Can anyone tell me what bloodtype mika has?

catgenius

I'm quoting myself now...it's bad...

Type O

People with blood type O people are outgoing, energetic and social. They are the most flexible of the blood types. They easily start up projects but often have trouble following through because they give up easily. They are flighty and not too dependable. O types always say what's on their mind. They value the opinion of others and like to be the center of attention. Also, people with O blood are extremely self-confident.

Type O, the most "average" blood type, is considered the best type in Japan.

:naughty:

It's true too...what the article says...

:lol3:

I'm not going to quote myself. But I'm type A.

Type A

People with blood type A have a deep-rooted strength that helps them stay calm in a crisis when everyone else is panicking. However, they tend to avoid confrontation, and feel very uncomfortable around people. A types are shy and sometimes withdrawn. They seek harmony and are very polite, but all the same feel that they never really fit in with others. A types are very responsible. If there is a job to be done, they prefer to take care of it themselves. These people crave success and are perfectionists. They are also very creative, and the most artistic of all the blood types, most likely because of their sensitivity. People with blood type A are also likely to be considered classic "type A's": stressed and conscientious. In anime, people like Hotohori are type A's.

:blink: Yep, that's me alright. And I can be very shy and withdrawn. I know, I know, hard to believe.. :naughty:

No way Mika is type O blood. He refuses to be average.

:roftl: He sounds a bit more like AB.

Type AB

People with blood type AB are hard to categorize. They can have characteristics on both ends of the spectrum at the same time. For instance, they are both shy and outgoing. They easily switch from one opposite to another. AB people are trustworthy and responsible, but can't handle it when too much is asked of them. They don't mind doing favors or helping out, as long as its on their own conditions. People with this blood type are interested in art and metaphysics.

AB is considered the worst blood type. In predictability-loving Japan, they're loose cannons. They also like to set their own conditions and reserve the right to drop out when things don't meet their expectations. They're known to be sensitive and considerate—at times—but it just isn't enough to balance out the flaws in this blood type. For a while, some companies tried dividing their employees into work groups based on blood type, and no one wanted to work with the AB group. Anime villains are likely to be type AB.

:naughty:

The wife would be me, obviously:naughty::bleh:

Oh yeah, definitely you.. :fisch:

His bloodtype? :S You're not a vampire are you? :naughty:

That's just what I was about to ask!

Mika... Someone wants to suck your blooooooooooooooooooood!!

In case anyone's interested, mine's O Negative. Hope no one wants to suck it!!

• Like 1

If they need blood for him, they can use me for it:naughty:

I have O-...which means everyone can use my blood, but I can only have O-...

:thumb_yello:

That's just what I was about to ask!

Mika... Someone wants to suck your blooooooooooooooooooood!!

In case anyone's interested, mine's O Negative. Hope no one wants to suck it!!

Cool now I know 2 different ppl in 2 different countries that could give me blood :thumb_yello:

I really want to know this,but I cant find any details even from google~Does anybody knows it?

I've been thinking about that since yesterday:shocked::blink:

Weird.

And I also think he'd be possibly type A or AB, but only because of genetics/where he was born and stuff.

Oh, and I'm O+ and I'm more of an A personality myself...maybe that's 'cos my mum is A-.:blink:

Cool now I know 2 different ppl in 2 different countries that could give me blood :thumb_yello:

Always welcome if I can help:naughty:

I donate blood every couple months anyway:bleh:

Always welcome if I can help:naughty:

I donate blood every couple months anyway:bleh:

You're a good girl. The only time I gave blood I fainted and didn't finished to fill the blood bag :thumbdown: I never had the courage to try again :blush-anim-cl:

You're a good girl. The only time I gave blood I fainted and didn't finished to fill the blood bag :thumbdown: I never had the courage to try again :blush-anim-cl:

Awww

You don't need to.

I'm a Big Girl (as in: I'm fat) and I don't feel a thing of the donation:thumb_yello:

I was thinking of donating money to a good cause, but then I thought: what's more personal than donating blood?!

So...I donate blood and not money. I also didn't know what good cause to pick, there are sooo many!!:blink::shocked:

:shocked:What in the..why do you...what the..? This has to be THE oddest thing I have ever seen be asked about Mika.:shocked: Why do you need to know his blood type?

Is it bad that I don't know what my blood type is? :fisch:

I don't know mine either...