Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

He mentioned UK too so he'll have to go to London! I know, I want dates too!!

As someone mentioned before, isn't it getting a bit late to announce a gig for May 28th? :boxed: I don't know much about these things, but less than two months is getting a bit tight IMO....but I guess if it's a small acoustic tour, maybe things are done differently.....??

Indeed it's pretty late, but he knows now for sure that he can fill little venues very quick... Maybe it's even intended to do it last minute to create a buzz?

Look at Peaking'tripper's @ academy( Dublin) on the 28th of May, someone could call to be sure?

can i book my filght with Ryanair and tell my boss i won't be at work?:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I am ready !!!!!!

Lucky you Lillibeth ! Wish I could go, I'd love to go to Dublin, never been before, but I'll just be back from Bali, can't do everything...

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed it's pretty late' date=' but he knows now for sure that he can fill little venues very quick... Maybe it's even intended to do it last minute to create a buzz?

Lucky you Lillibeth ! Wish I could go, I'd love to go to Dublin, never been before, but I'll just be back from Bali, can't do everything...[/quote']

Yeah, I guess if it's a secret one like the LA one then he only has to announce it a few days before.

Ooh Bali, sounds wonderful!

Yeah, I guess if it's a secret one like the LA one then he only has to announce it a few days before.

Ooh Bali, sounds wonderful!

It will be my first time in Asia :thumb_yello: ! Two weeks immersing in another civilisation, with other landscapes, yeahhhhhh ! I can't believe I'm already going in 3 weeks, time goes by so fast :shocked:!

I'm really happy for the Irish MFCers it is great you get to have him finally come ! Now the big question is: Is May 28th THE DATE????

I wish so much I could have combined a trip to discover Dublin + a gig but with Bali it's impossible. You can't always have your cake and eat it (is it the right expression?)

It will be my first time in Asia :thumb_yello: ! Two weeks immersing in another civilisation' date=' with other landscapes, yeahhhhhh ! I can't believe I'm already going in 3 weeks, time goes by so fast :shocked:!

I'm really happy for the Irish MFCers it is great you get to have him finally come ! Now the big question is: Is May 28th THE DATE????

I wish so much I could have combined a trip to discover Dublin + a gig but with Bali it's impossible. You can't always have your cake and eat it (is it the right expression?)[/quote']

how exciting!! I'm sure you'll have a fab time!

Yeah, that is the big question......the only thing is, if he announces it right before, then not many people will be able to make it I'd say.....but I guess all we can do is wait. In LA he did say to one of the MFCers that he'd be releasing dates soon :thumb_yello:

Yep that's the right expression! :thumb_yello:

MAY

Mika, Peakin' Trippers @ Academy

Thursday, May 28 Academy Dublin, Ireland 7:00 PM

This is what i saw : what do you think about?

can we consider it's sure?

What about "secret gigs"?

salut Em! Bali : what a dream!

MAY

whoooooaaaaa! :shocked::shocked: omg....

What website is that? Cos on The Academy website listings page, I have this:

Wed 27 May 2009 The Maccabees €16 Search for Tickets

Sat 30 May 2009 The Kinetiks €11 Search for Tickets

Sun 31 May 2009 Boys Noize €26.20 Search for Tickets

Thu 04 Jun 2009 The Coronas €28 Search for Tickets

Fri 05 Jun 2009 In Case of Fire €13 Search for Tickets

Sat 06 Jun 2009 Peakin' Trippers €9.80 Search for Tickets

Nothing on May 28th!

how exciting!! I'm sure you'll have a fab time!

Yeah, that is the big question......the only thing is, if he announces it right before, then not many people will be able to make it I'd say.....but I guess all we can do is wait. In LA he did say to one of the MFCers that he'd be releasing dates soon :thumb_yello:

Yep that's the right expression! :thumb_yello:

Cross fingers he can say it early enough so people can go... Maybe he intends to do it like in LA? Tell people where to go to get the wristband for next day's concert... But then his name would not be on May 28th already... Mistery mistery...

MAY

I think you can't consider yet if it is sure, Lillibeth, as the date has been on the venue for already a while but nor Mika nor his management confirmed it... So nothing sure. Maybe you could give a ring to the venue to see if they know more?

whoooooaaaaa! :shocked::shocked: omg....

