Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worryingly, I think he just might.

If he can open a present someone bought him for his birthday beforehand, I think he might just have opened the envelope at the back of the photo album, which Avoca gave him in Nyon, even though she asked him not to!

It has the designs for the mugs in it.

And he seems to be getting the hang of blagging freebies from people at the moment:roftl:.

:naughty: he probably opened it as soon as he thought he could get away with it.

:wub2:

mfcers, i wasn't sure if i should make a thread or not due to the fact i dont want mika seeing this

but look how horrible, truly evil, and just disgusting our world has become.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=528391&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2246342118&aid=-1&id=515276911&oid=2246342118

that group seriously scares me...or maybe it was a different group, but seriously they were talking about ways to Kill him...it was really disturbing. :thumbdown:

that group seriously scares me...or maybe it was a different group, but seriously they were talking about ways to Kill him...it was really disturbing. :thumbdown:

me too, they probably have mental disabilities to actually be that disturbed by one simple person. Come on! And if they don't, well, i feel sorry for them that they spend that much time with hatrid. They disgust me.

Ummm I don't have Facebook but I'm guessing I don't want to see that link.

xDDDD

yes , as is groovy.

Trippy, groovy and...oh...and girlie. Whenever someone refers to a female as a "girlie", it makes me so happy...and I don't even know why.

Ummm I don't have Facebook but I'm guessing I don't want to see that link.

Trippy, groovy and...oh...and girlie. Whenever someone refers to a female as a "girlie", it makes me so happy...and I don't even know why.

No, you don't. Putting a hitler mustache and nazi band on mika, should be a criminal offense. Putting that apparel on anyone should be a criminal offense,

:lmfao Nice.

Girls, I don't think these groups deserve to be talked about. Bad publicity is still publicity, so we'd better leave it, ok?

Okay...sorry, i thought it was open for me to discuss anywhere i felt necessary.

I reported the group and a majority of the members.:thumbdown:

Gee, you people are posting monsters in this thread!:roftl:

this is basically me subscribing to this thread and popping back out

xD lord, we are!

And please, don't call me a girlie because I won't be able to stop smiling. Wait, why am I telling you not to?:roftl:

do you think this "illness" might have anything to do with billy brown? :blush-anim-cl::roftl: