Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

I'm kind of stunned, after saying he would play there, and the leak, that seemed to indicate it was on the cards. I find it a bit shocking that Dublin was left out.

But maybe he has other plans for it.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm kind of stunned, after saying he would play there, and the leak, that seemed to indicate it was on the cards. I find it a bit shocking that Dublin was left out.

But maybe he has other plans for it.

That's what I think!And I still hope. Without hope this world is just a terrible place I guess:biggrin2:

But he has to announce something soon, as it's getting quite close to the date:roftl:

Maybe he does something with it like in LA?:biggrin2::wub2:

That's what I think!And I still hope. Without hope this world is just a terrible place I guess:biggrin2:

But he has to announce something soon, as it's getting quite close to the date:roftl:

Maybe he does something with it like in LA?:biggrin2::wub2:

It would be amazing if he did :wub2: I would have thought he'd be doing that kind of thing in London though, but who knows, he's full of suprises as we've come to learn recently! :naughty:

I'd love for him to do a secret gig in Dublin, or carry on with the original plans, but I'm afraid that it looks to me like a 'no' this time :sneaky2:. I was SO ready for this. Boo, Mika :aah:.

I guess I'm gonna play the tourist instead:roftl:

Don't worry guys, I have full faith in him.

He had it named first as a place where he would be gigging and I don't believe he has forgotten about us. He'll be here. Maybe not today or tomorrow but he will be here in the next few months I'm sure of it :):naughty:

I actually have a feeling he'll be here in the next week but I am an optimist:naughty:

I guess I'm gonna play the tourist instead:roftl:

And I'm going to be the tourguide :thumb_yello:

Ooooh you'll LOVE Dublin, it rocks! Going out there is TONS of fun :thumb_yello:

She will absolutely ADORE Dubs, I'm sure!!

I totally fell for it when I was there the first time...and it's going to be my ...I dont know...6th time now?

Don't worry guys, I have full faith in him.

He had it named first as a place where he would be gigging and I don't believe he has forgotten about us. He'll be here. Maybe not today or tomorrow but he will be here in the next few months I'm sure of it :):naughty:

I actually have a feeling he'll be here in the next week but I am an optimist:naughty:

I still have that feeling too...I have the feeling he kicks off with Dublin and is doing the same thing as in LA...free ticks which you have to get the evening before (which Ingie and I can make to get :P)

She will absolutely ADORE Dubs, I'm sure!!

I totally fell for it when I was there the first time...and it's going to be my ...I dont know...6th time now?

Well, I can believe that. I went there one day and I liked it so much that I stayed for 4 years :roftl:. And since I left (to come to London) I've been going back to Dublin once or twice a year :wink2:. I just can't get enough and still have good friends there so I love going back :wub2:.

Well, I can believe that. I went there one day and I liked it so much that I stayed for 4 years :roftl:. And since I left (to come to London) I've been going back to Dublin once or twice a year :wink2:. I just can't get enough and still have good friends there so I love going back :wub2:.

That's amazing, you liked it so you just didn't leave :roftl: It's sounds so simple when you put it like that :naughty: That's such a spontaneous move though, I love it :thumb_yello:

I still have that feeling too...I have the feeling he kicks off with Dublin and is doing the same thing as in LA...free ticks which you have to get the evening before (which Ingie and I can make to get :P)

Wow, someone's being over optimistic! :naughty:

That's amazing, you liked it so you just didn't leave :roftl: It's sounds so simple when you put it like that :naughty: That's such a spontaneous move though, I love it

Haha but it's true, seriously :roftl:. I just loved the place so much! I moved there with no set plan as to how long I'd stay for, I just figured that I'd find a job and see how it went, and take it from there.....And that was 4 years :wink2:.

Same happened when I came over to London after Dublin. There was no plan of how long we'd stay here (I came here with my boyfriend -now hubby- who I met in Dublin) and we just decided to go with the flow and see how things panned out and how we felt.

I've lived in many countries throughout my life and I guess that it's given me this attitude that I will just stay as long as it feels right, and not make too many long term plans as to what to do. Things can always change so it'd probably best that way! So far we've been in London for 7 years but we have never discarded moving again in the future.

Haha but it's true, seriously :roftl:. I just loved the place so much! I moved there with no set plan as to how long I'd stay for, I just figured that I'd find a job and see how it went, and take it from there.....And that was 4 years :wink2:.

Same happened when I came over to London after Dublin. There was no plan of how long we'd stay here (I came here with my boyfriend -now hubby- who I met in Dublin) and we just decided to go with the flow and see how things panned out and how we felt.

I've lived in many countries throughout my life and I guess that it's given me this attitude that I will just stay as long as it feels right, and not make too many long term plans as to what to do. Things can always change so it'd probably best that way! So far we've been in London for 7 years but we have never discarded moving again in the future.

Aw that's so nice! I'm from Cork but living in Dublin-I love it here! Unfortunately coz of the recession I have to move home at the end of the month coz I'll be unemployed :(

I hope to come back again though and then in about 3 years my friend and I plan to move to London! :thumb_yello:

So is anyone still optimistic?:naughty:

I want to be and usually am, but I think I'm afraid to hope anymore.

I mean a secret gig sounds too amazing for somewhere he rarely goes to, like Dublin surely?...I hope I can be proven wrong though. Really. :kachinga:

Ah that's amazing, what a great outlook to have on life! Just to go with the flow and whatever feels right :) Where are you from originally?

I feel quite rooted here in Ireland, I think it would be hard to move even just to the UK! Though I definitely would and have considerated it. But I think I will probably remain here, unless circumstance dictates :wink2:

So is anyone still optimistic?:naughty:

I want to be and usually am, but I think I'm afraid to hope anymore.

I mean a secret gig sounds too amazing for somewhere he rarely goes to, like Dublin surely?...I hope I can be proven wrong though. Really. :kachinga:

I'm still a bit optimistic...

But this may be why he could be saving the secret gig for here, to make up for lost time!! :naughty: and he did say there would be more ..!

Aw that's so nice! I'm from Cork but living in Dublin-I love it here! Unfortunately coz of the recession I have to move home at the end of the month coz I'll be unemployed :(

I hope to come back again though and then in about 3 years my friend and I plan to move to London! :thumb_yello:

Ooh Cork is very nice! But Dublin is just such a great place, with a fantastic vibe... Is ther eno way that you can find another job and stay?

Ah that's amazing, what a great outlook to have on life! Just to go with the flow and whatever feels right :) Where are you from originally?

I feel quite rooted here in Ireland, I think it would be hard to move even just to the UK! Though I definitely would and have considerated it. But I think I will probably remain here, unless circumstance dictates :wink2:

Well, I just figured that plans can be changed for you so it's just best to try and not make too many 'definite' long term plans, as it's easier to adapt then :wink2:.

I'm originally from Spain, but I lived abroad fr quite a lwhile as a child with my parents, so I never spent my entire childhood there (in Spain).

I'm still a bit optimistic...

But this may be why he could be saving the secret gig for here, to make up for lost time!! :naughty: and he did say there would be more ..!

I'm feeding off everyones optimism here, really hope ye are all on to something, if not...sob and move on I suppose:naughty:

You know, if he's not coming, you could all still come to see us and we can have our own MFC party!:biggrin2:

I love that idea:teehee: Are you and Biekje coming anyway? We could arrange something MCF-ey if nothing happens...:teehee:

I love that idea:teehee: Are you and Biekje coming anyway? We could arrange something MCF-ey if nothing happens...:teehee:

Yes we are coming. I can't deprive Ireland from a visit of the Mighty Me:mf_rosetinted::roftl: