Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should! A cup of Ingie a day, keeps the doctor away:mf_rosetinted:

What date are you here? I see on twitter he's trying to sort out his gigs at the mo, maybe he'll realise he has some free time next week and come to Ireland:naughty:

Wouldn't that be lovely:teehee:

Wow, someone's being over optimistic! :naughty

Yes!

And it will happen:thumb_yello

He's coming here today of course:naughty

Indeed!

So is anyone still optimistic?:naughty:

I want to be and usually am, but I think I'm afraid to hope anymore.

I mean a secret gig sounds too amazing for somewhere he rarely goes to, like Dublin surely?...I hope I can be proven wrong though. Really. :kachinga:

I'm still optimistic! How couldnt I be? I mean...it's either Mika or at Tara Hill...I love both!

:biggrin2:

What date are you here? I see on twitter he's trying to sort out his gigs at the mo, maybe he'll realise he has some free time next week and come to Ireland:naughty:

Wouldn't that be lovely:teehee:

I love Ingie's idea!!!

Please all come anyway!!!:thumb_yello:

We arrive on 27th somewhere at about 6pm-ish.

We leave 29th VERY early am (as in: first bus out to the airport)

Planning on going to my favoritest place in the world: Tara Hill on 28th.:wub2: (if a certain someone doesnt do a gig in Dubs that night)

I love Ingie's idea!!!

Please all come anyway!!!:thumb_yello:

We arrive on 27th somewhere at about 6pm-ish.

We leave 29th VERY early am (as in: first bus out to the airport)

Planning on going to my favoritest place in the world: Tara Hill on 28th.:wub2: (if a certain someone doesnt do a gig in Dubs that night)

Aw ye'll have a blast:thumb_yello: what other plans have ye made for yer visit??:)

Just a walk through Dublin, showing IngievV some culture LOL:biggrin2:

Well then I hope it's not raining when ye get here-It's lovely today but it's been raining up until now. It's still quite cold here too so bring jackets!!:thumb_yello:

Do you think he'll be here? We should start a petition:teehee:

Well then I hope it's not raining when ye get here-It's lovely today but it's been raining up until now. It's still quite cold here too so bring jackets!!:thumb_yello:

As long as you're there, I'm fine:mf_rosetinted: But a petition is cool, MFC is notorious for them:roftl:

Everytime I've been in Dubs, weather has been good!

Hopefully now too, but I'll pack some poncho's too :P

I still think Mika's coming there :biggrin2:

As long as you're there, I'm fine:mf_rosetinted: But a petition is cool, MFC is notorious for them:roftl:

hahaha!

I also believe he'll be here!! I hope we're right:thumb_yello:

Yes!

And I find that we're right :P

I still say we should have an MFC party anyway:mf_rosetinted:

Agrees...!:thumb_yello:

James Morrison is playing in Dublin on May 27th.... hmmm..... :teehee:

He is? are you going?

We should! A cup of Ingie a day, keeps the doctor away:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: No need for a docter at the party then.

Then come

We're staying at Litton Lane Hostel, near everything (and especially near Temple Bar LOL)

MFC party it is! :yay:

Sheree and Stephanie, are ye going to Dublin for this party? You better be, otherwise we'll all drown in our sorrow over this no show. :naughty:

Songs for sorrow has never been more appropriate with this irritating tease extravaganza.:sneaky2:

He is? are you going?

:naughty: No need for a docter at the party then.

MFC party it is!

Sheree and Stephanie, are ye going to Dublin for this party? You better be, otherwise we'll all drown in our sorrow over this no show. :naughty:

Songs for sorrow has never been more appropriate with this irritating tease extravaganza.:sneaky2:

Nah, I'm not going :naughty: Just making suggestions for anyone who might be looking for something to do in Dublin, but like Stephanie said, he's probably sold out!

Hmm, I'd love to.. I don't think I can afford it though :huh: Like trains tickets are really expensive, and I'm broke enough as it is. Like I'd have been really pushing it for Mika if he was to come but that's not even happening now... :shun:

Ha! So true...

Blue eyes, whatt'sa matter with you?

Do you really need to ask? :sneaky2:

:roftl: indeed...we'll sing songs for sorrow!:roftl:

I'm not even gutted, I love Dublin as it is. And I'm going to the Amsterdam gig also. The gig in Dubs would have been a nice side-dish ;)

We just get together and sing some Mika songs anyway:thumb_yello:

Nah, I'm not going Just making suggestions for anyone who might be looking for something to do in Dublin, but like Stephanie said, he's probably sold out!

Hmm, I'd love to.. I don't think I can afford it though Like trains tickets are really expensive, and I'm broke enough as it is. Like I'd have been really pushing it for Mika if he was to come but that's not even happening now...

Ha! So true...

Blue eyes, whatt'sa matter with you?

Do you really need to ask?

You have to go! It'll be fun. I'll bring you on the train and pay for you if I have to.:naughty: I still have some of my college grant.:teehee:

Though, does anyone know what kind of "party" you have in mind?

I have no idea what anyone would like to do at an MFC party, I've never been to one.:teehee: I still want to rent a hippy bus and drive it around blasting out Mika music, but that's probably not likely. I also can't drive so it would just be dangerous as well.:aah:

indeed...we'll sing songs for sorrow!

I'm not even gutted, I love Dublin as it is. And I'm going to the Amsterdam gig also. The gig in Dubs would have been a nice side-dish

We just get together and sing some Mika songs anyway:thumb_yello:

:naughty: Ah, well I hope ye enjoy your trip in spite of this then.

Yeah, we should meet up and do something. (what though?:teehee:)

You have to go! It'll be fun. I'll bring you on the train and pay for you if I have to.:naughty: I still have some of my college grant.:teehee

Though, does anyone know what kind of "party" you have in mind?

I have no idea what anyone would like to do at an MFC party, I've never been to one.:teehee: I still want to rent a hippy bus and drive it around blasting out Mika music, but that's probably not likely. I also can't drive so it would just be dangerous as well.:aah:

:naughty: Ah, well I hope ye enjoy your trip in spite of this then.

Yeah, we should meet up and do something. (what though?:teehee:)

Its just a small get together in Dubs...as only IngievV and me shall be there me thinks?

Just walking down Dublin, grab a cola somewhere? Something like that?:thumb_yello:

I can drive, but I'm not going to in Dublin!:shocked:

Party like it should be! We could dance in the streets, rock Dublin and have an awesome time together! It's gonna be a lot of fun!

And I know it's no consolation at all, but I could get on a stage and give you all a free gig:mf_rosetinted:

Party like it should be! We could dance in the streets, rock Dublin and have an awesome time together! It's gonna be a lot of fun!

And I know it's no consolation at all, but I could get on a stage and give you all a free gig:mf_rosetinted:

THATS a deal!!!:biggrin2:

I'll be in Dublin anyway so I'm definitely up for a party:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

Are u gonna be around Debbie?:roftl:

I'll be in Dublin anyway so I'm definitely up for a party:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

Are u gonna be around Debbie?:roftl:

Oh yeaash! So we need to make some arrangements as to where meet up etc. etc.:roftl: