Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

aaah yeah I know it, it's such a sad song! I could never make out the lyrics though :roftl: The video is :shocked: :shocked:

But I have to admit, I don't really like mika's cover of it. It's the only Mika cover I don't like........

oh.....:boxed: I should go then.... *runs away, scared* :naughty:

:lmfao:

No worries.:bleh:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another interfering person, but I love that cover too, and also the version of Relax he did at the same show:wub2:

It's almost the 35th of July, but still nothing new there:tears:

where is everyone seeing this???? For me, above the blog it says August 3... does everyone else not see that?

where is everyone seeing this???? For me, above the blog it says August 3... does everyone else not see that?

:naughty:

It's because Mika said he would be taking a break in August from blogging. And obviously, that hasn't happened.

So, as far as we're concerned, it's still July.:mf_rosetinted:

Bles :huglove: It's just a small joke cos Mika said he wouldn't make any blogs in August, so everyone's saying it's July so he keeps on writing them up :bleh:

:naughty:

It's because Mika said he would be taking a break in August from blogging. On obviously, that hasn't happened.

So, as far as we're concerned, it's still July.:mf_rosetinted:

ah, ok :doh: thanks for explaining....I was wondering where everyone was seeing that, hahahaha :roftl::doh:

Bles :huglove: It's just a small joke cos Mika said he wouldn't make any blogs in August, so everyone's saying it's July so he keeps on writing them up :bleh:

Now i get it!

35th July ... Well thought!:naughty:

Clever isn't it? :das:

Yeah! :biggrin2:

so glad I'm not the only one who didn't get it :naughty:

I thought that i hadn't understood because of my bad english! But i think it's better to lose all shame and start to ask when i don't understand things! :blush-anim-cl: