Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

am I the only one who gets like..odd..and like doesn't like it when other people who you aren't friends with like him? :blink:

Never happened to me, I guess...

But probably I would feel weird. On the other hand, I'd probably start to like those people more! :roftl:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey Anouk! :wub2:

how are you?

Thanks for asking dear....

It was one of the hardest days of my entire life.....

I've never thought the death of my auntie would get me so hard.....

I still can't believe it, but at the same time it's all too real.

Last november my bf's granny died, but that's just so different.

It's okay to pass away if you're 94, but not if you're only 52....

great! :punk:

don`t tell her about the consequences of being an mfcer :bleh:

about that most of us don`t have a life anymore :naughty:

I doubt she'll join MFC, but at least she'll watch a video I send her of him or something :naughty:

woot!!! I love when you get people close to you interested in him :)

am I the only one who gets like..odd..and like doesn't like it when other people who you aren't friends with like him? :blink:

I get like that too :naughty:

But it's different now...I don't know. I like having people in "real life" to obsess with :bleh:

That's awesome! :wub2: I love it when relatives start getting into him. Because of you're doing of course :cool:

None of my relatives does that, but that's what friends are for. I can't imagine going to a gig with my brother or nephew:boxed:, I'll take my best friend with me:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

or those of us who do have lives center them around the MFC...:naughty:

almost the same lol :bleh: i still don`t know if i have a life or don`t

ohh dear... i`m so sorry to hear/read that :sad:

it`s one of the worst things in life but we have to be strong and trying to continue our lifes even it seems really hard

*offers hug*

Oooh, sorry to hear that Anouk.

I had a similar situation last year, when one of my best friends died, she was only 45.

It's pretty hard, especially if you are really close, I know it knocked me for six.

But it will get easier in time, I never thought it would, but it did have a positive effect for me, in the fact that she always encouraged me to go and do things, or I would live regretting that I hadn't.

And that's what I do now, and I feel closer to her than ever in doing it.

So don't despair, I know it will feel like life is crap right now, but it will get easier.

I only had to drag my sister to the gig. :naughty:

Luckily I didn't have to do that with mine luckily when I went to see him, it was between staying home with my granparents or seeing Mika, Mika won! :punk::naughty:

None of my relatives does that, but that's what friends are for. I can't imagine going to a gig with my brother or nephew:boxed:, I'll take my best friend with me:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Really? Actually that's true. The first time I saw Mika was with my sister, uncle and aunt, but I kind of abondoned them to hang out with the MFCers :naughty:

Luckily I didn't have to do that with mine luckily when I went to see him, it was between staying home with my granparents or seeing Mika, Mika won! :punk::naughty:

of course!!! :punk:

Really? Actually that's true. The first time I saw Mika was with my sister, uncle and aunt, but I kind of abondoned them to hang out with the MFCers :naughty:

awwww! i never saw him live but when it comes i want to see him with all the argentinean mfcers :bleh: my sister don`t like him :thumbdown:

awwww! i never saw him live but when it comes i want to see him with all the argentinean mfcers :bleh: my sister don`t like him :thumbdown:

I haven't been to a gig either, but that's really one thing I'm looking forward to: meeting other MFCers.

edit: too many quotes

I haven't been to a gig either, but that's really one thing I'm looking forward to: meeting other MFCers.

edit: too many quotes

i met most of the argentinean mfcers that lives around

but not mfcers from other countries! i hope one day to meet them! :bleh:

it would be amazing!

I think it's more exciting when it's with the MFCers :wink2: from the queuing to the end of the gig. It just makes it that extra bit special :wub2: