The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

:roftl::roftl:

i was watching ripleys believe it or not and they filmed this tribe like thing in India and they were never filmed doing what they did, when relatives die in this part of india the families burn them thinking it sends their spirits to heaven or something

so the other tribe watches from afar and when the family leaves the tribe goes to the body and eats them

it was quit amazing to see

I don't think if Luke died I would want to eat him. Despite him being yummy,

So is this your goal or are you planning on more LJ threads?:naughty:

Could you please give me the link to his myspace!:wink2:

Sadly enough I've lost it again!:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.myspace.com/lukejuby

:thumb_yello:

and yep! more luke threads!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think if Luke died I would want to eat him. Despite him being yummy,

http://www.myspace.com/lukejuby

and yep! more luke threads!

i would never eat anybody:puke:

i would feel bad after:naughty:

Reading Mika's blog for the first time in like 2 weeks, I am reminded of why I love him. :lmao:

He has good taste. :lmao:

:roftl::roftl:

he has amazing taste:naughty:

i mean the people you eat. they are dead so they will rot. when you eat them you are recycling.:naughty:

haha that is true, we are saving the planet:naughty:

but when Luke dies:tears:, he will never rot he will just stay as gorgeous as he is:naughty:

haha that is true, we are saving the planet:naughty:

but when Luke dies:tears:, he will never rot he will just stay as gorgeous as he is:naughty:

No. He will rot too. Decay. Then be fed to all the worms, then pooed out. then we will used a worm covered in luke to fish. then the fish will have some luke in him. then someone will eat the fish. :lmao:

No. He will rot too. Decay. Then be fed to all the worms, then pooed out. then we will used a worm covered in luke to fish. then the fish will have some luke in him. then someone will eat the fish. :lmao:

thats awful:shocked::naughty: but its the truth in the end we become a worms delicacy

it isnt awful. would you rather him sit in the ground?but in my next life luke and i will be married. but luke and i will both come bag as butterflies and be soulmates for a week. then die again cuz some girl thought it was funny to stomp on us... :lmao:

it isnt awful. would you rather him sit in the ground?but in my next life luke and i will be married. but luke and i will both come bag as butterflies and be soulmates for a week. then die again cuz some girl thought it was funny to stomp on us... :lmao:

in my next life in going to live like Little Bear:roftl: have you seen that show

We should get Sunshine a luke mask so we can just pretend its luke playing really suckishly.

He would be hot, even tho he sucked, so thats a plus.

Phunk, defend luke as much as you like, but I do not think insulting David is very useful.

People can say that David is a horrible keyboarder and luke is better but when I open my mouth I get spoken to?

Who said that? :naughty:

If you can open your mouth, so can I, right? My opinion is that it aint USEFUL to bash David. Period.

Haha. I like the one where Franklin cheats to get a pen from Mr.Owl! :lmao:

hahaha i love that one, my fav character is bear hes so cool:naughty:

Um am I the only one who have seen people say that Luke was way better than David or is it just me?

open your mouth all you want, but singling me out isn't the greatest thing to do.

i think Luke is way better

people have opinions