Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about that we meet up at our hostel?

As there is a livingroom downstairs...and visitors are allowed...

I just say: meet up at Litton Lane Hostel downstairs...7pm-ish? So that we're sure that we're there!

Its just a small get together in Dubs...as only IngievV and me shall be there me thinks?

Just walking down Dublin, grab a cola somewhere? Something like that?:thumb_yello:

I can drive, but I'm not going to in Dublin!

Yeah, it'll be you two and hopefully at least 3/4 of us. I hope it works that way anyway.

Yeah, that sounds good.

Something else that might be fun, I've never been on one of them tour buses in Dublin, one of them as well maybe? We don't want to intrude on your trip either though, you can just tell us to go away if you want.:naughty:

And I know it's no consolation at all, but I could get on a stage and give you all a free gig:mf_rosetinted:

omg, haha, great idea. I don't know where you'll get a stage though.:roftl:

Are u gonna be around Debbie?

Yeah, I'll be there. I don't know where I'll stay, if I should get a late train home or just go up for the day and go home that evening, but I'll find a way.:naughty::teehee:

What about that we meet up at our hostel?

As there is a livingroom downstairs...and visitors are allowed...

I just say: meet up at Litton Lane Hostel downstairs...7pm-ish? So that we're sure that we're there!

Okay then. 7pm? yeah we could do that, I'll have to figure out what way I'm getting home though.

We'll figure something out.

What's this about cameras??:aah:

If you all like dancing, we're gonna show Mika and Dublin what the hell he's missing:mf_rosetinted:

sounds legen...wait for it...dary!

seriously, I wish I could meet up with you ladies.....I really do :tears: Ye're going to have fuuuun! :punk:

No, it's another idea roftl:

Ahhh ok!

Yeah, it'll be you two and hopefully at least 3/4 of us. I hope it works that way anyway.

Yeah, that sounds good.

Something else that might be fun, I've never been on one of them tour buses in Dublin, one of them as well maybe? We don't want to intrude on your trip either though, you can just tell us to go away if you want.:naughty:

omg, haha, great idea. I don't know where you'll get a stage though.:roftl:

Yeah, I'll be there. I don't know where I'll stay, if I should get a late train home or just go up for the day and go home that evening, but I'll find a way.:naughty::teehee:

Okay then. 7pm? yeah we could do that, I'll have to figure out what way I'm getting home though.

We'll figure something out.

What's this about cameras??:aah:

Stay at Litton Lane too if they still have beds available, but I guess they will have! Its cheap!!!

If you all like dancing, we're gonna show Mika and Dublin what the hell he's missing:mf_rosetinted:

O god I hate dancing:aah:

:dance_man:

Stay at Litton Lane too if they still have beds available, but I guess they will have! Its cheap!!!

haha, I could, but I'm thinking of getting a train (or a lift if I'm lucky) to Dublin. But if I do that, I'd have to meet ye earlier and leave that evening.

I'm hoping I can get the girls to go to, Stephanie lives in Dub now so I'm sure she'll be there. (I hope)

What day though, the 27th, 28th or 29th?:teehee:

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. (well by all I think it's about 4 people) it'll be fun. :groovy:

:dance_man:

haha, I could, but I'm thinking of getting a train (or a lift if I'm lucky) to Dublin. But if I do that, I'd have to meet ye earlier and leave that evening.

I'm hoping I can get the girls to go to, Stephanie lives in Dub now so I'm sure she'll be there. (I hope)

What day though, the 27th, 28th or 29th?:teehee:

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. (well by all I think it's about 4 people) it'll be fun. :groovy:

If you come the 28th, we'll have a whole day to explore Dublin:mf_rosetinted:

If you come the 28th, we'll have a whole day to explore Dublin:mf_rosetinted:

Sounds good. I haven't explored Dublin much myself. :insane:

Dunno how long I'd be there, depends on when I can get there. :teehee:

What fun have ye planned besides dancing in the street? :bleh:

Sounds good. I haven't explored Dublin much myself. :insane:

Dunno how long I'd be there, depends on when I can get there. :teehee:

What fun have ye planned besides dancing in the street? :bleh:

Well, Bianca wanted to go to the Tara mountain or something and I don't know what else. But for realz, we should dance in the street to Grace Kelly or Love Today and film it and send it to Mika and say hey you should get your ass over here:biggrin2: I has a plan:mf_rosetinted:

Well, Bianca wanted to go to the Tara mountain or something and I don't know what else. But for realz, we should dance in the street to Grace Kelly or Love Today and film it and send it to Mika and say hey you should get your ass over here:biggrin2: I has a plan:mf_rosetinted:

Oh ok, cool. Tara Mountain?! :roftl: I think you mean Tara Hill, but it's ok, I don't know anything about it myself :teehee:

I really like that plan! Even if we do random dances to no music and add it in after or something.

I want to dance now! Maybe we could dress up stange as well, I mean wigs/face paint or something?! I could bring some wigs...:teehee:

Oh ok, cool. Tara Mountain?! :roftl: I think you mean Tara Hill, but it's ok, I don't know anything about it myself :teehee:

I really like that plan! Even if we do random dances to no music and add it in after or something.

I want to dance now! Maybe we could dress up stange as well, I mean wigs/face paint or something?! I could bring some wigs...:teehee:

Yeah the Hill:roftl:

I have the songs on my phone so we can play it haha! Would be awesome if the venue like the Academy would let us in and we could record a part on the stage too:roftl:

Yeaah bring the wigs baby!

Yeah the Hill:roftl:

I have the songs on my phone so we can play it haha! Would be awesome if the venue like the Academy would let us in and we could record a part on the stage too:roftl:

:naughty:

Ah that's better, dancing to no music would make it a lot weirder than with music.lol :roftl:

I have a nobbely knees dance plan. It's so bad that it's good.

I can't find the exact clip I'm looking for, but this is a good example of stupid dancing I have in mind:

Can't find the knee thing though. :boxed:

The Acadamy will love such a request.

Wigs will be there!

Ain't no party like an MFC party!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh babe we're gonna rock! That dance is funny:biggrin2:

We should just go to the academy and ask them. Or should we mail them?:blink:

Mail them?! Are you serious?! haha, what would we say, A bunch of mika fans want to dance on your stage for a while?

:roftl: It's so crazy, it might actually work,ha!

I dunno, I'll be back tommorrow. :naughty:

Mail them?! Are you serious?! haha, what would we say, A bunch of mika fans want to dance on your stage for a while?

:roftl: It's so crazy, it might actually work,ha!

I dunno, I'll be back tommorrow. :naughty:

We should just do it, you can't win if you haven't tried! With that said, I'm off to bed as well:naughty:

:dance_man

What day though, the 27th, 28th or 29th?:teehee

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. (well by all I think it's about 4 people) it'll be fun. groovy:

28th I'll be going to Tara Hill...hopefully Ingie will come too...and all others :)

I know some things about the place, I can be the guide:wub2:

It's lovely, it's culture and you'll learn something about the history! Hahaha.

And its a lovely place to have a picknick!!

27th we can go out at night as for 28th too.

Yeah Hill of Tara hahaha

Yeah the Hill:roftl

I love that idea...I can give them a ring?:biggrin2:

*I emailed the venue*:biggrin2: