused again :lol3:

Do you mean O+?

I don't frigggin know now!! :lol3:

I'm not going to comment any more because it feels like someone keeps changing the Wiki page.. :lmfao:

:roftl: Oh of course,, :doh: I'm illiterate.. But only on Wikipedia..

If I go there again and it's different.. *shakes fist* I'll blame you :bleh:

Maybe I should printscreen the page to prove you're crazy :naughty:

I'm so sorry sweetheart! :tears: I feel like balling now. I have the same blood type, O-. Yep. I can't wait until I donate blood. When I get of age, I'm going to donate for you and me. :thumb_yello:

Normally 0- can donate blood to anyone but it only can be 0- if 0- needed it but because I animic I cant donate blood the nurse told me but I would donate to anyone especially Mika if he needed it if I could that is and you wonder what mika would say us discussing his blood type lol when he shoke my hand after meeting him I got all\\excited and said to my support worker oh I got his dna on my hand I abit weird love learning and talking about DNA and brain Cells lol Catherine

Nurse at the hospital said 0- is rare but the others are more common types told me 0- can only recieve blood by another 0- but 0- can donate to anyone else but I cant because I animic and take tablets for it and throid problen

And does he do that with his left or right hand?

i know it's kinda off topic & unrelated to what you were saying (about stirring his tea) but when you said and does he do that with his left or right hand I nearly choked on my drink (dirty thought went through my mind, If you get what i mean ) lmao

:naughty::roftl:

• Like 1

yes~agreed with Kelzy

I asked coz from chinese or other asia countries they're used to put bloodtype on artist details,especially japanese always believes the bloodtype was related to people's character- -weird but.......just for the personally reason...u know,I just want to know if I have the some bloodtype that mika has....that's the only reason(sorry if u think its stupid.....)

Ahhh.... so that's why you asked... interesting!

i know it's kinda off topic & unrelated to what you were saying (about stirring his tea) but when you said and does he do that with his left or right hand I nearly choked on my drink (dirty thought went through my mind, If you get what i mean ) lmao

WHAHAHAHAHA

When I read the QUOTE here...I thought the same...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

O I want an answer to that too :bleh::naughty:

I'm quoting myself now...it's bad...

Type O

People with blood type O people are outgoing, energetic and social. They are the most flexible of the blood types. They easily start up projects but often have trouble following through because they give up easily. They are flighty and not too dependable. O types always say what's on their mind. They value the opinion of others and like to be the center of attention. Also, people with O blood are extremely self-confident.

Type O, the most "average" blood type, is considered the best type in Japan.

:naughty:

It's true too...what the article says...

I'm type O-, but that's off on characterizing me.

If characterizing people based on blood type was actually accurate, I'd be type A or AB.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=LN1Zp4ty6uM

some answers to some questions (tea!)

Woah, bahahaha. Spit out my water on that one. :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

Im 20 and I still dont know what my blood type is...

thing is people keep asking...on health forms and crap...omg I cant even answer that...is that weird!

should I know my own blood type and how do you find out?

my dads an O does that make me an O?

.....(hey girls~don't angry with me:(,every woman needs little bit dream to live with)

tis true!!

:roftl:

I would love to know how he likes his eggs in the morning....just to go on about dietery needs etc :naughty:

I love eggs. We have chickens. we have fresh eggs everyday. Id do him an omlette:thumb_yello: Thats my favorite egg stuff.

• 7 months later...