What website is that? Cos on The Academy website listings page, I have this:

Wed 27 May 2009 The Maccabees €16 Search for Tickets

Sat 30 May 2009 The Kinetiks €11 Search for Tickets

Sun 31 May 2009 Boys Noize €26.20 Search for Tickets

Thu 04 Jun 2009 The Coronas €28 Search for Tickets

Fri 05 Jun 2009 In Case of Fire €13 Search for Tickets

Sat 06 Jun 2009 Peakin' Trippers €9.80 Search for Tickets

Nothing on May 28th!

It had appeared for May 28th about a month ago, but then I think it disappeared (not sure though). Never got confirmed. That's why I wonder if it would not be a secret gig from Mika, announced at the last moment... But we can't be sure of anything...

Cross fingers he can say it early enough so people can go... Maybe he intends to do it like in LA? Tell people where to go to get the wristband for next day's concert... But then his name would not be on May 28th already... Mistery mistery...

I think you can't consider yet if it is sure' date=' Lillibeth, as the date has been on the venue for already a while but nor Mika nor his management confirmed it... So nothing sure. Maybe you could give a ring to the venue to see if they know more?[/quote']

It had appeared for May 28th about a month ago' date=' but then I think it disappeared (not sure though). Never got confirmed. That's why I wonder if it would not be a secret gig from Mika, announced at the last moment... But we can't be sure of anything...[/quote']

Yep, I reckon it's the same ad from when I started this thread... I just found a site called Eventful that says he's playing May 28 too, but they just copied it from tickemaster, and it's still not on ticketmaster....so, yeah, I think there's a good chance it;s a secret date that was mistakenly leaked... hmmmmmmm

Yep, I reckon it's the same ad from when I started this thread... I just found a site called Eventful that says he's playing May 28 too, but they just copied it from tickemaster, and it's still not on ticketmaster....so, yeah, I think there's a good chance it;s a secret date that was mistakenly leaked... hmmmmmmm

I wouldn't be surprised indeed :naughty:!

I have to make sure somebody can get a ticket for me in Paris in case tickets are released when I'm in Bali :boxed:. If he does Paris though... But given the bond he has with this town, I'd be surprised he would not perform here...

I wouldn't be surprised indeed :naughty:!

I have to make sure somebody can get a ticket for me in Paris in case tickets are released when I'm in Bali :boxed:. If he does Paris though... But given the bond he has with this town' date=' I'd be surprised he would not perform here...[/quote']

I know, it's stressful thinking that it might be on such short notice!

But yeah, I can't imagine him NOT performing in Paris!

If it's secret gig, it means we must be at the venue on the 27th to be sure to get a wristband?( oh my poor boss!!)Please Mikateam , be kind!!

@Em: evidemment que je vais téléphoner à cette p***** de salle !

Oh, I know, this is so confusing and annoying... Like I said before, most of the MFCers who want to go to Dublin will have to travel from another country (sure, there are only like 4 Irish MFCers I think!) so we need time to plan it! Mika??? help!!!!! :hair::roftl:

If it's secret gig, it means we must be at the venue on the 27th to be sure to get a wristband?( oh my poor boss!!)Please Mikateam , be kind!!

@Em: evidemment que je vais téléphoner à cette p***** de salle !

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Lillibeth tu m'as bien fait rigoler !

If it's a secret gig and there are no tickets released (which might happen too, we still don't know if A) May 28th is indeed a Mika date B) if it will be a secret gig, or a regular gig with tickets to be sold before although it's already short notice), then I guess he might do it like in LA yeah....

Meaning you have to be there the day before. But unfortunately no one will be able to know unless he confirms by an official message... Still the same problem...

I'll be very selfish on that one but knowing I'm not going to this one at least I don't feel too pressured. But I imagine for you guys your blood must boil!

Perhaps the 4 irish MFCers could give some news if they have of course .

Ah Mika , i am having a heart attack...:mad3::mad3::mad3:

don't worry, Em , if there is something in Paris , you'll get a ticket!!!I'll buy the more i 'll can!!

Ah Mika , i am having a heart attack...:mad3::mad3::mad3:

don't worry, Em , if there is something in Paris , you'll get a ticket!!!I'll buy the more i 'll can!!

Thanks Lillibeth :wub2:!

Cross fingers guys you get news very soon!

Of course, but I really don't think anyone will have info before Mika announces it...

Oh my God where did ye see that? Is he really coming??!!

Well, I think it's the same ad we saw before....it's still not on Ticketmaster or the official Academy site :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...
oooh...I just found this thread. I've told many people that my next Holiday is going to be in Ireland and of course, it will be scheduled around a Mika gig. So, you can count me in. :thumb_yello:

If only we had the blooming dates!! :mf_lustslow: