phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:

how has your day gone so far?

*sings again* NO! You'll be my queen and I'll be your moat! I think they meant it when they said you can't buy love, now I know you can rent it...

ok, sorry. I have had that in my head all day.

anyways...ok, yours? I just came back from the food store. bought food. yay.

*sings again* NO! You'll be my queen and I'll be your moat! I think they meant it when they said you can't buy love, now I know you can rent it...

ok, sorry. I have had that in my head all day.

anyways...ok, yours? I just came back from the food store. bought food. yay.

thats seems like fun!! im making mac n cheese right now

i hate going to the grocery store cuz my mom sends me everyday for stupid things:naughty: waste of gas:thumbdown:

thats seems like fun!! im making mac n cheese right now

i hate going to the grocery store cuz my mom sends me everyday for stupid things:naughty: waste of gas:thumbdown:

Haha, well my little sister sings at the top of her lungs the whole time....:fisch:

Haha, well my little sister sings at the top of her lungs the whole time....:fisch:

:roftl::roftl: i only have two brothers and one is 22 and the other is 16 so we dont see each that often

AHHH..... it just thundered outside:shocked::naughty:

I lurve thunder!:wub2: You are lucky!

i do too, my band teacher makes us march in lightning and thunder storms because he says we have to finish it!! everyone is like ok a group of people with metal instruments on a field we will be ok:roftl:

Yeah

*imagines Luke with glasses *:naughty:

I think glasses make people look intelligent! :das: Is Luke a smart man? I would go for an artist over a smart guy any day. :wub2: I love artistic guys.

i do too, my band teacher makes us march in lightning and thunder storms because he says we have to finish it!! everyone is like ok a group of people with metal instruments on a field we will be ok:roftl:

Haha, that is nice. My gym teacher makes us run around the track when its covered with ice. you can bet that i have slipped.:naughty: