The Luke Juby (the sober Gray Skelly) Thread Part 4

phunkygal

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was that? I need to meet her. And now I remember I wanted to meet the person who edited the Mika album wiki with the "if I were a boy" EP :roftl:

I'm assuming it's a 'her' as 99% of the population on here is female

Hey, age is just a number, I thought you'd have realised that after hanging out with me:naughty:

Why did I think that he was 30 already? :crybaby:

wishful thinking sari...wishful thinking

and confused by the 100 smth female that resides so proudly on myspace

Hey, age is just a number, I thought you'd have realised that after hanging out with me:naughty:

Oh I never doubted that Rose :roftl: You were my first reference :naughty:

Why did I thought he will be 29 this year :shocked::roftl:

I'm 29 every year. I recommend it.

Oh you mean like my former swim coach who has been 28 for the past 6 years? :naughty:

He can still go for smth around that age tho,so we just go along

Tho I think it's safe to assume Luke is turning 107 this year

I guessed him around his 30s. And I was right, since he was 29 when I guessed it, and that's almost 30!:naughty: I think it was the beard.

Some people look younger than their age, and some look older. I mean, who would have guessed I'll turn 10 this year?:mf_rosetinted:

Meow. :naughty:

That was repressed training anger :roftl:

:roftl: Yeah ... not you ... :naughty:

And I do agree !!

Probably not me either,and I'm not saying it because I would have a memory ,but because I know I guessed him around 27 when I didn't even know the age

Come on,hit us! :naughty:

I guessed him around his 30s. And I was right, since he was 29 when I guessed it, and that's almost 30!:naughty: I think it was the beard.

Some people look younger than their age, and some look older. I mean, who would have guessed I'll turn 10 this year?:mf_rosetinted:

You kids grow up so fast

Indeed that's why they get pregnant at 13 years old :naughty:

You talking bout that brit kid that became a dad with 13? He didn't technically get pregnant :naughty:, but he helped .

Just thinking about it makes me cringe tho...he looked like a 8year old ... talk about 'generation' differences. Back in the day a generation was 10 years ,now they change rules with every 2 years they get older.

I was watching cartoons with 13 ffs! :roftl:

You talking bout that brit kid that became a dad with 13? He didn't technically get pregnant :naughty:, but he helped .

Just thinking about it makes me cringe tho...he looked like a 8year old ... talk about 'generation' differences. Back in the day a generation was 10 years ,now they change rules with every 2 years they get older.

I was watching cartoons with 13 ffs! :roftl:

Yeah, I must also say that at 13 I wasn't exactly thinking of sleeping with boys :naughty:

In any case the story of the 13 yo dad gets more like Dinasty every day. Now another 2 boys have come out saying that they could also be the dad, so he is going to have a DNA test to prove that 'he's the daddy'

Very sad, the whole thing. I feel for the poor baby. After being born in that situation, I wonder what their chances of growing up to be some sort of 'normal' or balanced are :thumbdown:.

Yeah, I must also say that at 13 I wasn't exactly thinking of sleeping with boys :naughty:

In any case the story of the 13 yo dad gets more like Dinasty every day. Now another 2 boys have come out saying that they could also be the dad, so he is going to have a DNA test to prove that 'he's the daddy'.

Very sad, the whole thing. I feel for the poor baby. After being born in that situation, I wonder what their chances of growing up to be some sort of 'normal' or balanced are :thumbdown:.

Or not :naughty:

Exactly I was talking about that :roftl::roftl:

Jeez the generation of these kids is insane

I'm curious what will happen when they are adults :shocked:

You know girls now start their period at 9-10 years old

Mine started at 15 years old :naughty:

At 13 I was thinking of becoming a princess or what job I'll be having in the future

and what I will be doing with my life

Well, in my humble opinion Vanessa, I think that it's much better to do what you were doing at 13 than to be making babies :roftl:

In any case the story of the 13 yo dad gets more like Dinasty every day. Now another 2 boys have come out saying that they could also be the dad, so he is going to have a DNA test to prove that 'he's the daddy'

Very sad, the whole thing. I feel for the poor baby. After being born in that situation, I wonder what their chances of growing up to be some sort of 'normal' or balanced are .

Oh really? Do they want their share of the spotlight too now? :naughty:

It's always the kids (the youngest ones,it's sad one has to specify things like this) to suffer,even if they're the most innocent ones...

Exactly I was talking about that :roftl::roftl:

Jeez the generation of these kids is insane :naughty:

I'm curious what will happen when they are adults :shocked:

You know girls now start their period at 9-10 years old

Mine started at 15 years old :naughty:

At 13 I was thinking of becoming a princess or what job I'll be having in the future

and what I will be doing with my life

My cousin is 15,and I mean that's not the hugest age difference,but when I compare the issues he has with mine at 15... I'm scared to think what will happen in 10 years

Of course I don't even want babies ..yet :roftl:

I think they distroy your life :naughty:

I'd rather have a puppy :thumb_yello:

Does he cause you trouble from this age ?:naughty::roftl:

noo,not at all. Love the kid to bits,but I'm realizing how different kids grow up now. And it's mainly bad for them,I mean you see depressed 15year olds now and you have to ask yourself why. they want to grow up too fast and take so many small things so seriously.

I always wanna hug him when he looks at me and goes "you people have no idea how this world works" :naughty:

noo,not at all. Love the kid to bits,but I'm realizing how different kids grow up now. And it's mainly bad for them,I mean you see depressed 15year olds now and you have to ask yourself why. they want to grow up too fast and take so many small things so seriously.

I always wanna hug him when he looks at me and goes "you people have no idea how this world works" :naughty:

You can blame the school system and the family for making them grow up fast and make them stressed especially if you live in a country called Transilvania aka Romania :sneaky2::naughty:

And many kids are pamped (is that the correct word in English )"a alinta " by their grandparents cuz the father and mother are busy at work

I love children but I don't know how to take care of one .

I bet it's difficult .

You can blame the school system and the family for making them grow up fast and make them stressed especially if you live in a country called Transilvania aka Romania :sneaky2::naughty:

And many kids are pamped (is that the correct word in English )"a alinta " by their grandparents cuz the father and mother are busy at work

I love children but I don't know how to take care of one .

I bet it's difficult .

I never was stressed by those things to be honest,but he's a Munich local ,and I have to tell you, school in Germany is way worse. I am happy I grew up mostly in Romania.Because of it Iskipped the whole pot smoking with 13,pot selling with 14 and overdose with 14 and a half.

So,for growing up,bless Romania. Germany is insane.

Pamped..pampered...smth of that sort. I think that's still better than being a kid and coming home from school to nothing. parents working and grandparents non involved.

I'm gonna take granny any day,even if she made me learn to read at 3 years. Teachers... :mf_rosetinted:

I love kids to be honest,but I have to get other things done first,before getting one of my own :P

Don't tell in Germany they teach you how to take drugs and stuff like that at 13:roftl:

Why do you call it insane ?

At the age of 3 you've learned to read or it was only an example ?:naughty:

When i was a silly kid ,I was about 6 or 7 I used to play hide and seak with my granny otherwise I would have cried if she didn't and she used to do my homework for school .

I agree 1st the career and then babies and family