We Don't Mind Thinking And Dreaming About Mika Fan Club (WDMTADAMFC)

Shikutukumimika

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol but if we have things like that everywhere and he comes on he'll have the scare of his life ! lol. But if you do do it, add me :thumb_yello:

i think it's better i don't do it..if he see each part of him with a fanclub :shocked:

hey I want to join to WDMTADAMFC!! please!

Soory I wasn't on.. But you're added :wink2:

I dreamed I was at school. I had french (first lesson of the day) and my teacher said, "We have a special guesst today, he'll stay the whole day with us." And Mika came in. I sat alone, so he sat next to me, and he saw my books. I wrote things like Mika <3 on them..

:naughty:

It was very funny, when I woke up I was like What?? I'm not in a classroom, and there's no Mika around? :crybaby:

Soory I wasn't on.. But you're added :wink2:

I dreamed I was at school. I had french (first lesson of the day) and my teacher said, "We have a special guesst today, he'll stay the whole day with us." And Mika came in. I sat alone, so he sat next to me, and he saw my books. I wrote things like Mika <3 on them..

:naughty:

It was very funny, when I woke up I was like What?? I'm not in a classroom, and there's no Mika around? :crybaby:

:lmao:

I only ever dreamt of Mika once. Normally, i just daydream. I've dreamt of Fortune twice, though:naughty:

I had another Mika dream! mika-fan1001 and I were chatting online last night, then I had a dream that we still were, and Mika joined in. He wanted to buy flowers, so we lied and said we were a flower company.

Him: What kinds of flowers do you have?

Me: TULIPS!

Her:We have all kinds. (That's more believable)

Him:Huh? You know, I can read that.

lol

I had another Mika dream! mika-fan1001 and I were chatting online last night, then I had a dream that we still were, and Mika joined in. He wanted to buy flowers, so we lied and said we were a flower company.

Him: What kinds of flowers do you have?

Me: TULIPS!

Her:We have all kinds. (That's more believable)

Him:Huh? You know, I can read that.

lol

haha! magnificent!!! lol. perfect! haha