The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

I think glasses make people look intelligent! :das: Is Luke a smart man? I would go for an artist over a smart guy any day. :wub2: I love artistic guys.

Haha, that is nice. My gym teacher makes us run around the track when its covered with ice. you can bet that i have slipped.:naughty:

oo yeah i forgot it snows where you are:naughty: owww..... that must hurt

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think glasses make people look intelligent! :das: Is Luke a smart man? I would go for an artist over a smart guy any day. :wub2: I love artistic guys.

I share the same opinion :wink2:I bet he is !:thumb_yello:They are the best :wub2:

oo yeah i forgot it snows where you are:naughty: owww..... that must hurt

yes it snows. :lmao: I HATE snow.

1. it gives us snow days, which means that we have to make it up which takes away from our summer

2.its icky. :lmao:

I share the same opinion :wink2:I bet he is !:thumb_yello:They are the best :wub2:

Haha, but Luke is sane and not gay which is the total opposite of all the people in my school who I want to date. :lmao:

But Luke is artsitic, which makes me lurve him!:wub2:

Haha, but Luke is sane and not gay which is the total opposite of all the people in my school who I want to date. :lmao:

But Luke is artsitic, which makes me lurve him!:wub2:

Do you have many gay guys in your school ?:bleh:

Maybe he will sing you a :serenade: someday

14,000 posts!!!

:yay::yay:CONGRATS!!!:yay::yay:

yes it snows. :lmao: I HATE snow.

1. it gives us snow days, which means that we have to make it up which takes away from our summer

2.its icky. :lmao:

ive never seen snow, but hopefully when i come up there it will be

you used my word!! icky

Do you have many gay guys in your school ?:bleh:

Maybe he will sing you a :serenade: someday

He will totally write a song for me. WHen he meets me he will see how gorgeous I truly am...:mf_rosetinted:(:fisch::lmao:)

ive never seen snow, but hopefully when i come up there it will be

you used my word!! icky

you havent? what a sad life you live:bleh:

I miss Sara

Since we're offtopic anyway,and I haven't seen her since amsterdam,and probably won't now that there's no more touring,I felt I wanted to get that out of my system

Haha, isnt there a Sara thread? :lmao: I cant miss her because I have never met her. If I did, I am sure I would miss her beautifullness!:wub2:

I miss Sara

Since we're offtopic anyway,and I haven't seen her since amsterdam,and probably won't now that there's no more touring,I felt I wanted to get that out of my system

He will totally write a song for me. WHen he meets me he will see how gorgeous I truly am...:mf_rosetinted:(:fisch::lmao:)

You never know !She might be releasing her solo album soon.

I'm curious what name is he gonna put to the song :lmao:

Haha, isnt there a Sara thread? :lmao: I cant miss her because I have never met her. If I did, I am sure I would miss her beautifullness!:wub2:

I'm sure there are threads for bald people and musicals too,but hey :biggrin2:

I just hope she gets her sleep this week. I know how pissed I am when I don't get my fix

I'm sure there are threads for bald people and musicals too,but hey :biggrin2:

I just hope she gets her sleep this week. I know how pissed I am when I don't get my fix

you should of seen me today when my mom came in my room early this morning and letting the dog run all over my bed:sneaky2:

i wasnt happy

you should of seen me today when my mom came in my room early this morning and letting the dog run all over my bed:sneaky2:

i wasnt happy

Ha, that was nice. My sister wakes me up by screaming, 'Get the heck out of bed before I smash you!' lovely child she is.:mf_rosetinted:

Ha, that was nice. My sister wakes me up by screaming, 'Get the heck out of bed before I smash you!' lovely child she is.:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

my brother sleeps all day and is awake all night so he will never wake me up:naughty:

im the one who wakes him up for school

:roftl::roftl:

my brother sleeps all day and is awake all night so he will never wake me up:naughty:

im the one who wakes him up for school

haha, well i have to wake up the earliest in my fam. so i dont have to wake anyone up. if i were you i would let him be late.:mf_rosetinted:

haha, well i have to wake up the earliest in my fam. so i dont have to wake anyone up. if i were you i would let him be late.:mf_rosetinted:

i couldnt do that cuz we drive together to school, well im the one driving everyday, but hes just lazy and my mother would kill me:naughty:

i couldnt do that cuz we drive together to school, well im the one driving everyday, but hes just lazy and my mother would kill me:naughty:

Haha, just lie and say that you tried to wake him but he wouldnt respond.:naughty: