the sicklings thread

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo! Glad to hear it!:punk:

Maybe parents do know what they're talking about and aren't thirsty for suffering and pain after all. :fisch:

:naughty:

haha maybe.. well my parents always know theres going to be something wrong with me. it tok them a month in 4th grade to realize i had something wrong, when i couldnt eat most foods w/out getting sick. turned out i had something wrong with my liver. and i am such a klutz. maybe they just wanted to stay away from the doctors. lol

and thannks

haha maybe.. well my parents always know theres going to be something wrong with me. it tok them a month in 4th grade to realize i had something wrong, when i couldnt eat most foods w/out getting sick. turned out i had something wrong with my liver. and i am such a klutz. maybe they just wanted to stay away from the doctors. lol

and thannks

No problem.:biggrin2:

I am good! I just left a comment on one of Mika's blogs...and I'm about to go swimming over my friends house. :)

Good evening folks.

I love going swimming. The trouble is, when I go swimming I don't sleep very well the night after.

How strange is that?

Good evening folks.

I love going swimming. The trouble is, when I go swimming I don't sleep very well the night after.

How strange is that?

Hey Clare!

I love swimming too!:wub2:

That is a bit strange:blink:. I coudn't sleep well last night, I was too excited for today. maybe it's reverse for me.:naughty:

Yeah, it's cool! I'm surprised I actually left one today! I don't know. I have this weird thing with the idea that Mika might actually read my comment.:naughty:

It freaks me out a little.:blush-anim-cl:

aww lol well dnt worry, he loves all his comments!

Good evening folks.

How strange is that?

hey clare!

Hey Clare!

I love swimming too!:wub2:

That is a bit strange:blink:. I coudn't sleep well last night, I was too excited for today. maybe it's reverse for me.:naughty:

Why were you excited?

Did you do anything nice today?

That combined with the fact that lately I haven't been able to sleep well anyway. And I woke up with a cramp in my leg at two in the morning. That didn't help either.:no:

I woke up early and could't get back to sleep again.

i always get stomach aches!!

what i do is breath threw the nose and out threw the mouth slowly it helps a lot:thumb_yello:

it hurts even more

well i have been prone to get big stomach problems *in 4th grade, my liver enzymes werent working* and stuff. and idk what it is. but its more of my upper stomach, and its a pain i cant quite discribe cuz it changes. idk. argg

it hurts even more

well i have been prone to get big stomach problems *in 4th grade, my liver enzymes werent working* and stuff. and idk what it is. but its more of my upper stomach, and its a pain i cant quite discribe cuz it changes. idk. argg

that sucks!! im sorry :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

being me really sucks

I have a leg that is ready to fall thanks to people who don't let me sit down or get adequate breaks

I am heading into a depression again...happens usually every Mid August

so I need to go to the dr to have that assessed

I have a huge lump on my arm that is getting huge..I swear its a tumour

its as big as a golf ball in my lymph area

still recouping from side effects of an anti-bipolar drug that made me so stoned I still don't think I am awake.

my menstrual cycle is only every 60 days now...I have hot sweats every night

and I am only 36 pfft

but otherwise I'm ok:) my fave shows are on tv lately...friends are always within contact...and MFC keeps me sane :)

love all you guys!

being me really sucks

I have a leg that is ready to fall thanks to people who don't let me sit down or get adequate breaks

still recouping from side effects of an anti-bipolar drug that made me so stoned I still don't think I am awake.

and I am only 36 pfft

but otherwise I'm ok:) my fave shows are on tv lately...friends are always within contact...and MFC keeps me sane :)

love all you guys!

hey, elanorelle

ok, im no doctor but do you think that the depression you get mid august might be because of how much light there is or the lack of it. theres a name for that but i cant remember what it was, a magazine had a story about it but they bought a 'light box' and its supposed to lift your moods and make you happier. and people not letting you sit down, with your leg is OUT-OF-ORDER and down-right mean!

heres an ever so slightly off topic thing about 'weather depression' from someones blog

http://2ndego2.blogspot.com/2006/11/weather-induced-depression.html

sam

being me really sucks

and I am only 36 pfft

love all you guys!

o im sorry. well things will get bettter. :thumb_yello: