Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

I would go to Ireland: it may be the nearest he comes to me this summer. (And last night I said I wouldn't travel - ha!)

Oh Ruth, you know how long our resolve lasts with Mika :naughty:. I say: Carpe Diem, that's my motto :blush-anim-cl:.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think my brain HAS another side:naughty:

Yeah, I confess I'm also there :naughty:.

I was telling a friend about my lastminute LA trip the other day, and she said "well, you're mad, but we already knew that" :roftl: So that is the fame that preceeds me :blush-anim-cl:.

I was telling a friend about my lastminute LA trip the other day, and she said "well, you're mad, but we already knew that" :roftl: So that is the fame that preceeds me :blush-anim-cl:.

That is why we all feel so at home here...........we are amongst fellow mad people:naughty:

By the way................you are very brave to TELL people...............I haven't really told anyone that I reschedualed my life just so that I could be AWAKE for two nights whilst LA was happening:roftl:

So true...if it happens like the L.A. show, doubt I could get there that quickly. I have a new boss. :sneaky2:

But you have already seen him you know? On your doorstep (in a manner of speaking) you lucky josser.

That is why we all feel so at home here...........we are amongst fellow mad people:naughty:

I did hear on the radio that it's ever so bad to find like-minded people on the internet. It gives validity to your craziness apparently :blink:

But you have already seen him you know? On your doorstep (in a manner of speaking) you lucky josser.

I did hear on the radio that it's ever so bad to find like-minded people on the internet. It gives validity to your craziness apparently :blink:

Well I think it is a blessing:naughty: Before, I was just mad on my own:roftl:

By the way................you are very brave to TELL people...............I haven't really told anyone that I reschedualed my life just so that I could be AWAKE for two nights whilst LA was happening:roftl:

Well, I had no choice really :naughty:. I decided to leave on Monday night, and I was leaving on Tue, AND on top of it my colleague had booked days off that week, so in order to take the days off myself I had to talk her into cancelling her holiday and talking my boss into covering me one of the days that she couldn't do :roftl:.

So yes, that was all done on Monday around 9-10 pm, and my flight to LA left on Tuesday at 4 pm. So everyone at work knows, and has made fun of me and my Roxy pics (they looked it up and shared the pics with the team, can you believe the feckers !! :sneaky2:)

I have no image left at work anymore hahahaha!

Well, I had no choice really :naughty:. I decided to leave on Monday night, and I was leaving on Tue, AND on top of it my colleague had booked days off that week, so in order to take the days off myself I had to talk her into cancelling her holiday and talking my boss into covering me one of the days that she couldn't do :roftl:.

So yes, that was all done on Monday around 9-10 pm, and my flight to LA left on Tuesday at 4 pm. So everyone at work knows, and has made fun of me and my Roxy pics (they looked it up and shared the pics with the team, can you believe the feckers !! :sneaky2:)

I have no image left at work anymore hahahaha!

Can I just say, you are very brave and you must have a hell of a strong will!:naughty:

And let's not even mention the persuasive powers!:roftl:

Sorry 'bout the "French" but I couldn't find a word strong enough!

Yes, he was on my doorstep this time. :wub2: But, I would like to be on his doorstep next time (in a manner of speaking) LOL!!

I do feel quite lucky..but, he is my new drug and I must have my fix again really soon. :wink2:

Can I just say, you are very brave and you must have a hell of a strong will!:naughty:

And let's not even mention the persuasive powers!:roftl:

Sorry 'bout the "French" but I couldn't find a word strong enough!

Yes, I'm still amazed that they said yes! Maybe I'm in the wrong field and should be in sales instead, considering that I managed to convince them of this :naughty::roftl:.

It's funny how the story spread at work though.

My plane got to Heathrow at 11:00 am on Friday, and I was expected to log in for work (from home) at 1.30 pm, so it was a mad rush from the airport to home and on the laptop.

The first thing that I got when I logged into work was a message from a guy who I had to speak to in order to arrange some Saturday work that I was doing, saying: "So, how was the gig??". I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY, I had never spoken to him :roftl:. How hilarious is that? But he had been chasing my boss asking when I would be in, and obviously they had told him.

And then again last week I was sick one day, got really fluey, and my manager's manager comes to me and says "well, I guess that all this jetsetting to LA to see Mika didn't help much either" :blush-anim-cl:. I nearly died. It seems like the whole company knows about my little adventure :naughty:.

Yes, I'm still amazed that they said yes! Maybe I'm in the wrong field and should be in sales instead, considering that I managed to convince them of this :naughty::roftl:.

It's funny how the story spread at work though.

My plane got to Heathrow at 11:00 am on Friday, and I was expected to log in for work (from home) at 1.30 pm, so it was a mad rush from the airport to home and on the laptop.

The first thing that I got when I logged into work was a message from a guy who I had to speak to in order to arrange some Saturday work that I was doing, saying: "So, how was the gig??". I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE GUY, I had never spoken to him :roftl:. How hilarious is that? But he had been chasing my boss asking when I would be in, and obviously they had told him.

And then again last week I was sick one day, got really fluey, and my manager's manager comes to me and says "well, I guess that all this jetsetting to LA to see Mika didn't help much either" :blush-anim-cl:. I nearly died. It seems like the whole company knows about my little adventure :naughty:.

That is amazing!

You are making Mika famous even in the supposedly grown up world!:roftl:

He really owns you; I bet there are people there who wouldn’t know a thing about him if it wasn’t because of you!:naughty:

That's awesome! Your inner fangurl is legendary. :roftl:

It's funny when the Mika-obsession spills over into real life. At my last job, if I took a long lunch or whatever my co-workers would joke that if only I'd been back ten minutes earlier I wouldn't have missed Mika stopping by to see me. :naughty:

I don't want to hope cos I don't want to be more disappointed than I already am.

This is sad news for the Irishers though...

Yep-I know it's been a great day for most but for us it's been so disappointing :( I really am so disheartened.....:(