• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Arnaud: Andy filming Yelle! :roftl::naughty:

2693515490_1445c8648c_b.jpg

Andy filming the fans:

2694193588_b5fd3051b9_b.jpg

2694202332_86165fe419_b.jpg

ooo did i mention i saw that sexy piece of meet topless in the tour bus lol (that sounds weird) i was looking at the tour bus and the door was open and i see him taking off his shirt because i guess he was changing lol

and is that a tat...I THINK IT IS! WHO KNEW ANDY THE CAMERA MAN HAD A TATTOO!?!?:shocked:

That is hilarious! Especially the first one

What the hell is he filming with? A small camera or a big phone?

A phone. :wink2: He's so sexy while he's filming Yelle. :das::naughty:

ooo did i mention i saw that sexy piece of meet topless in the tour bus lol (that sounds weird) i was looking at the tour bus and the door was open and i see him taking off his shirt because i guess he was changing lol

Sexy' date=' sexy! :das:

and is that a tat...I THINK IT IS! WHO KNEW ANDY THE CAMERA MAN HAD A TATTOO!?!?

Sexy again. :shocked: Andy, you're so sexy that it's hilarious. Grr! :das:

I didn't know you were part of the Village people. :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you everyone for the nice reports, pics and vids!!

A special thanks goes to Dani for the detailed report and the lovely pics, and for making the effort to write it in English! :thumb_yello:

....aren't you going to any other Mika gigs?? Ever again?? Oh I'm sorry for you! :naughty:

my pictures

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=5655&l=570ff&id=1022105307

Here I am.

Long journey by car (aprox 700 km.), but pleasant. On monday morning at 7:30 a.m. I’m in front of arena: with me only Virginie of the French forum. Lovely day..burning sun!

The tour buses arrived the day before and are parked a few metres away.

As we are standing in front of the arena entry, one guy from the security staff pushes us to keep off from the gate. We must stay in the arena square !

The time goes by slowly: only the sun and the wind are with us!

Around 2:30/3:00 p.m. sounds check start.. then Martin and Cherisse pass in front of us as two common tourists.

T-shirts and poster sellers starts displaying their merchandise and meanwhile the people increase. At 7:00 p.m. finally the green signal: usual perquisition and then running inside: this time too I’m in the first row on the left of the stage! At 8:00 p.m. an unknown to me French group starts performing its songs….then Yelle and then MIKA!

He wears the same jacket as worn in Paris show, with black pants and white shirt with a robot drawn on.. very fluffy hair.. the arena explodes! The next day a local newspaper writes: “Stronger MIKA then the Mistral wind!”

As usual we sing together with him and even if in certain moments his voice is not really at the most we don’t realize it. MIKA assures that this is the most beautiful place where he ever sung and the arena is really magic tonight!

The songs flow fast and Lollipop arrives too soon always.. he gives us Aux Champs Elysées and GK in French.. at Stuck in the middle he divides us in two groups when it lengthens the end of the song .. now he speaks in French only.. he thanks the audience of the nice evening and all those people who shared with him more than a gig during the tour.

Then everything ends. We go towards the artists exit: there is a long barrier, but everyone finds his own place. At about 1:30 a.m. MIKA gets out and stay for a while with us: a quick greeting, an autograph, a few words, then run to the car that will bring him back to the hotel.

All the members of MIKA’s band and Mr.John and Andy too sign the flag of MFC.. at the end also Yasmine signs it as Dawack !

A last greeting to the companions in adventure and then to sleep.

Personally I am not going to attend any other gigs.. therefore I’m not happy at all.. anyway I want to thank MIKA to have given all himself for another unforgettable moment together.

I think that in Nimes he got the confirm how much we love him: the hundreds lights glittering in the dark have spoken for us! :wub2:

(sorry for my bad English....)

Hello all,

I dont really have anything to add to the brilliant reports. Concert was fantastic. I loved the part with the competition btw the greeks and romans. The crowd was really good too.

I just wish the concert had started earlier !! Didn't like Yelle at all, Lanes was ok though.

Just wanted to share my pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/15132907@N00/ I am currently uploading Grace Kelly in french on youtube, ill post the link later on.

Christelle.

Hello all,

I dont really have anything to add to the brilliant reports. Concert was fantastic. I loved the part with the competition btw the greeks and romans. The crowd was really good too.

I just wish the concert had started earlier !! Didn't like Yelle at all, Lanes was ok though.

Just wanted to share my pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/15132907@N00/ I am currently uploading Grace Kelly in french on youtube, ill post the link later on.

Christelle.

Thank you, Christelle....wonderful pictures! :flowers2:

thanks for the reports and everything guys. Those chicken condoms are hilarious! And I noticed the tattoo on Andy's arm instantly and was like "Oooh, look at that? Adjust mental image of Andy...."

And I also have no idea what went on a few pages back with the whole open forum thing, so whatever it was, you've cleaned it up.:thumb_yello:

Hello all,

Christelle.

Wow! Your photos are really fantastic! Thank you! Can't wait for the video.

