Top Posters In This Topic

:punk:

Count me in.

*Sniffles*

yay! lol

yay!

Well, lately I've had bad sinus issues...and today i've got cramps:thumbdown:

ouch

i dnt know whats wrong w/ me tho, its not cramps, but i have this annoying pain in my stomach sometimes its sharp, sometimes it just hurts, it hurts to eat, it hurts to walk sometimes, and idk. ahh

yay! lol

ouch

i dnt know whats wrong w/ me tho, its not cramps, but i have this annoying pain in my stomach sometimes its sharp, sometimes it just hurts, it hurts to eat, it hurts to walk sometimes, and idk. ahh

Ulcer maybe?:blink:

I really don't know too much about them though.

EWWWWWW CRAMPS!

They. Ruin. Peoples. Lives.:thumbdown:

Do you get them so bad that you feel nautilus and throw up?:no:

no, luckily that's not the case.. I hate puking! who likes it though lol

yay! lol

ouch

Ohh that sounds kinda bad. You should get it check out...it could maybe be growing pains.

Ohh that sounds kinda bad. You should get it check out...it could maybe be growing pains.

Oh. I used to have that problem. It sucked soooo baaaaad...:tears:

One thing's for sure: I definitely don't like puking.:naughty:

Ulcer maybe?:blink:

I really don't know too much about them though.

neither do i

i know i should, but i dnt wanna

ive always had growing pains in my legs, arms, feet and ev. but it doesnt feel like that

That would suck! You wouldn't be able to enjoy your cake.:sad:

Happy early birthday by the way.:wink2:

I can't have cake anyway, Natureopath put me on a 'no sugar, no wheat, no dairy' diet, and I think that all 3 are in cake. But it's ok, cause I have a very special visitor coming, so I hope it will be a great birthday :)

oww! thaat sucks!!!

i hope u have an amazing b-day!

I will have an amazing birthday :) an old boyfriend from like...20 years ago when I was 14 to 18 years old is coming to see me :) We've rekindled our romance, and so him coming 400km to visit me on my birthday weekend is going to be stellar :) I just don't want a stupid toothache, cause the constant pain just puts me in suuuuuuuch a bad mood, and I don't want to be in a bad mood when my boy (man now, I guess!) comes to visit!

I can't have cake anyway, Natureopath put me on a 'no sugar, no wheat, no dairy' diet, and I think that all 3 are in cake. But it's ok, cause I have a very special visitor coming, so I hope it will be a great birthday :)

I will have an amazing birthday :) an old boyfriend from like...20 years ago when I was 14 to 18 years old is coming to see me :) We've rekindled our romance, and so him coming 400km to visit me on my birthday weekend is going to be stellar :) I just don't want a stupid toothache, cause the constant pain just puts me in suuuuuuuch a bad mood, and I don't want to be in a bad mood when my boy (man now, I guess!) comes to visit!

haha nice! thats so sweet!

well your tooth will behave for your man! :wink2:

gosh, i have to take stupid chewible pepto tablets, :puke: cuz i almost :puke:

well i havent been feeling well, and i was thinking we should have a thread for all us who feel down in the dumps. idk, basically anyone can post here, but i felt like making one

Ok well here's mine:

My friend just got diagnosed with brain cancer. She's 15 but can't get it treated till she's at least 20.

And

I felt a bruising feeling on my hip on sunday and found it a bit painful to take off and put on my pants and I saw just before my shower that where there was a teeny weeny mole about a week ago, there is now a HUGE, black one that's a funny shape and is all red around it!

BUT my mother took me to the doctor and she put a PLASTER on the top of my hip bone where it is and said it's just a bruise!

With that red area around it? I think NOT!

But they won't take it out!

And my hip hurts and I feel sorry for poor Abbey who won't be able to learn as well as she could have without the cancer.

And a big hug to everyone else who's feeling sad, sick or anything down-related!

haha nice! thats so sweet!

well your tooth will behave for your man! :wink2:

gosh, i have to take stupid chewible pepto tablets, :puke: cuz i almost :puke:

Eww...i'm so sorry, being sick SUCKS so much :( *hugs*

Ok well here's mine:

My friend just got diagnosed with brain cancer. She's 15 but can't get it treated till she's at least 20.

And

I felt a bruising feeling on my hip on sunday and found it a bit painful to take off and put on my pants and I saw just before my shower that where there was a teeny weeny mole about a week ago, there is now a HUGE, black one that's a funny shape and is all red around it!

BUT my mother took me to the doctor and she put a PLASTER on the top of my hip bone where it is and said it's just a bruise!

And my hip hurts and I feel sorry for poor Abbey who won't be able to learn as well as she could have without the cancer.

And a big hug to everyone else who's feeling sad, sick or anything down-related!

sounds to me like you need a 2nd opinion. Don't just go with the one doctors thought if you are worried about it. Heck, if you need to, get a 3rd and 4th opinion. you are not stuck with having to deal with only one doctor. I'd worry too, and I wouldn't be happy till they removed it.

I'm awfully sorry about your friend too, that's no good. Can they not do anything till she's 20 because they have to wait for her to stop growing? what's the reason for the wait?

Ok well here's mine:

And

o my gosh! im sorry about all that, for you and your friend. i wish her well

i hope your "bruise" is just a bruise outta wack

Here goes the never-ending saga. I'm almost at the end of my rope from my non-stop illnesses, chronic medical conditions, surgeries, treatments, etc. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Everyday I wake up wishing I were dead already. No one gives a ****. Months and years have gone by where no one will actually check in to see if I am still alive. I'm in excruciating pain (mentally and physically) on a daily basis, and if "the professionals" don't figure out soon how to stop my copiously bleeding I will surely die. As it is, I can barely walk a couple of blocks without feeling like passing out.

Pardon me, my mistake: bringing all this crap up - doesn't do anyone or anything any good.:thumbdown: Just venting, I guess, for whatever THAT'S WORTH.

Here goes the never-ending saga. I'm almost at the end of my rope from my non-stop illnesses, chronic medical conditions, surgeries, treatments, etc. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Everyday I wake up wishing I were dead already. No one gives a ****. Months and years have gone by where no one will actually check in to see if I am still alive. I'm in excruciating pain (mentally and physically) on a daily basis, and if "the professionals" don't figure out soon how to stop my copiously bleeding I will surely die. As it is, I can barely walk a couple of blocks without feeling like passing out.

Pardon me, my mistake: bringing all this crap up - doesn't do anyone or anything any good.:thumbdown: Just venting, I guess, for whatever THAT'S WORTH.

:tears: i really do hope u get better :tears: