Do you think Mika will marry....

victoria+Mika

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't really see mika getting married....at least anytime soon. i really hope he waits a while so i won't be heartbroken! XD! haha but i can't see him getting old either:blink: Mika with gray hair!

[at least it'd match his custom made undies:naughty:]

Mika and Sara would be really cute i think! :bleh:

i don`t like her that much i feel i little chemistry between them.. the way she dances for him, the way they see each other..

with time will see

if they are togueter, we wouldn`t know.. it isn`t convinient for mika`s career to have a girlfriend or an afair with her

I just think how hard it would be for Mika (or anyone else so much in the limelight) to find someone to be with who is not in 'the business' x he doesn't seem to be a big subscriber to the cult of celebrity so that would seem to rule out most of the ditzy celeb types or publicity seekers, and how many people (assuming it was possible to meet him on a social level) could really have any sort of relationship with Mica the human being without it getting swamped or clouded by the Image Of Mika the popstar? x imagine dating someone and not being able to say anything about it to anyone, just in case someone blabs x Mika said in an interview that some of his friends had to change their phone numbers coz the press were hassling them x what a nightmare x

oh yeah, the only popstar, i hate that term, i can think of who actually married a fan is Gary Numan x

Hi, MFC I was just thinking, do you think Mika will get married when he's older like 29 or 30?? I think he might, or maybe he wont get married at all, what do you guys think?? you know what my mom said, she said Mika is going to die at an early age, she has a feeling, and she said he might also die at an early age because maybe he has an STD or AIDS or something I can't believe her:thumbdown: no matter what, we'll all still love Mika right? I will!! soooo again what do you think? about marriage for Mika etc. death etc.????:thumb_yello:butt.jpg

I do see Mika getting AIDS, dying relatively young and becoming a legend (kinda Freddy, lol), but who knows! I definitely hope it doesn't happen!

I think he can get married... he needs to find the right man, but he's too focused on his career to think about that, it seems like his music is above everything else.

I do see Mika getting AIDS, dying relatively young and becoming a legend (kinda Freddy, lol), but who knows! I definitely hope it doesn't happen!

I think he can get married... he needs to find the right man, but he's too focused on his career to think about that, it seems like his music is above everything else.

Don't think that! :no::tears:

Hi, MFC I was just thinking, do you think Mika will get married when he's older like 29 or 30?? I think he might, or maybe he wont get married at all, what do you guys think?? you know what my mom said, she said Mika is going to die at an early age, she has a feeling, and she said he might also die at an early age because maybe he has an STD or AIDS or something I can't believe her:thumbdown: no matter what, we'll all still love Mika right? I will!! soooo again what do you think? about marriage for Mika etc. death etc.????:thumb_yello:butt.jpg

That's my photo... but i don't remember from where!:shocked::naughty:

Everyone die... that's the truth...and we can't do anything to change that! So it´s better not to think on that!!

:rolls_eyes:

do i think mika will marry....?

probably no.

have kids....?

hard if he's gay, but if not.. maybe...?

die...??

welll DAH he's not a god (contrary to popular opinion) so one day he will.. sorry ladies.... maybe he would get assasinated? coz a lot of people DO hate him.. if he got shot i would CRY and CRY.

If Mika and Saranayde had kiddiewinks they'd be gorgeous! :wub2: However, as much as a cute couple they would be, I can't see it happening. I don't know why but... Nyeh.

welll DAH he's not a god (contrary to popular opinion) so one day he will.. sorry ladies.... maybe he would get assasinated? coz a lot of people DO hate him.. if he got shot i would CRY and CRY.

If he did get shot, I'd put a bet on it that someone from the MFC would find the guy who shot him :naughty: But I don't think he's that hated, tbh.

i could imagine older mika looking like this

Zappa-explains-the-decline-of-music.jpg

FrankZappa2007.jpg

probably without the mustache

:lmao:

If Mika and Saranayde had kiddiewinks they'd be gorgeous! :wub2: However, as much as a cute couple they would be, I can't see it happening. I don't know why but... Nyeh.

yap,i want mika and saranayde together! :blush-anim-cl:

(my siggie :bleh:)

WHY AM I SOOO JEALOUS OF SARANAYDE AND MIKA TOGETHER?? BUT I SORTA CANT SEE THEM TOGETHER, I CAN A LITTLE BIT AND I CANT A LITTLE BIT, IM WATCHING THE LICM DVD RIGHT NOW LISTENING TO HOLY JOHNNY OHH MIKA HE'S SWEATING *SWOON* WAIT NOW HE'S SINGING HAPPY ENDING!! THIS IS THE WAY YOU LEFT ME MIKA, NO HOPE NO LOVE NO GLORY, WHY MIKA?? I LOVE YOU....DONT YOU LOVE ME?? I DONT WANT MIKA TO GET MARRIED UNTIL HE'S 29 OR 30 IDK WHY I JUST DO. SARANAYDE AND MIKA TOGETHER ARE OK, I THINK IF THEY DID GET MARRIED OR DATED IT WOULDN'T LAST OR THEY WOULD HAVE A BAD RELATIONSHIP CUZ SHE WORKS FOR HIM RIGHT? THOSE TWO DONT GO TOGETHER; I CANT BELIEVE HE KISSED A BIG GIRL RIGHT ON THE LIPS KISS.jpg AND HERE IS THE PICTURE OF SARANAYDE AND MIKA THAT LOOK I CANT BELIEVE IM GONNA SAY THIS...GOOD:mf_rosetinted:sara.jpg

Yeah I thought that for a bit too...

It's hard to tell. I mean, you can't just look at someone and think "Oh, they're the marriage type."

He did say that he's "Looking for a stable relationship..."

Maybe once he finds that, he'll want to marry!

Who knows :bleh:

OKAY, SHOW ME THIS VIDEO RIGHT NOW I NEED TO WATCH IT RIGHT THIS SECOND PLEASE SHOW ME THIS VIDEO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, THE "LOOKING FOR A STABLE RELATIONSHIP..." VIDEO???