Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont have a facebook. can someone please tell me what the link was about?

Probably best not knowing.

It's a bunch of nasty people who clearly have nothing better to do than spew a lot of horrible things about someone they don't like.

I'm not one for censorship, but some people go way too far with their dislike of others, and think that everyone else is interested in hearing it, which I for one am not!

Leave poor Louise alone.

I? WHAT??!?!

I'm not doing anything to her. I can't, she appears to handle teasing much too well for my taste.:thumbdown::naughty:

It's okay, I'll change topics for ya.

Gummi Bears: eat the heads first or eat the heads last?

Heads! HEADS! *jumps up and down* HEADZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

I'm not doing anything to her. I can't, she appears to handle teasing much too well for my taste.:thumbdown::naughty:

Heads! HEADS! *jumps up and down* HEADZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

:roftl:

I eat them that way as well:roftl:

Unofrtunately me too.

I was forced.

forced.

I wasn't but...my mom got the ad in the paper to my attention:roftl:

heads first, always :D

Of course!:naughty:

:naughty: Sure, just don't corrupt my ami nouveau.

Me? Corrupt someone? Why, whatever could you mean? I am nothing but the picture, the very picture, I tell you, of decorum and manners.

:roftl:

I eat them that way as well:roftl:

*nods approvingly*

Well done, well done.

What do you do?

I work at a company and we are a different events around my city. I hand out free samples, ballots for contests, helps kids with crafts.

My first week was at a volleyball tournament at the beach. That was a GREAT day:das:. I've also worked at a street festival thing. And art thingy and today was at another festival thingy (today wasn't such a bad day either:naughty:)

What about you?

Me? Corrupt someone? Why, whatever could you mean? I am nothing but the picture, the very picture, I tell you, of decorum and manners.

*nods approvingly*

Well done, well done.

Oh don't play innocence with me, i know very well how corrupted you are, youg californian.

I work at a company and we are a different events around my city. I hand out free samples, ballots for contests, helps kids with crafts.

My first week was at a volleyball tournament at the beach. That was a GREAT day:das:. I've also worked at a street festival thing. And art thingy and today was at another festival thingy (today wasn't such a bad day either:naughty:)

What about you?

I do various slaveries at a local cafe. You're so lucky.

what's so :das:?

I do various slaveries at a local cafe. You're so lucky.

what's so :das:?

Yeah, you know when you go to street festivals and there are different booths set up...I'm one of those people hehe

A cafe? Slaving? Hmm...not nice.

Well it was a beach volleyball tournament at the beach and there were some pretty NICE looking guys there. One tall guy with a lovely tan. Two guys visiting from Spain. And then there were guys playing volleyball:roftl:

And today at work there was some guy from Irish Springs handing out free samples. Not a bad looking dude. And by the way, Irish Springs shower gel smells DELICOUS!

Yeah, you know when you go to street festivals and there are different booths set up...I'm one of those people hehe

A cafe? Slaving? Hmm...not nice.

Well it was a beach volleyball tournament at the beach and there were some pretty NICE looking guys there. One tall guy with a lovely tan. Two guys visiting from Spain. And then there were guys playing volleyball:roftl:

And today at work there was some guy from Irish Springs handing out free samples. Not a bad looking dude. And by the way, Irish Springs shower gel smells DELICOUS!

HAHHAHA i can see an axe remake but with mfc girls chasing irish spring wearind dudes.

I wonder what mika wears...

oops, private thought.

:das: Beautiful.

volleyball is always nice ... at camp i watched a VERY sexy game of topless beach volleyball with some counsillors ... british counsillors...:wub2: