Do you think Mika will marry....

victoria+Mika

Hi, MFC I was just thinking, do you think Mika will get married when he's older like 29 or 30?? I think he might, or maybe he wont get married at all, what do you guys think?? you know what my mom said, she said Mika is going to die at an early age, she has a feeling, and she said he might also die at an early age because maybe he has an STD or AIDS or something I can't believe her:thumbdown: no matter what, we'll all still love Mika right? I will!! soooo again what do you think? about marriage for Mika etc. death etc.????:thumb_yello:butt.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, MFC I was just thinking, do you think Mika will get married when he's older like 29 or 30?? I think he might, or maybe he wont get married at all, what do you guys think?? you know what my mom said, she said Mika is going to die at an early age, she has a feeling, and she said he might also die at an early age because maybe he has an STD or AIDS or something I can't believe her:thumbdown: no matter what, we'll all still love Mika right? I will!! soooo again what do you think? about marriage for Mika etc. death etc.????:thumb_yello:

I dunno, i can really see Mika getting married soon i don't know why, i just do. I think he is going to live long, i hope, i think he will get married soon, in a couple of years :P :wink2:

Yes of course he will marry someone or at least having someone in his life without being married ... and about the death thing, stop saying that lol ! I don't wanna think about Mika's death...He will live a long and great life !!!

I don't think he had AIDS in mind, writing the lines 'so I tried a little Freddie'....

Really, this is a tad disturbing. :boxed: Why would people be forseeing him die of AIDS or any STD out of all the nice causes of death one can choose of? :boxed: Because he might be gay? Oh yes, sure, why didn't I think of that :doh: Now it's crystal clear. Other popular objects for speculation of that sort might be suicide and drug abuse. Ever thought of that?

I don't think he had AIDS in mind, writing the lines 'so I tried a little Freddie'....

Really, this is a tad disturbing. :boxed: Why would people be forseeing him die of AIDS or any STD out of all the nice causes of death one can choose of? :boxed: Because he might be gay? Oh yes, sure, why didn't I think of that :doh: Now it's crystal clear. Other popular objects for speculation of that sort might be suicide and drug abuse. Ever thought of that?

I love how people assume that all gay people will get AIDS and die:doh:

Even if Mika were gay, he's not that stupid.

Or auto erotic asphyxiation.

We could list all kinds of possible death?

Or just ones for rock stars?

Oh my God, what a horrible thing for you mom to say :tears:

I don't think he'll die early if he can prevent it

I know :tears::no:

Anyways, I hope he'll get married! I want him to find someone that he can spend his life with and love :wub2: I want him to have it all... Haha :wub2:

I think he will :original:

I know :tears::no:

Anyways, I hope he'll get married! I want him to find someone that he can spend his life with and love :wub2: I want him to have it all... Haha :wub2:

I think he will :original:

I don't see him as the marriage type...I don't know why, I just can't picture him getting married. :naughty:

Hi, MFC I was just thinking, do you think Mika will get married when he's older like 29 or 30?? I think he might, or maybe he wont get married at all, what do you guys think?? you know what my mom said, she said Mika is going to die at an early age, she has a feeling, and she said he might also die at an early age because maybe he has an STD or AIDS or something I can't believe her:thumbdown: no matter what, we'll all still love Mika right? I will!! soooo again what do you think? about marriage for Mika etc. death etc.????:thumb_yello:butt.jpg

wow. well i believe he will. but i also believe he might not because he doesnt want his personal life mixed into his carreer. u know

i dnt want mika to die :tears: and he wont :D

I don't see him as the marriage type...I don't know why, I just can't picture him getting married. :naughty:

Yeah I thought that for a bit too...

It's hard to tell. I mean, you can't just look at someone and think "Oh, they're the marriage type."

He did say that he's "Looking for a stable relationship..."

Maybe once he finds that, he'll want to marry!

Who knows :bleh:

wow. well i believe he will. but i also believe he might not because he doesnt want his personal life mixed into his carreer. u know

i dnt want mika to die :tears: and he wont :D

:tears: I can't bare to think what will happen when he does...

And this place... :tears:

*STOP THINKING!*

It's hard to tell. I mean, you can't just look at someone and think "Oh, they're the marriage type."

I can tell:mf_rosetinted:

I think he was joking during that part in the video :bleh:

Yeah . I think it too . I can't see Mika marrying . I don't know. . . he's just too good to find someone as good as him ! :roftl:

No . . . but really . I don't think Mika will marry soon . And if he do, probably he will try to keep it far away from the media .

Where did he said that ?

Yeah . I think it too . I can't see Mika marrying . I don't know. . . he's just too good to find someone as good as him ! :roftl:

No . . . but really . I don't think Mika will marry soon . And if he do, probably he will try to keep it far away from the media .

seriously. maybe elope lol