Mika in Dutch Cosmogirl! Scaaan

IngievV

It made me laugh my ass off:roftl:

mikascaaan.jpg

The little speaking bubble of Mika says: Frenchkiss, anyone? and the black box underneath his pic said: Mika loves to show the back of his tongue.

Then the other speaking bubble of Eva Mendes says: I'd eat him raw! and the box underneath her pic says: Eva wouldn't mind some tongue struggling with Mika

:lmfao: :lmfao:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mikascaaan.jpg

The little speaking bubble of Mika says: Frenchkiss, anyone? and the black box underneath his pic said: Mika loves to show the back of his tongue.

Then the other speaking bubble of Eva Mendes says: I'd eat him raw! and the box underneath her pic says: Eva wouldn't mind some tongue struggling with Mika

lol i would'nt mind eating him raw either :thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl:

lol

ly

alice

xxx

this is sooo cool:punk:

mikascaaan.jpg

And she can just get to the back of the queue:floor::floor::floor:.

Well that's fairly amazing. I wonder what Mika thinks of that (if he's seen it=P) I'd be splitting my sides laughing if it were me:bleh:

Yeah and Eva Mendes isn't the worst person to be linked with:roftl:

I'm going to buy it tomorrow!! Thanks :thumb_yello:

I did something bad today:blush-anim-cl: on this one mag they included some stickers...so there was a sticker of mika on the cover...but the mag was 3.5 and I didn't have any money. So I took the sticker of and put it in my mika book :mf_rosetinted:

but SSSST! don't tell :naughty:

omg! :floor::floor::floor:

:lmao:

love the magazines:naughty:

mikascaaan.jpg

Really funny! T4P