These are my favourites:

2699815892_65c5442a39.jpg

2699065577_90bafd0143.jpg

2699005399_d7756c0389.jpg

2699801150_727a777e36.jpg2699808958_ca980823ca_b.jpg

2698988337_88828a3447_b.jpg

2698982829_063f8ac11d_b.jpg

(They're bigger and a bunch more in there btw, guys)

ok i am finally posting my review...you probably heard the overall concert from the others but i will just say that that gig was AMAZING! i got to the arena with my sister at 7 am and was the 3 person there! it was a hell lot easier and bearable then the paris and arras concert because it wasnt boiling (at least there was a breeze) or raining (sunny as ever with not a cloud in the sky!) and we were allowed to roam around since most of the people came at around 6 pm i kept on going around to the back stage door and i saw mikey saranayde and cherisse on the stage and yasmine helping set up. once they took our ticket it was a mad run for it! lol it was actually really funny because we were charging for the stage like gladiators and mika was the lion lmfao!!!!i have to say that the first opening band (the lanes i think they are called but i call then the lame lanes lol) were horrendously bad lol! they had no melody and not a very good sense of rhythm you could tell that people didnt like them because they had a very deflated clap at the end and no one was really paying much attention also the lead singers voice was weak and he couldnt hit the high notes very well' date=' yelle was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! i though she was far better then at the paris gig but i think it was because when she came on it was dark so the lights and everything made it alot more fun! when mika came on it was a sigh of relief! i was front row in front of the little judding out thing and he always stood right infront of me:wub2 i love how when he looks out on to the audience and he has that ear to ear smile on:wub: you can really tell how much he appreciates his fans and how proud he is! his smile is contagious! after the gig i stayed after with the rest of the mfcers to wait for him to come out, i finally got to see mikas family close up, i saw his brother walking back and forth and yasmine (she is goreous!!!) and mikas mom, she reminds me sooo much of my mom its funny lol! first andy and the rest of the gang came out and they were really just hanging around with the mfc because i guess they felt more comfortable with us it seemed... i got to talk to andy and he said (not that we dont know already) that the dvd will hopefully come out in september and that "it will have all the making of the parc des princes gig from making the clown heads to the gig it self" he also said that it will be far better then the live in cartoon motion dvd because he is filming it lol, i also got to talk to david, i really dont care for what any one else says about how he is "weak and not very good at the key board" compared to luke i think he is amazing and jsut as important as the rest of the band! he was really sweet and i shook his hand and he was funny! you could hardly tell that he had a baby born 5 nights before! he was really bubbly and happy, i also talked to saranayde, she is sooo sweet! i really didnt expect her to be that sweet! martin was very much a gentlemen, when i asked him for his autograph he said "sure sweetheart" with his scottish accent (i have no clue why but i am a fool for men with accents lol) then mika came out and everyone was cheering! i was really surprised how quickly it took him to come out! i was ready to wait 2 hours for him to come out but it felt like 20 mins! he also went through the really long line of people quickly and managed to sign everyone (who wanted) cd when he came to me i didnt know what to say because i was mortifingly embarrassed because i had to find away to manage to give him farting putty, joke chicken condoms, a burping machine, and a bracelet lol i handed him the bag of gifts (which also had a message written on the bag) and said:

me:hi mika!

mika:*smiles and signs my live in cartoon motion dvd*

me:here are some farting putty, chicken condoms, and a burping machine for when you are bored on the tour bus *laughs*

mika:*laughs* *signs cd* *laughs* *signs cd* *laughs*

me:melts in to the ground:wub2wub2::wub2wub2:

i honestly could not believe i actually gave him chicken condoms! hahaha this time a year ago i would have NOT! in a million years give anyone! condoms as a gift! let alond buy them lol i even had to give it to him front of my sister! what people dont understand is that mika is a very different person from how he acts on stage, the first thing my sister said after we met him was how he was really shy, i knew this already because i met him back in february for the terminal 5 show, i feel bad for him when people shouted i want your babies and stupid things like that because mika is definately not that type of person and i find that very disrespectful, its one thing when you say it online here because we say it as a joke but when you tell it to his face its rude, he was very quiet and reserved when he was signing but giggly and bubbly! when he was done signing and headed over to his car he waved good bye and everyone shouted au revoir! and he went into the car and drove away.

the only thing that is keeping me from having a mental break down is the fact that soon the next dvd will come out, literally!, i am starting my count down till september lol!

wow this is a really long review!:[/quote']

why of course! lol i was planning on telling more about him but i was afraid of getting yelled at by a mod but i will do it any way! lol so he definately is not 17 years old! he looks like he is 15-16 years old' date=' he is tall (about 5' 9-5'10) thin, he has long legs (like his brother:wub2:) he was wearing a turquoise colored shirt (the same color as the turqoise tour shirt but it was plain (i am pretty sure) he was wearing white washed jeans (how do i remember this:boxed:) that werent skinny skinny but not baggy, more like mikas jeans that he wore at arras but a little less baggy:wub2: he has dark brown hair not long so you cant really tell if he would have curls, i couldnt see his eyes well because it was dark but he had the same dark brown eyes (definately penniman eyes!) and we even made eye contact i swear to god! i was looking at him as he was walking and then he turned his head and stared right at me! and it was the same look that mika gives!!!! i smiled back at him and he sorta smiled but i couldnt tell well, i almost had a near heart attack but i decided to keep it to myself at the time because my sister would have thought i was a freak lol! he kept on walking, i also saw him sitting in the bleachers during the (lame) lanes:naughty: he didnt seem to like them either cuz he didnt clap at all lol:naughty: he left after them[/quote']

im a bit slow

u gave him the chicken condoms! i remember the chats of those back a while ago! haha

thanku for that :wub2: desciption :wub2: of my future husband, lol

Thanks everyone for posting the pics and reviews .. I'll have to see how my pics come out with the disposable camera I took in!! ;)

Just wanted to say it was lovely meeting so many lovely people whilst queuing and at the concert. Hope everyone had as great a time as I did :)

Hi jjg81 your photo's are great, thanks for posting - these two i could just stare at.......:blush-anim-cl:, especially the top one!

2699815892_65c5442a39.jpg

2699005399_d7756c0389.jpg

Really cute video

that vid is fantastic, thank you:thumb_yello:

Is it just me, or is he looking extra :licks_lips: lately?

he is looking very......:wub2: & looks so happy

thanks for all the reports & pics it has been fantastic to read & it looks such a fun gig & the venue looks really great:thumb_yello: